Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central 27 - Breathitt County 7
Final
Perry Central 27 - Breathitt County 7
Congrats Perry
WOW Congrats Mr Haddix!!!!
I'm going to be humble and say this is by far the best game PCC has played.
A few of my friends on here will agree..
Austin Pray had the night of his life.. He had 2 or 3 touchdowns.
Don't agree with a lot of the calls at the first quarter of the game, but I'll give PCC the nod.

They are definitley on track to be the best PCC team they have had ever.
I didn't go to this game because I thought it was going to rain. I listened to this game and it sounds like the student took the teacher out behing the woodshed. I talked to a couple of parents today and it sounded like Breathitt may have taken what was said on here personal and it got to their head in the first half. They have two personal fouls on their second drive. I am a Breathitt fan but when you run the same plays for 10-15 years in a row it is time to change your offense, but this game really doesn't mean anything except bragging rights. Time to suck it up and move on.
Heard that PCC just physically outmatched the Bobcats. Good win PCC. Get back to work Bobcats, you have 3 strong opponents coming up.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

The Commodores played fantastic tonight.I was pretty impressed with the O and D lines of Perry tonight.This was the Commodores first true test of the season and they displayed that they are for real. The D was in the backfield of BC most of the night. The lines of PCC was the winners tonight. Congrats Haddix 3-0 and beating his former team by 20. Keep up the good work in Perry Co. BTW Warmachine is 3 games closer to being right with his 10-0 prediction Big Grin.

* Can you say Mt top 10 for the Commodores?
Well.... Breathitt comes back to the pack a bit with this result IMO.

Belfry is still in the mix (im a belfry fan)
Great game Dores!..Ran the ball well, passed the ball well, and as MVP said the O-line and D-line were unreal tonite.
Congrats PCC
Great Game Dores!
Pray was everywhere tonight. He did great and i look forward to the contribution hes gonna give us.
Alot of tension between players and fans tonight, lol. You can tell this has taken the place of the Hazard rivalry.
Kyle done good scrambling and passing. I bet B-County missed him tonight.
Can't wait to hear what ckns has to say..lol
king360 Wrote:Can't wait to hear what ckns has to say..lol

neither can I!
king360 Wrote:Can't wait to hear what ckns has to say..lol

BC is a good team but I dont think he'll be able to say much,if PCC doesnt give up one big run in the 1st quarter PCC would shutout the Bobcats.
PCCs defense was AWESOME tonight. They pretty much set up camp in the backfield. Like MVP said, if it wasn't for the big run on the first series PCC may of pitched a shutout.
I said this would be a test for PCC this week and they passed with flying colors. I hope they play this good come district time.
haha i love saying this..... but we told you so! :lmao:
& its even better when we all get to read all the excuses that breathitt fans an all the doubters will have like "they played the game of their life" or maybe "the reffs cheated breathitt." ....no, thats what you call a good ole hazard/perry couty beat down. face it breathitt fans, we have you're number.:moon:
That must of been a long ride back home for Breathitt Co fans since they're no reply's from them yet.
But there's not much to say since PCC pretty much dominated this entire game.
09Dores Wrote:haha i love saying this..... but we told you so! :lmao:
& its even better when we all get to read all the excuses that breathitt fans an all the doubters will have like "they played the game of their life" or maybe "the reffs cheated breathitt." ....no, thats what you call a good ole hazard/perry couty beat down. face it breathitt fans, we have you're number.:moon:

ID have to see the stats to be 100% sure but there's no way they can blame this one on the refs since PCC had way more flags/penalty yards total tonight.
I think that both teams played good tonight.
I didnt get to see the game so I dont know how it went I'm not a fan of either. I was at the rock tonight watching SC/JC game but Im a man of my word. Seems like PC dominated by the post above.

Aslan <----- here it is (only for a week though my friend.)
Tailback44 Wrote:I didnt get to see the game so I dont know how it went I'm not a fan of either. I was at the rock tonight watching SC/JC game but Im a man of my word. Seems like PC dominated by the post above.

Aslan <----- here it is (only for a week though my friend.)

Kudos for manning up on a bet...
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Kudos for manning up on a bet...

Agreed.....
congrats to PCC
Has Perry done a complete 360 from the Casey County game?

Congrats Dores!
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Has Perry done a complete 360 from the Casey County game?

Congrats Dores!

:rockon:

Congrats Dores!

Umm, you mean a complete 180 there? A 360 would put them right back where they started. Congrats PCC.

Congrats Dores!

Might wanna try 180... 360 would have brought them back to the same point :biggrin:
LOL... my bad.
Breathitt talked a lil 2 much smack 2 b dosed on that much lol I love it and I love how that little guy thought he was so bad good game tho
They was just being aggressive