Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Far Can Breathitt County Go This Year?
I think they can go deep into the playoffs, once u get there anything can happen.
I look for Breathitt to sneak up on some people this year yet still compete for a regional championship. With Trent at QB, they will have a more balanced attack, instead of just the option that they have ran the last couple years. WR Josh Fletcher should have an outstanding season, from what Ive been told he hasnt had as many drops and has really improved his hands. At RB, you have Collins and Prichard which is going to be a two headed monster. The only real thing I am worried about is the O line, they lose Allex, McKnight and Moore, but replace then with Gross, Sumner, and 'bama. This size of the line is bigger this year also, compared to the last couple. Come Saturday, my opinion may change after watching them, but from what I have seen look out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
That Pretty Much Sums It Up.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Breathitt is in a week division and is always a threat to go deep.
However, half of the backfield is new to legitimate playing time.
Should be interesting
Doesn't Breathitt's district host the Region finals this season? Breathitt is always a threat to make a run but the East is definitely coming back stronger this season than last.
i think the o-line is goning to be good.they are alot stronger then last year.but the trent kid an the collins kid are beast.you all so got the coxs kid looking good .the wideouts are looking good.josh is goning to be one the best wr in the state.
I think that they can compete for a regional championship, just not sure if they can make it any further than that.

You never know though.
madman Wrote:i think the o-line is goning to be good.they are alot stronger then last year.but the trent kid an the collins kid are beast.you all so got the coxs kid looking good .the wideouts are looking good.josh is goning to be one the best wr in the state.

:Thumbs: totally agree
Because of a weak region I can see them in the state semi-final and I think they are just as good as anyone else in 3A in the mountains, so possible another state appearance.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Because of a weak region I can see them in the state semi-final and I think they are just as good as anyone else in 3A in the mountains, so possible another state appearance.

i wouldnt be suprised to see breathitt make a stat appearnce this year, and next year they may be moving down to 2A which they my make one then as well.
OH Napier said they can go all the way!!
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:OH Napier said they can go all the way!!

OH says it. it must me tru :Thumbs:
If Breathitts class gets any weaker, most of the class A teams will be wanting to move up.
not to far without champman
:thatsfunn
Poptop Wrote:not to far without champman

:thatsfunn :please:
Poptop Wrote:not to far without champman

without chapman they can do a heck of a lot! ha
you should watch them play.
chapman isnt the best but he is good.
it isnt the coachs that make them win its the players that make them win.

i think breathitt can make it all the way through

LETS GO BIG BLUE!!
ckns Wrote:without chapman they can do a heck of a lot! ha
you should watch them play.
chapman isnt the best but he is good.
it isnt the coachs that make them win its the players that make them win.

i think breathitt can make it all the way through

LETS GO BIG BLUE!!

:Thumbs:
they are chapman on the coaching staff.
madman Wrote:i think they are chapman on the coaching staff.

you are correct they do have a chapman on the coaching staff.
i think breathitt will win . they just have to cut the flags out.they had some big ran that was call back. i think they had 2 thouchdowns call back last week. go bobcats
you are right it all about the players. an they have some good ones. the coxs kid look good.trent is great player where ever u play him at. the wolfe kid needs to play more on defence with the roberts kid. that is big d-line
If They make it to the state finals 3A is one horrible class. There is no way a team who can only put 16 points up on Cville worthy of going to a state final
Pigskinman53 Wrote:If They make it to the state finals 3A is one horrible class. There is no way a team who can only put 16 points up on Cville worthy of going to a state final

have you played a team away? the refs were calling in favor of Cville...they shouldve won 30-6 posible more if there wasnt atleast 20 flags thrown
Pigskinman53 Wrote:If They make it to the state finals 3A is one horrible class. There is no way a team who can only put 16 points up on Cville worthy of going to a state final
3A is a weak class. And if Breathitt plays the way they did against Campbellsville, they may not beat anyone else out of district. But I think they will get better by the end of the season and compete in a very weak 3A class.
Twitter: @tc_analytics