Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frankfort 48 Middlesboro 27
Final

Congrats Frankfort!
Sounds like Boro scored alot in the 4th. Was 42-13 at one point. The Boro is heading in the wrong direction fast.
Congrats Panthers!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
congrats to Frankfort
good win for Frankfort
Dont much about Frankfurt but pulling for the Mboro team to come back strong next week.
Middlesboro has given up 93 points the last two weeks. I think they will correct things after their bye week.
Sounds like the bye week is much needed for the D! Somehow middlesboro needs to get the swag back right now they have a bunch of quit in them
devildawh20 Wrote:Sounds like the bye week is much needed for the D! Somehow middlesboro needs to get the swag back right now they have a bunch of quit in them

I have heard some of the Middlesboro players are ready to quit now. Not good news for a program thats trying to rebuild.
Boro is falling fast, better pick it up if they wana win that district. Congrats to Frankfort
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:I have heard some of the Middlesboro players are ready to quit now. Not good news for a program thats trying to rebuild.

Heard something along those lines. The stories I heard was more along the line of the new coach needs to make decisions on whats better for the team either this year or longterm. Here's hopeing he makes the right decision for the program. The right decision is not always the easy one. :popcorn:
All the rumors that im starting to hear about players wanting to transfer doesnt sound good but what do you expect when the former staff didnt dicspline the kids and didnt make them work and the new staff is changing things up.. Hope the school starts a weightlifting class during school hours like bell high has. They need to get tough and need alot more heart