Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd vs Johnson Central
What does everybody think about this game this friday night at SF???
im gonna go with johnson central in a close one
"goosher man" Wrote:im gonna go with johnson central in a close one

It will be a toss up... SF should pull it out tho if I get any little bit of playing time in this game...
Johnson Central by11! :thumb:
Johnson Central
yea
central
Johnson Central
I'm going with SF in this one...
Johnson Central by 10
johnson central by 6
Central by 7 points
i think i'll go with south floyd by 4. i don't think jc has nobody to guard ryan little!
I think South Floyd will come out with the win. There inside and outside game is working really well right now.
JC by 18
Blackcat is the closest to the margin of victory, but I am guessing more close to 30 points. I saw South Floyd play in the panorama over at AC and they showed me nothing but bad attitude, like last year, and laziness.
Will McCarty be back for this game?
hey toughguy even if they had bad attitude and laziness they must have done something right because i think they was the district champs not the Bobcats. And there is no way you saw much at AC coach hall never played anybody over half a game.
"TOUGHGUY" Wrote:Blackcat is the closest to the margin of victory, but I am guessing more close to 30 points. I saw South Floyd play in the panorama over at AC and they showed me nothing but bad attitude, like last year, and laziness.
hey toughguy south floyd dosent have bad attitude its just that they have heart and play hard even though you might not have seen much over at allen central and it might not have seemed like it but they still play with heart and they get into it and thats what makes them seem like they have bad attitudes but they really dont
JCHS in a close one
IDK, it will probably be a close game if the Raiders can keep their heads on straight.
you say no one can guard ryan little...i think rice will handle that...but there is no one to guard ryan or ethan johnson
"golden golfer" Wrote:you say no one can guard ryan little...i think rice will handle that...but there is no one to guard ryan or ethan johnson

no way..nobody in the 15th region can guard little down low. you will think that when ryan puts up about 25 on him
ryan little wont score double digits this season
u'll see
Ryan Little will get threw out as soon as SF starts getting agravated in the 30 point loss. Wait and watch.
So unless he has 25 before the 3rd quarter then you can forget about that.
well toughguy i'll bet you that he stays in the whole game and has more than 25. an i bet he does the same thing when he plays besty layne an you'll remember how dumb you was for sayin somethin that stupid after he beats you all.
We haven't met this year.
i said when he plays besty layne cant your read.