Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central 27 - Breathitt County 7
Good win Perry. BC was just over matched. Tempers heated up and flags lead most of the 1st quarter but finally got settled down and played football. PCC wanted this game more and it showed. BC will still make noise in there class.
I think the teacher taught the student a little too much.
Breathitt spanks a very sound P'burg team last week, then seven days later they get spanked by PCC?

You gotta love HS football.
Congrats Perry, I didnt see a 20 pt spread though.
Congrats Perry!!
3 down and 7 more to go. Whitley and Clay are going to be 2 very tough games though. I believe Perry has the size, speed, and talent to go play 3 or 4 weeks into the playoffs if nobody gets hurt. I want to see Perry and Johnson Central go at it this year. Great job Commodores and congratulations Coach Haddix on beating your mentor.
pcc killed them tonight. breathitt is overrated from there past. and pcc is underrated from there past. we need to get to the present and take breathitt out of the mountain top 10 and put pcc in there where they belong. they can't talk no crap now cause it was proved on the gridiron.
i hope you breathitt fans now realize that losing jade and channing dont make you a better team this year. pburg and sc arent as good as usual and that was 2 of your wins. perrys line dominated breathitts line, kyle huff picked breathitts secondary apart most of the game, perrys rbs usually broke a few tackles before they were taken down, matt robinson showed again why he is the best defensive player in the mountains, breathitts passing game isnt good, and perrys seconday didnt give up many yards. if it wasnt for one blown assignment the 1st play of the game, breathitt would have got shut out. they didnt get anywhere near the 40 points some of you all predicted. congrats dores, next week you have logan wv.
king360 Wrote:Can't wait to hear what ckns has to say..lol
Several BC fans made bold predictions like him. Some predicted a Breathitt win with a running clock :yikes:
MVP2 Wrote:The Commodores played fantastic tonight.I was pretty impressed with the O and D lines of Perry tonight.This was the Commodores first true test of the season and they displayed that they are for real. The D was in the backfield of BC most of the night. The lines of PCC was the winners tonight. Congrats Haddix 3-0 and beating his former team by 20. Keep up the good work in Perry Co. BTW Warmachine is 3 games closer to being right with his 10-0 prediction Big Grin.

* Can you say Mt top 10 for the Commodores?

Yelpers.
Tailback44 Wrote:I didnt get to see the game so I dont know how it went I'm not a fan of either. I was at the rock tonight watching SC/JC game but Im a man of my word. Seems like PC dominated by the post above.

Aslan <----- here it is (only for a week though my friend.)
Your a good man :Thumbs:
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Kudos for manning up on a bet...
:Thumbs:
warmachine Wrote:3 down and 7 more to go. Whitley and Clay are going to be 2 very tough games though. I believe Perry has the size, speed, and talent to go play 3 or 4 weeks into the playoffs if nobody gets hurt. I want to see Perry and Johnson Central go at it this year. Great job Commodores and congratulations Coach Haddix on beating your mentor.

Man, I hope your right about that 10-0 prediction but I still see the Dores losing at least 2 games. The toughest part of there schedule has yet to come and Perry has been inconsistent so far this year.
Gitback Coach Wrote:Breathitt spanks a very sound P'burg team last week, then seven days later they get spanked by PCC?

You gotta love HS football.

:Thumbs:
Congrats to PCC.I'm a former Bobcat and father to two of the players on the field Friday.PCC's line was the difference maker in the game.We won't overlook anyone else.They already had this game in the bag before the game started,but that's kids for you.
Breathitt Co. 7 0 0 0 7
Perry Co. Central 14 7 6 0 27
Scoring summary:
PCC--Bryan Rankin 25 run (Devin Turner kick). BC--Will Collins 65 pass from Richard Trent (Eric McKenzie kick). PCC--Austin Pray 7 pass from Kyle Huff (Turner kick); PCC--Pray 11 pass from Huff (Turner kick); PCC--Jay White 27 pass from Huff (kick failed).
Records: Breathitt Co. 3-1, Perry Co. Central 3-0.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/08/17/13961...z0zDvHxRvO
Congrats to PCC, as a proud alum of M.C. Napier, I'm glad that Perry Central has started to make some noise in high school football
i am breathitt fan an we just got out played.breathitt dropped to many pass .an pcc line is veery good.breathitt need two more lineman .the wolfe kid an roberts kid all they have on the line. breathitt needs work on cb.the pray kid left them standing still.GO BOBCATS
MVP2 Wrote:BC is a good team but I dont think he'll be able to say much,if PCC doesnt give up one big run in the 1st quarter PCC would shutout the Bobcats.

