Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 27 Paris 0 (Scrimmage)
From what I hear the D was very impressive and our offense moved the ball well. This was called at midnight in the 3rd because of rain delays.
Cant wait to see the Tigers next Friday night...
I remember reading a blog Mike Fields wrote for the Lexington Herald a couple of weeks ago that Paris is struggling with their numbers and just only had 11 kids out at one point. Congrats to Paintsville though and best of luck this season.
I know a couple of weeks ago Paintsville wasnt sure they would have a team..is this the same thing for Paris I assume??
Im not reading much into this one. I'll have to wait till after the P-Burg and LC games to get a true judgement of this team.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Im not reading much into this one. I'll have to wait till after the P-Burg and LC games to get a true judgement of this team.

Will you be attending the game in Louisa this Friday??:popcorn:
StrayBullet Wrote:Will you be attending the game in Louisa this Friday??:popcorn:

Im not sure to tell you the truth. Im really wanting to see the JC boyle game. But im probably gonna make the trip up to louisa.
If the JC/Boyle game was on any other day I would be there as well..what do you know on the Tigers? Still running spread? Any names we should be looking for?
StrayBullet Wrote:If the JC/Boyle game was on any other day I would be there as well..what do you know on the Tigers? Still running spread? Any names we should be looking for?

Exactly. And Yeah mostly spread with a little bit of pro-style. Look for Dustin Caldwell at Qb as a name to watch for. He will do a great job runnign this offense. Also watch for the O-Line with Tyler spriggs leading them at center to be pretty good.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Exactly. And Yeah mostly spread with a little bit of pro-style. Look for Dustin Caldwell at Qb as a name to watch for. He will do a great job runnign this offense. Also watch for the O-Line with Tyler spriggs leading them at center to be pretty good.

Sounds good..cant wait for Friday to get here...have a safe trip up 23 to Louisa:Thumbs:
It's a shame how far Paris has fallen. Congrats to Paintsville.
Who calls off a game because of rain?
Real Badman Wrote:Who calls off a game because of rain?

It was called off because there was a Lightning delay. That caused the game to be delayed by a few hours and at midnight they called it on account of it being so late.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Exactly. And Yeah mostly spread with a little bit of pro-style. Look for Dustin Caldwell at Qb as a name to watch for. He will do a great job runnign this offense. Also watch for the O-Line with Tyler spriggs leading them at center to be pretty good.

Good Luck to them boys..we love ya
Eagle_Fan442 Wrote:Good Luck to them boys..we love ya

Thanks buddy. If i don't go to the Boyle game goodluck and I'v gotta feeling you guys will pull it off lol.
Nice job by the Tigers. The Lawrence game will be tough and everyone is well aware of that. Prestonsburg will be as well. District games are all that matters. Good luck to all the boys.
The game was not called off. The intent was that varsity played first three quarters of the game with the jv teams playing the last quarter. that is how the event was run. First game did follow that process. However, Paris chose not to play the last quarter, it was their coaches decisions as Paintsville was willing to go the distance regardless of time and weather. Paris had a couple of injuries and the score as it is I think resulted in the Paris' coach decision to end the game at the buzzer of the third quarter.
StrayBullet Wrote:I know a couple of weeks ago Paintsville wasnt sure they would have a team..is this the same thing for Paris I assume??

I don't know who your source(s) is/are, but you were badly informed. At NO time have we been unsure of fielding a team this season. We've had atleast 25 players since day 1.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH