Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next Year?
Who do u all think will be the top running backs in the state next year?
I'd like to get through this year first.
Chapman and May from Belfry
Harman from Pikeville
Just three of a few.
uuh someone from belfry duh!!
Mark this down:

Tommy Bankemper (Beechwood)
Well I think Lincoln Slone!!
Sf got a new RB from Flordia...i dont know the boy's name but all i know is he moved here and is Joe Osborne"s cousin..they say he is quick
Adam dials is goin to be a really good running back next year.. He was a great running back this year he had like over 1500 yards.. He will be a junior next year....Good luck cards in everything u do........
Hardcore Wrote:Adam dials is goin to be a really good running back next year.. He was a great running back this year he had like over 1500 yards.. He will be a junior next year....Good luck cards in everything u do........
I agree.
If Dials works in the weightroom and works on his speed, He will be a dandy.
Remember the name Corey Chapman of Belfry
lc will have best line
Quirvon Merchant and Gordon Varney will be a couple of good backs next year.. and if they both hit the weight room hard, then they could cause some problems for opposing teams..
Hard to say....I think that next year will be a year with alot of names that few ppl have heard before...that is if the younger kids have good work ethic and hit the weight hard and stay dedicated to the task at hand ('06)
I was the greatest Wrote:uuh someone from belfry duh!!

yea more than likely lol
lincoln slone will be good
lincoln slone from prestonsburg will be good
daniel harmon
If Sheldon clarks line can step up this year adam dials will be one of the mountins top runnin back if not the top runnin back
Lincoln Slone of P-burg will be dangerous, and you can guarantee that Belfry will have a dynamo.
May and Chapman return for belfry and May should be moving to HB.... mark my words this kid will be the best running back in the mountains by season's end.
joe roskopf from lynn camp......you can mark that one down!!!!
Hardcore Wrote:Adam dials is goin to be a really good running back next year.. He was a great running back this year he had like over 1500 yards.. He will be a junior next year....Good luck cards in everything u do........

He should be a good one from what I have seen of him. He will have a few from Belfry to compete with in Chapman and May! I see two great games coming from the two schools next year!
It is to early to decide this and will just have to wait till next year.
kasey clark (Russell)
barker from sf will be tuff
sf_football Wrote:barker from sf will be tuff
Yeah he will be a good runnin back. And he is a great defensive end, I think he had at least one sack in every game last year except against Paintsville.
sheldon francis-hazard
anubody from sf cuz thats all we do is run the ball......lol
I think barker will be good and so will be colby little as well