first of all i am a girl for gosh sakes!
lol
but i have to say i dont know where in the heck breathitts heads where at i was completely pi**ed off by the first half of the game.
i have to say my cousin kyle done a good job.
breathitt has some work to do and i mean fast.
yeah i agree that it got into their heads a lil to much this game i think we thought all pcc wanted to do was fight so they were trying to fight and thats where they went wrong.
also richard honey come on you can do better than that crap you pulled.
will wtf where you doing?
defense wtf where you doing too?

congrats pcc good job for teaching these boys a rough lesson not to be so da** stupid and get your head in the game.

[totally disappionted but im still here to cheer for my cats one game isnt that bad; theres nothing they can do about that game anymore on to the next one]
chucknorris Wrote:pcc killed them tonight. breathitt is overrated from there past. and pcc is underrated from there past. we need to get to the present and take breathitt out of the mountain top 10 and put pcc in there where they belong. they can't talk no crap now cause it was proved on the gridiron.

one game doesnt matter but pcc should be on there Big Grin
madman Wrote:i am breathitt fan an we just got out played.breathitt dropped to many pass .an pcc line is veery good.breathitt need two more lineman .the wolfe kid an roberts kid all they have on the line. breathitt needs work on cb.the pray kid left them standing still.GO BOBCATS

I agree, Wolfe is a bull on defense.
ckns Wrote:first of all i am a girl for gosh sakes!
lol
but i have to say i dont know where in the heck breathitts heads where at i was completely pi**ed off by the first half of the game.
i have to say my cousin kyle done a good job.
breathitt has some work to do and i mean fast.
yeah i agree that it got into their heads a lil to much this game i think we thought all pcc wanted to do was fight so they were trying to fight and thats where they went wrong.
also richard honey come on you can do better than that crap you pulled.
will wtf where you doing?
defense wtf where you doing too?

congrats pcc good job for teaching these boys a rough lesson not to be so da** stupid and get your head in the game.

[totally disappionted but im still here to cheer for my cats one game isnt that bad; theres nothing they can do about that game anymore on to the next one]

Why?
While it's no surprise PCC won the game, the -way- it won was.

When the Bobcats come into a game with a strut (which it sounds like - "where was Breathitt Co.'s head in the first half ?"), they tend to not perform well. Did they overestimate themselves after thumping P-burg last week ? (they shouldn't have...P-burg is young and isn't what it's going to be - only 5 seniors, 2 of whom haven't played 4 yrs).

What is it with Breathitt Co. ?? I've noticed this kind of Jekyll/Hyde persona thing from the Bobcats over the past few years.

Confusedhh:
Congrats to the Commodores!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Congrats Perry Central.. I was a bit caught off guard on this one though I guess i read too much into the casey county game.
Daniel_BellCo Wrote:Congrats Perry Central.. I was a bit caught off guard on this one though I guess i read too much into the casey county game.

Nah, PCC luckily came back for the W in the one.
Ballers Wrote:Nah, PCC luckily came back for the W in the one.

The only reason that was a close game is because Perry fumbled about 5 times, lots of teams get 1st game jitters.
this will be pcc's best year
First game jitters?
First game jitters?I've been nice about all this and all but I got word from the cornerback that he was told to play shallow,problem was PCC was going deep,but the coaches kept pulling him in.Don't know why they wouldn't change.Pray is good but he didn't leave Brandon sitting still,just can't catch someone who is 3 yards away already.
djttrbm Wrote:First game jitters?I've been nice about all this and all but I got word from the cornerback that he was told to play shallow,problem was PCC was going deep,but the coaches kept pulling him in.Don't know why they wouldn't change.Pray is good but he didn't leave Brandon sitting still,just can't catch someone who is 3 yards away already.

Talkin about Casey Co. there genius.
Grats to PC
Congratulations to PCC. They have proven to me they are a team to be reckoned with this season. They have done it the old fashioned way, on the football field.
Congrat PCC!!