Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central 27 - Breathitt County 7
Perry County looks pretty good this year. Losing Alan Boggs didn't seem to hurt them at all.
It did hurt Perry losing Alan Boggs. Boggs would of been a heck of a LB. They also lost Matt Robinsons big Brother JR. 6'4-250. Austin Adkins was lost also. What if??????????????????????
I thought Boggs played QB not LB. He plays QB at Pike Central now.
zaga_fan Wrote:I tried to edit my post and it wouldn't let me.
Is this better?

You need to take a step back and really look up what a troll is.
I mean who are you to jump in a thread and say that PCC won and let's move on?
If Breathitt won the game you would be on here jacking your jaw as normal.
If we want to continue to talk about this game we can.
Maybe you should ask a mod if they can step in.

Dear Mod,
There are some people on a Perry Central and Breathitt thread talking about the game the two teams played less than a week ago.
I don't think they should be doing that.
And I don't really see the sense in beating a dead dog. Perry won, we need to move on.
Even the Breathitt fans keep talking about it.
Can you make them stop?

Sincerely,
Ballers

Once again, your taking the thread and post a little too serious.
I didn't mean for ppl to STOP TALKING OR DEBATING.
The whole purpose of the post was at Breathitt fans to stop mourning and move on to bigger and better games.
That was all!!, and your still blowing it out of proportion. And can you please
stop typing out the stupid letter thing, that's really dumb.

Dear Mod,
I am terrible. I jerk ppls chains, roast them..
I hope one day you will make me a mod, or even an admin.
Please give it some thought.

Yours truly,
zaga_fan
AandB Wrote:Perry County looks pretty good this year. Losing Alan Boggs didn't seem to hurt them at all.

Having Boggs would have made us a lot better IMO
We're still a threat.
But man would he help lol
Johnny_Ringo Wrote:It did hurt Perry losing Alan Boggs. Boggs would of been a heck of a LB. They also lost Matt Robinsons big Brother JR. 6'4-250. Austin Adkins was lost also. What if??????????????????????

JR hurts quite a bit.
But Boggs plays QB, and he has a heck of an arm.
I believe he played both ways as well though.
He had a better arm than Amis.
And with the speed across the field this year I think Boggs and the WRs would be scaring people with the points they would be putting up.
Ballers Wrote:Once again, your taking the thread and post a little too serious.
I didn't mean for ppl to STOP TALKING OR DEBATING.
The whole purpose of the post was at Breathitt fans to stop mourning and move on to bigger and better games.
That was all!!, and your still blowing it out of proportion. And can you please
stop typing out the stupid letter thing, that's really dumb.

Dear Mod,
I am terrible. I jerk ppls chains, roast them..
I hope one day you will make me a mod, or even an admin.
Please give it some thought.

Yours truly,
zaga_fan

Is this really necessary? What has Zaga done to you? Picking on innocent Zaga, I'd be ashamed.
Aslan Wrote:Is this really necessary? What has Zaga done to you? Picking on innocent Zaga, I'd be ashamed.

He started it.
BTTT

I don't believe Perry's secondary was really tested in this game.
Did you guys think Perry covered up the deep ball well, or Breathitt just didn't want to go there?
zaga_fan Wrote:BTTT

I don't believe Perry's secondary was really tested in this game.
Did you guys think Perry covered up the deep ball well, or Breathitt just didn't want to go there?

Decent. Whether or not Pray's catch was legit.. It was a good play, I'll give Huff that.
Ballers Wrote:Decent. Whether or not Pray's catch was legit.. It was a good play, I'll give Huff that.

I meant on defense.
Casey hit PCC over the top a few times and I thought Breathitt might try to go there but they didn't really attack it.
I didn't pay a lot of attention to the secondary as there was an interesting battle in the trenches.
zaga_fan Wrote:I meant on defense.
Casey hit PCC over the top a few times and I thought Breathitt might try to go there but they didn't really attack it.
I didn't pay a lot of attention to the secondary as there was an interesting battle in the trenches.

Well we seen what happened when the QB threw some passes that were just semi- to mid- range..

Either intercepted, or almost. QB for Breathitt did most of the running on the team IMO.
IDK who said it on one of the other threads, but someone mentioned him being shakey in big games. I think their right.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:I think some people get on here for the sole purpose of trolling. Former doesn't remember when PCC played in a brutal Lexington 4A district from the schools inception in 1995 until sometime in the early 2000s, when they were placed in the same district as Rockcastle County and Bell County, and took beating from them from at least 2002-2006, and now that they moved to 5A he wants to hate on their schedule softening up. Which I will admit it, has, but only over the past 2 years, and that was of Coach Browne's doing as others have said. I remember SC and Pburg being on the schedule for the 2007 and 2008 seasons, and PCC going 0-2 and 1-1 in those games, respectively. I too am interested to see what coach Haddix does with his schedule in the coming years. EVEN though Casey county is undefeated, I have no explanation for Knott besides that they are young and inexperienced. Breathitt is a good team, Leslie is in a slump and has been on the schedule since at least 2002 as a semi-rivalry game I suppose. Logan stepped in to replace Hazard, since we can't play them for reasons which are still iffy to me. By the way former, since you have posted in 2 different topics bashing PCC's schedule, who's your team?

Also, the good ol' refs excuse, if we beat someone by 70 it wouldn't matter because we CHEATED. It gets old after a while, no matter where you go on the road, your gonna think you got bad calls, I know I do when my team is on the road, it's pretty much human nature. I honestly thought the refs had 0 to do with the outcome last Friday night.

I don't believe Casey County is undefeated as they are 3-1(remember the PCC game). They do have wins over those football superpowers, Caverna, Bourbon County, and Clinton County, who have a combined record of 1-10.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:I don't believe Casey County is undefeated as they are 3-1(remember the PCC game). They do have wins over those football superpowers, Caverna, Bourbon County, and Clinton County, who have a combined record of 1-10.

Are you being sarcastic or are you being real.. lol
When its ball said and done Casey will show they are a better team than most here in mountians,they showed it in the games they played 400 plus yds a game is a good team and we all will see they are way better than given credit for!!
Ballers Wrote:Are you being sarcastic or are you being real.. lol

ONB is BGR's Mr Sarcastic haha.
Aslan Wrote:ONB is BGR's Mr Sarcastic haha.

Ditto Wink