Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central 27 - Breathitt County 7
Againstme! Wrote:okay IMO this game wouldve been a lot closer, if there wasn't so many useless flags at the begining of the game, i would still say with the ways the teams played tht night PCC wouldve still game out on top with or without the refs help. and they calls they didnt call were the man reason PCC was able to get atleast 2 TD. Huff had so much time to throw bcuz breathitts Dline was held from the start of the game to the finish, i can't wait to be a ref...so i will go to PCC and call a fair game to show how good they really are...i am saying PCCs def. is good, breathitts O-line couldnt stop them. and matt played a lot more pass protection then i thought...so games over and PCC won...good job

I saw atleast 8 plays where Perrys' linebackers were held right in front of a ref. and there was no call.
Aslan Wrote:IMO Matt is the best defensive player in the Mnts. I wasn't there to comment on whether they were 2-3 players on him but it makes sense with a player of his caliber that Breathitt would try to do something to slow him down.

i'm not saying he isn't good becuz he is, i'm just saying that everyone praises him when you have a whole football team that plays well...from what i saw mainly what won PCC the game was the Lines...they are strong
king360 Wrote:I saw atleast 8 plays where Perrys' linebackers were held right in front of a ref. and there was no call.

well saw saw holding on Perry everytime i watched their O line...it doesnt matter now whats done it done lets move on to both teams next game...Good Luck
Ballers Wrote:I wasn't, just telling you what I was told by some frequent posters on here and die hard Perry football fans.

Well you said Rankin is no joke....
Implying that he IS their running game.
They have enougher "Downhill" type running back and don't forget the O-line.
Holding happens on every play.
It's just usually not called.
zaga_fan Wrote:Well you said Rankin is no joke....
Implying that he IS their running game.
They have enougher "Downhill" type running back and don't forget the O-line.

No one on here is gonna give Perry any credit, quit wasting your breath.
king360 Wrote:No one on here is gonna give Perry any credit, quit wasting your breath.

I have hope....
king360 Wrote:No one on here is gonna give Perry any credit, quit wasting your breath.

What Perry does on the gridiron should do the talking. :Thumbs:
csabo17 Wrote:...

:lmao::Thumbs:

I think I have posted on this thread four times and I have said nothing but positive things about PCC. I try to do it in moderation to not cause any PCC posters to have a heart attack.
Im a Breathitt fan threw and threw, but PCC just outplayed us. Facts are facts and you cant agrue with what happened. Best of luck to PCC and Justin the rest of the season.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
That Pretty Much Sums It Up.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
OrangenowBlue Wrote:I think I have posted on this thread four times and I have said nothing but positive things about PCC. I try to do it in moderation to not cause any PCC posters to have a heart attack.

Have to say I was schocked after reading a few posts.lol

:Thumbs:
OrangenowBlue Wrote:I think I have posted on this thread four times and I have said nothing but positive things about PCC. I try to do it in moderation to not cause any PCC posters to have a heart attack.

ONB...
I have to say....
you give credit where credit is due for the most part.
And I wouldn't call them heart attacks...
our hearts might miss a beat or so....
but no heart attacks.

zaga_fan Wrote:ONB...
I have to say....
you give credit where credit is due for the most part.

Matt had 16 tackles but didn't do anything.stats don't lie
C.Clair Wrote:Im a Breathitt fan threw and threw, but PCC just outplayed us. Facts are facts and you cant agrue with what happened. Best of luck to PCC and Justin the rest of the season.

Finally a grown up post.

Orandnowblue has also done nothing but praise PCC this thread/week. Its good to see people give credit where credit is due.

Yes i know the schedule is soft, but that was put in place by good ol Bert Browne. He wanted his record to be 8-2, 9-1, or whatever, instead of playing tough competition. Its not like they can just call Bell up and say hey lets play ext Friday. Contracts are signed and in place. Im looking forward to seeing if Justin renews them or signs some tough games in the future.
csabo17 Wrote:Finally a grown up post.

Orandnowblue has also done nothing but praise PCC this thread/week. Its good to see people give credit where credit is due.

Yes i know the schedule is soft, but that was put in place by good ol Bert Browne. He wanted his record to be 8-2, 9-1, or whatever, instead of playing tough competition. Its not like they can just call Bell up and say hey lets play ext Friday. Contracts are signed and in place. Im looking forward to seeing if Justin renews them or signs some tough games in the future.

csabo17 Wrote:Finally a grown up post.

