Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 66 Knott Co. Central 0
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:Running clock with 10+ minutes left in the 2nd quarter up 40+ points. Coach Norman took it extremely easy on KCC. If there was bad blood and he wanted to, he could have beaten them by as much as he wanted to. He showed a lot of class by only beating them by as much as he did.

Is Knott really, truly, that bad??? I knew that they lost most experience, but I in no way expect a Valley team technically mercy a team.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
No Disrespect, but we'll see how good they are when they take on LC in week three. LC's gonna have a bad taste in there mouth from basketball season.
I know Coach Norman. He shows class .It could have been worse. I interviewed him today for tomorrow night's game he said that he has told his team that after last years success they wouldn't go under the radar anymore and that they will get there best shot at teams every week. He also said that his team isn't as good yet as last weeks score indicated
tommy2 Wrote:Knott is real weak every year. How many games have they won in the last ten years or ever

Sad, but true..
And good question.. Anyone know?
Knott has won 57 games in the last twenty years

They have one 20 over the last 10