Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Bert Brown in the Hot Seat???????????
I figured this guy had already guaranteed victories already at school meetings and such. He probably will not win another game this year. Is there any hope for next year or will MC get rid of him? :igiveup:
give him time. you can't expect a coach to come in and turn everything around in the direction it needs to go in 1 year. give him some time!
I am sure PCC would not take him back.:lmao:
William Muney Wrote:I am sure PCC would not take him back.:lmao:

I would have to agree with you on that.
**** I would rather lose every game as to have to coach at the best gradeschool football field in Kentucky down at PCC. Brown hopefully wouldnt come back to PCC. He would be a fool to. He has it made at MC if he can just put together some .500 seasons.
I'm not a fan of Browne but No, Hes not on the hot seat. IMO. Hes from Madison Central so I believe they'll give him a couple of years. This is first year and hes already won more games than last season. MC went 0-10 last season.Give Bert time and see what he can do. On the PCC part, I'd really hope PC wouldnt take this guy back.
Johnny_Ringo Wrote:**** I would rather lose every game as to have to coach at the best gradeschool football field in Kentucky down at PCC. Brown hopefully wouldnt come back to PCC. He would be a fool to. He has it made at MC if he can just put together some .500 seasons.

Why knock on Perry Central's field?
Did they beat you in basketball or something?
Who the **** is Bert Brown?
vundy33 Wrote:Who the **** is Bert Brown?

Former Perry Central Head Coach, and now Madison Central Head Coach.
yeah give the man time. i mean just look at what he had done at pcc. hes the only coach thats ever coached there who was actually successful, although he didnt really do anything special. but i give the man credit he did turn our program around, an im sure he will do the same at mc.
Closed