I don't see Casey County and Logan getting renewed.
I see Knott and Leslie being there for a long time though.

Whether or Knott Breathitt will be on there....I don't know.
I'm sure Justin wants to play again and I'm sure Holcomb wants another shot at redemption.
Maybe we should drop them and play some real competition like Bell as some have suggested.
I think some people get on here for the sole purpose of trolling. Former doesn't remember when PCC played in a brutal Lexington 4A district from the schools inception in 1995 until sometime in the early 2000s, when they were placed in the same district as Rockcastle County and Bell County, and took beating from them from at least 2002-2006, and now that they moved to 5A he wants to hate on their schedule softening up. Which I will admit it, has, but only over the past 2 years, and that was of Coach Browne's doing as others have said. I remember SC and Pburg being on the schedule for the 2007 and 2008 seasons, and PCC going 0-2 and 1-1 in those games, respectively. I too am interested to see what coach Haddix does with his schedule in the coming years. EVEN though Casey county is undefeated, I have no explanation for Knott besides that they are young and inexperienced. Breathitt is a good team, Leslie is in a slump and has been on the schedule since at least 2002 as a semi-rivalry game I suppose. Logan stepped in to replace Hazard, since we can't play them for reasons which are still iffy to me. By the way former, since you have posted in 2 different topics bashing PCC's schedule, who's your team?

Also, the good ol' refs excuse, if we beat someone by 70 it wouldn't matter because we CHEATED. It gets old after a while, no matter where you go on the road, your gonna think you got bad calls, I know I do when my team is on the road, it's pretty much human nature. I honestly thought the refs had 0 to do with the outcome last Friday night.
C.Clair Wrote:Im a Breathitt fan threw and threw, but PCC just outplayed us. Facts are facts and you cant agrue with what happened. Best of luck to PCC and Justin the rest of the season.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Let's move on, Perry won and it's over.
great game for perry
Ballers Wrote:Let's move on, Perry won and it's over.

You can move on if you would like.
No one's asking you to post in here Wink
We can do whatever we want though.
zaga_fan Wrote:You can move on if you would like.
No one's asking you to post in here Wink
We can do whatever we want though.

And you call other ppl trolls'.
What a ********.
Ballers Wrote:And you call other ppl trolls'.
What a ********.

You need to take a step back and really look up what a troll is.
I mean who are you to jump in a thread and say that PCC won and let's move on?
If Breathitt won the game you would be on here jacking your jaw as normal.
If we want to continue to talk about this game we can.
Maybe you should ask a mod if they can step in.

Dear Mod,
There are some people on a Perry Central thread talking about Perry Central for a game that happened less than a week ago.
I don't think they should be doing that.
Can you make them stop?

Sincerely,
Ballers
zaga_fan Wrote:You need to take a step back and really look up what a troll is.

Dear Mod,
There are some people on a Perry Central thread talking about Perry Central for a game that happened less than a week ago.
Can you make them stop?

Sincerely,
Ballers

Ok, I said nothing of that.. And why would you type that out?
Can a mod please review this guys post and make it suitable? I said nothing like this..
All I said was Perry won, need to move on.. No need to keep beating a dead dog..
And it wasn't just threw at Perry fans, it was to Breathitt fans dragging it(the loss) through the ground too.
Stop being a cop-out/ignor-amous/plague, that crap really gets old.
The letter thing is just a taunt btw.. Which is truly not necessary.

"Noone asked you to post Smile" Please, who are you kidding. Wise***.
Smile
Ballers Wrote:Ok, I said nothing of that.. And why would you type that out?
Can a mod please review this guys post and make it suitable? I said nothing like this..
All I said was Perry won, need to move on.. No need to keep beating a dead dog..
And it wasn't just threw at Perry fans, it was to Breathitt fans dragging it(the loss) through the ground too.
Stop being a cop-out/ignor-amous/plague, that crap really gets old.
The letter thing is just a taunt btw.. Which is truly not necessary.

"Noone asked you to post Smile" Please, who are you kidding. Wise@ss.

I tried to edit my post and it wouldn't let me.
Is this better?

Ballers Wrote:And you call other ppl trolls'.
What a ********.

You need to take a step back and really look up what a troll is.

Dear Mod,
There are some people on a Perry Central and Breathitt thread talking about the game the two teams played less than a week ago.
And I don't really see the sense in beating a dead dog. Perry won, we need to move on.
Even the Breathitt fans keep talking about it.
Can you make them stop?

Sincerely,
Ballers