Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher Central(Girls) 10 Middlesboro 0
LCC girls soccer team remains undefeated and still hasn't been scored on this season.
Go lcc
Who scored for the Lady Cougars?
I heard pretty much the whole team scored last night !
Arianna Collins
Brooke Kincer
Lindsey Kincer
Auberney Campbell
Brandy Porter
Im not sure if anyone else scored..
Great job by the cougars.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
OrangenowBlue Wrote:LCC girls soccer team remains undefeated and still hasn't been scored on this season.

true but wat every one is saying is their beatable .Every team they have played has injuries. Everyone they have played early in the year didn't have their full roster. Who was the most aggressive you have played so far. You ain't come west yet.
Any team is beatable, we are just so happy that our cougars are excelling in soccer.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Way to go LCC Cougars!:Cheerlead
bluebloodedcatfan Wrote:true but wat every one is saying is their beatable .Every team they have played has injuries. Everyone they have played early in the year didn't have their full roster. Who was the most aggressive you have played so far. You ain't come west yet.

Anybody with any sense knows their beatable. They are probably still not on the same playing level as other teams from more populous areas or the private schools. Soccer has only been played in high school in Letcher County for five years and it has generated some excitement with their fans. Do I believe that the only reason that every team lost to them was because of injuries, no. That is a severe case of BS. They are the two team defending district champions and have a decent shot at winning region. They play very few Seniors and will only be better next year.
bluebloodedcatfan Wrote:true but wat every one is saying is their beatable .Every team they have played has injuries. Everyone they have played early in the year didn't have their full roster. Who was the most aggressive you have played so far. You ain't come west yet.

We're playing with two subs.. would you call that a full roster? I don't think so. We even played down one for part of the Estill county game.