Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers vs Buccaneers 9/26
Sould be another good one for the D.
I would say after listening to Mike Tomlin today that Byron Leftwich will start at quarterback, even though he said Batch is in the "pole position.'' Max Starks and Casey Hampton will return and Doug Legursky will start at right guard.
but I have been wrong before?
Good guys 17
Tampa Bay 7

Another defensive grind ahead this weekend..gonna be ugly, but I still think we come out of Florida 3-0, and that will be just dazzling for me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I just read that Batch will be starting this week. I look for this game to be very similar to last weeks. Force turnover, run right, run left, run middle, field goal. I don't care how they do it as long as they win. 3-0 start is way above my expectations I had coming into the season. Tampa will go down for the first time this season.
Just heard that Batch will start you beat me to it.
Tough for the Steelers to win with two QB's down, but I think their D is solid enough to force the undefeated Bucs into mistakes. Steelers in a close game where their D outscores TB's offense
Lets pray the D wins it for the good guys.
The Bucs D takes a hit with Tanard Jackson being suspended (not even eligible for return until 9/22/11.. thanks Marijuana)

The front 7 will be huge, but the Bucs have been playing solid defense since Raheem Morris took over 9 games in last season, and took the Super Bowl champs last year, so I think we got a shot here with 'Berger out. It'll be alot on the front 4, who is a young unit.

I'll take the Bucs, 13-7.
Belfry0304 Wrote:The Bucs D takes a hit with Tanard Jackson being suspended (not even eligible for return until 9/22/11.. thanks Marijuana)
The front 7 will be huge, but the Bucs have been playing solid defense since Raheem Morris took over 9 games in last season, and took the Super Bowl champs last year, so I think we got a shot here with 'Berger out. It'll be alot on the front 4, who is a young unit.

I'll take the Bucs, 13-7.

I had not heard that. Great update
mrb5150 Wrote:but I have been wrong before?

mrb5150 Wrote:I would say after listening to Mike Tomlin today that Byron Leftwich will start at quarterback, even though he said Batch is in the "pole position.'' Max Starks and Casey Hampton will return and Doug Legursky will start at right guard.

mrb5150 Wrote:Sould be another good one for the D.

:dontthink Tisk, tisk, padding posts....
The luxury the Steelers have is a solid rotation of guys on the defensive front that can spell the others in the heat. Hood and Eason and Hoke can give the starters a break and there's virtually no let down. Makes it hard on opposing O-lines to have fresh(er) behemoth's in there to have to block. Hampton will be healthy but don't look for him to play half the defensive snaps.

Legursky has a big task in front of him. Batch is not only brittle but nearly as immobile as Byron. If the Steelers can establish the run, and avoid the costly special teams mistake, I think they win by 10.
zaga_fan Wrote::dontthink Tisk, tisk, padding posts....

I didnt see your badge officer.....
Hopefully Batch doesn't get hurt or this could get REALLY interesting for the Steelers!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I didnt see your badge officer.....

Here it is------>[Image: http://www.gunsofold.com/OD102_tx_ranger.jpg]