Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biggest "big man" in the state
I dont know yet doc, he had another bad ankle sprain right at the end of open gym, and the darn flu a couple weeks ago... he is still tryin to get back to where he was before all the downhill stuff happened
doc, check your private messages
I know I was there, Stick to posting LOL
"sf football" Wrote:oh we're suppose to be afraid of him. the bigger they are the harder they fall an i wouldnt be afraid to tell him anything to his face
Yep, STILL waiting for a pm football.... guess it is a good thing he didnt hold his breath huh?
From the direction this thread has taken I think someone has a personal grudge against Devin or possibly his Dad? These are kids we're talking about. Remember?
"TOUGHGUY" Wrote:Alright instead of getting on here and taking up for him why not just go make him feel good to his face, you are his dad so who cares about your opinion of him? Love and Lies dont make bad players good.
Can you tell me one lie I said on here?? Back up what you say *cough* toughguy
"BasketBallonlyfan" Wrote:Do you mean the same 6'1 and 6'2" players that Ryan threw a elbow at and ended up with a double tech and got taken out of the game? If he was so good, why didnt SF win more than 1 game in the Morehead camp?

If I ain't mistaken Devon was on SF team down at Morehead... If he is so good y couldn't he take SF through that whole tournament they had down there... U need to think what you are writing before u post it on here... LMAO that the funniest thing I have ever heard in my life u All American :Cheerlead
I know what I write, and yep, I think about it. Does SF have to have a freshman to take them threw the tourney? I will also say he didnt stand out up there either, but on the other hand, he didnt do any worse as anyone else that was playing. At least he didnt get pushed from under the goal. He did stand his ground. While we are talking about the Morehead camp, how many T's did SF get up there in the three games they played? Who was they on also?
Closed.

Too much bickering and personal attacks. Feel free to start a new thread but it's time for this one to close.