Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashland 44 Raceland 7
final
WOW!!! This makes me feel even better about Greenup's loss to Ashland last week. At least the Musketeers stayed close until the end of the 4th quarter!
Ashlands sophomores shined big tonight!! Malick Massey is blazing fast an should assume a starting role after his performance, Cody watts another sophomore 70 yard run for a score an several other big runs. Freshman qb Arron Elam big time player!! I think once they get all these kids in the game from the start things will start clicking early, hopefully chris Prichard junior will be back next week adefensive player at corner back think he had 7 pics last yr As a soph. This team has been slow to start but I think they are coming together nicely! Prichard will be huge help on defense. Salow stepped up again this week on defense, an had a nice run of his own for a score, another sophomore!
I also enjoyed watch the #8 massey kid. That little guy can fly with the football.
I expected the Tomcats to win, but WOW.........
Not a suprising score at all. Raceland is REALLY young and doesn't have the ability to run the ball to control clock. Raceland pretty much owned the first quarter. After that it was all kitty cats. The ams didn't know what hit them.
I'm expecting the Tomcats to compete with jc this season
I predicted 50 to 6, I was dang near on the money.
It was a so good to see Ashland beat down Raceland. Now at least we won't have to listen to the Ram fans tell how great thier team is. Congrates to Ashland.
Cake walk for the Tom Cats.
Kosar Wrote:I predicted 50 to 6, I was dang near on the money.

Yep, considering there was a touchdown nullified by penalty early in the 4th by Ashland. Spot on Kosar.
Raceland will bounce back next week vs. Fleming County as they should win that one..but in other news i was just a little off on my prediction lol
I predicted 44-12 so I wasn't far off either. Rams were just outmatched as they should be facing a 5A school.
Ram Fan04 Wrote:I predicted 44-12 so I wasn't far off either. Rams were just outmatched as they should be facing a 5A school.

Sounds more like an excuse. Wasn't the song being sung the last few years that saw Raceland victories.
I agree raceland fans are too annoying and if their team gets beat they give no credit. I think Fleming will get them
Beat down. Congrats ashland
justaguy Wrote:Sounds more like an excuse. Wasn't the song being sung the last few years that saw Raceland victories.

No it wasn't because a 1A school should never beat a 5A school or 4A for that matter.

No excuses here. Still won't matter when everyone else is going to Log Mountain, and Highlands. We'll still be winning home playoff games. You can come watch week two if you want. You will be done by then.
Ram Fan04 Wrote:No it wasn't because a 1A school should never beat a 5A school or 4A for that matter.

No excuses here. Still won't matter when everyone else is going to Log Mountain, and Highlands. We'll still be winning home playoff games. You can come watch week two if you want. You will be done by then.

What planet are you on? Who will be done by then? You're off your rocker. Take your loss with dignity and relax. Typical polarizing comment. Instead of giving Ashland credit, it's "oh, we are a 1A school and supposed to lose". God that act is tired, Beechwood doesn't sing that song. Mayfield doesn't sing that song. They schedule teams that are 5A and 6A. When you actually get somewhere in the playoffs, let us know.
As a matter of fact, Raceland is the Lebron James of KY high school football. The greatest team of in the history of ky football, except without any rings.
That is exactly why I dislike this game on our schedule, if we lose which every one knows we have... It looks real bad on Ashland, if we win well your suppose to beat raceland! IMO it's a lose lose for Ashland. They've had some really good teams the last 4or5 years, but at there absolute best, they were only a couple points better than a little above average Ashland team? Just my thoughts on this game last few years.
okay here we go...I for one dont give a rats *** about classes...if we scheduale you then its us verse you everythings fair no excuses....we play Ashland to help ourselves get better in the long run. The players and coaches are the ones who dont care about classes either and thats who represent our school 100% so dont compare us to Lebron lol i hate that man lol If we lose to Ashland then we are ****ed because we lost a game..we dont go in the lockerroom and say well whocares they are 5a and were just 1a so it dont count well it does! were 1-1 right now and the coaches and players go out every friday and play who they play and throw class out the window..so with saying all that im lost in my on thoughts now thatw as alot of typing ill be back in a coulpe weeks joking! but Raceland loves playing Ashland and all the big boys win or lose it helps Raceland..and yes it might be bad for Ashland but they still scheduale us..after next year i think the series will be right back to being competitive again.
Maybe you should have that chat with RamFan04 then.
Sounds like the Paintsville, Johnson Central fans lol. In truth a 5a shouldnt play a 1a.
Jeepman Wrote:It was a so good to see Ashland beat down Raceland. Now at least we won't have to listen to the Ram fans tell how great thier team is. Congrates to Ashland.
I hear you jeepman, the Rams are in trouble this season, too many new faces in the huddle, weak line, and not as many skilled players either. After beating the Devils tonight, I see GC sweeping the county this season, in 2 weeks. :thanks::Clap::lmao:
old warrior Wrote:I hear you jeepman, the Rams are in trouble this season, too many new faces in the huddle, weak line, and not as many skilled players either. After beating the Devils tonight, I see GC sweeping the county this season, in 2 weeks. :thanks::Clap::lmao:

:HitWall::HitWall::HitWall::HitWall:Lets go 2weeks and were gonna strap on the pads and come down to south shore and hopefully Greenup is in for a war.:rockon: Raceland wont back down just because you beat Russell..were mad now cause were the guys who do the beating and your trying to take our spot lol its gonna be a goodone.
BIGRAMLOVER1979 Wrote::HitWall::HitWall::HitWall::HitWall:Lets go 2weeks and were gonna strap on the pads and come down to south shore and hopefully Greenup is in for a war.:rockon: Raceland wont back down just because you beat Russell..were mad now cause were the guys who do the beating and your trying to take our spot lol its gonna be a goodone.

:thatsfunnI hope the Rams don't back down and make it a game. Their d-line better be ready for a long and difficult game. It won't be easy to keep GC from sweeping the county.