Poll: who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pike County Central Hawks
92.86%
Shelby Valley Wildcats
7.14%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central vs. Shelby Valley 9/10
Thoughts?
Pike Central by 3tds.
All Hawks.

PCC-52
SV-22
Pc - 49
sv - 14
Hawks by 4 td's after they put jv in.
Wow, am I the only person who thinks this can be a good game?
real badman Wrote:wow, am i the only person who thinks this can be a good game?

pc 80

sv 6
There is NO WAY that this coul be a good game. Havent you listened to Pike Central Fans,there the best team in the Mtns.:lmao: No really PCC 38- SV 20.
I'll take the Hawks by 13.
I think this game will be closer then Valleys last 2. But I still say PC wins by 14
Central
Real Badman Wrote:Wow, am I the only person who thinks this can be a good game?

no way its a good game PCC by 50t if they want...
What does PC have to show for this? I am curious? Wins over Phelps and Boyd County? thats not saying much yall.
Real Badman Wrote:Wow, am I the only person who thinks this can be a good game?

Yup, pretty much. PC Rolls!
Real Badman Wrote:What does PC have to show for this? I am curious? Wins over Phelps and Boyd County? thats not saying much yall.

Valley semingly got whipped by a not so good East Ridge team, I think that is what many are basing their opinion off of. Considering Pike Centrals starters have yet to play 3 quarters against either team thus far.

I will take Pike Central by what ever Chapman wants. I think he may run the score up on Valley, as we know the feelings are to great between the two schools.

I will take Pike Central 60+
Valley 14
I'll take Pike Central by 4 TD's
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Valley semingly got whipped by a not so good East Ridge team, I think that is what many are basing their opinion off of. Considering Pike Centrals starters have yet to play 3 quarters against either team thus far.

I will take Pike Central by what ever Chapman wants. [COLOR="Blue"]I think he may run the score up on Valley[/COLOR], as we know the feelings are to great between the two schools.

Valley 14

Did Valley take it easy on Pike when they saw they had the game won last year or in previous past years? Just wondering? :eyeroll:
PCC wins!
Pike Central by 13.
Pike by 2 tds
Pcc 50+
shelby valley 6

go hawks...
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Valley semingly got whipped by a not so good East Ridge team, I think that is what many are basing their opinion off of. Considering Pike Centrals starters have yet to play 3 quarters against either team thus far.

I will take Pike Central by what ever Chapman wants. I think he may run the score up on Valley, as we know the feelings are to great between the two schools.

Valley 14

I do believe East Ridge is a bit better then Phelps and Boyd County. Nice try though.
Real Badman Wrote:I do believe East Ridge is a bit better then Phelps and Boyd County. Nice try though.

I know that East Ridge is a much improved team. They are better than Phelps (albiet an improved Phelps isn't far behind ER), however Boyd Co is no better/worse than East Ridge. In fact Boyd Co/ER would be a very good game.

This is not PC vs ER thread yet.
PC easy
pc by 50or more they want score no pcc
RUNtheBALL Wrote:I know that East Ridge is a much improved team. They are better than Phelps (albiet an improved Phelps isn't far behind ER), however Boyd Co is no better/worse than East Ridge. In fact Boyd Co/ER would be a very good game.

This is not PC vs ER thread yet.

You missed the point entirely, I was comparing SV's schedule to PCC's.
Real Badman Wrote:You missed the point entirely, I was comparing SV's schedule to PCC's.
Since Shelby Valley didn't mind running it up on PC during basketball season then PC doing the same to them friday should be just fine with them...and brother you better believe its coming too !!

PC 106

SV 6--(maybe just 2 !)
Salimander Wrote:Since Shelby Valley didn't mind running it up on PC during basketball season then PC doing the same to them friday should be just fine with them...and brother you better believe its coming too !!

PC 106

SV 6--(maybe just 2 !)

Let's get real.

PCC- 36

SV- 21
Salimander Wrote:Since Shelby Valley didn't mind running it up on PC during basketball season then PC doing the same to them friday should be just fine with them...and brother you better believe its coming too !!

PC 106

SV 6--(maybe just 2 !)

You act as if I care. I have little to no respect for either coach for attempting to run up the score on smaller teams.
Hawks by as many as they want.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL