Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ac Panarama Tonight!!!
i don't think he's 3rd but he is top 5(IF he keeps his head.)
what was the scores of those games? does anyone know instead of saying SO AND SO got beat it would help out alot
Clay Co. Ohio 49
P-burg 46 Final OT

JBS 64
SF 52 (not positive about this score but thats what im thinkin)

Letcher 48
AC 42
Sf 56
Jbs 62

But all these games were preseason the only games that matters are in march, these games that are played from dec. to march are just tune-ups for march
"the-man" Wrote:i think that south floyd looked horrible with an exception of a few players. what they need 2 do, coach hall needs to actually coach a little more. ryan needs to calm down and play the game. mason needs play how he plays and quit tryin 2 show boat. T.J HALL NEEDS TO BE ON THE BENCH. ryan little needs more touches. and ethan johnson needs to look to score because hes a scorer. if these changes don't take place. south floyd won't be over .500 this yr.

When did they appoint you the new South Floyd head coach?
south floyd didnt impress me much las night but i think they will be tough to beat come tourney time
they alway's play good at tourney time....no matter how bad they do in the regular season
I Think we will kill SF...plus SF second string team off the bench could beat their starters because they are much less selfish and they are just as talented.
"-STAT-32" Wrote:Clay Co. Ohio 49
P-burg 46 Final OT

JBS 64
SF 52 (not positive about this score but thats what im thinkin)

Letcher 48
AC 42

Ports. Clay 54
Prestonsburg 52 in OT
well show how much a lot of people know, did anyone notcied that out of the 6 teams, Coach Hall was the only one to play 14 players. No because everyone notice them getting beat. Coach Hall went into this to win but to see what he had for the upcoming season and as bad as they played they put up 56 points and that was better the the other two games. A lot of people also did not know JBS wore Pike Central out by 16 the night before. The Raiders where 14-14 going into the district last year and won it again and also won the 15th region all a. They will once again be the team to beat come march and as far as the-man. Until you coach do not make personal remarks about anyone.
Well said Bonney. I actually think JBS will make some noise in the 14th this year. They are not a bad team by any means.
The 15th is very weak!:boo:
i woudnt say that right now one of the weakest teams from last year Maggofin County beat a top ranked team from another county and ur calling the 15th weak