•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central will go 10-0 this year.
I am going to restate my thought process some. With the new Transfer coming in from JC, 6'6 - 270, we will now go 12-0 before we get our first real challenge. PCC should of scheduled Bell this year because they are the only team in the Mountains that could give Bell a decent game.
Factsonly Wrote:I think Breathitt will get beat they don't have a good enough center to compete with the other big teams he's too small only 180lbs.

just needs some heart and he could hang with anyone.
warmachine Wrote:I am going to restate my thought process some. With the new Transfer coming in from JC, 6'6 - 270, we will now go 12-0 before we get our first real challenge. PCC should of scheduled Bell this year because they are the only team in the Mountains that could give Bell a decent game.

Yep, he transferred from one football superpower to another.
7 of 10 homes games sure helps their cause, opening with 5 straight at home.
[quoteI am going to restate my thought process some. With the new Transfer coming in from JC, 6'6 - 270, we will now go 12-0 before we get our first real challenge. PCC should of scheduled Bell this year because they are the only team in the Mountains that could give Bell a decent game.][/quote]
:Clap::worthy:

woooooooo!
warmachine Wrote:I am going to restate my thought process some. With the new Transfer coming in from JC, 6'6 - 270, we will now go 12-0 before we get our first real challenge. PCC should of scheduled Bell this year because they are the only team in the Mountains that could give Bell a decent game.

They possibly could stay will bell county this year but they are not the only Mountain team that could play with them.
BlackBearDenMother Wrote:Ok - I'm going ahead then.....CRAZY!!!!!! :dontthink

:lmao: Good one. You are exactly right. What is this guy thinking saying they'll go undefeated. They will have a good season but no way are they going undefeated.
warmachine Wrote:I am going to go out on a limb and say that PCC will go undefeated for the first time in the schools history this year. Below is their schedule and my predictions.

Aug 27, 10 Casey County home Win 52 - 6
Sep 3, 10 Knott County Central home Win 54 - 12
Sep 10, 10 Breathitt County home Win 44 - 20
Sep 17, 10 Logan, WV home Win 42 - 14
Sep 24, 10 Letcher County Central home Win 35 - 12
Oct 1, 10 North Laurel home Win 38 - 7
Oct 8, 10 Clay County away Win 22 - 21 Toughest game of the year
Oct 15, 10 Harlan County home Win 28 - 0
Oct 22, 10 Whitley County away Win 35 - 21
Oct 29, 10 Leslie County away Win 36 - 0

Go ahead and call me crazy but this is just how I feel things will end up.

:thatsfunn When is the last time that you have had a Cat Scan. Because go and get your head medically checked out.

If Perry or any team goes undefeated a lot of things have to go there way. There going to be 2-4 close games, a few games there going to need a bounce or two to win, they will have to bring there A game every Friday, and hopefully everybody stays injury free. I say Perry will go 8-2. Going undefeated is rough.
My calculations there is a good possiblity that they could have 5to 6 close games.
csabo17 Wrote:[Image: http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/3646/hatersh.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

That is definitely a Perry County buzzard. Found to hang out in "Punkin patches". As do most humans and animals in Perry County, it has the ability to walk on water.
You really hate Perry County & it's people.
No, I just don't take no crap from them. They do not impress me with their belligerent posts and whimsical predictions. I will give PCC their due. They should have a winning season.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:No, I just don't take no crap from them. They do not impress me with their belligerent posts and whimsical predictions. I will give PCC their due. They should have a winning season.

BadAss.:Thumbs:
PCC has always had a lot of talent skill kids and good athletes, but they have always been kind of soft in the trenchs. I think that they will be pretty good this year but I don't see them going 10 and 0 more like 7-3. I really think that HAddix is going to be a good coach but I think that he is getting hype up way to much, it takes years to be a good coach and even longer to be a great coach. PCC also has a tough time lossing in the past, well not really a tough time lossing its just they don't bounce back good after a tough loss. They could easily slip to 5 and 5 through regular season it just how they handle their losses.
king360 Wrote:BadAss.:Thumbs:

No, more like smarta#@
Bigblue#4 Wrote:PCC has always had a lot of talent skill kids and good athletes, but they have always been kind of soft in the trenchs. I think that they will be pretty good this year but I don't see them going 10 and 0 more like 7-3. I really think that HAddix is going to be a good coach but I think that he is getting hype up way to much, it takes years to be a good coach and even longer to be a great coach. PCC also has a tough time lossing in the past, well not really a tough time lossing its just they don't bounce back good after a tough loss. They could easily slip to 5 and 5 through regular season it just how they handle their losses.

Good post. Accurate assessment.
09Dores Wrote:[quoteI am going to restate my thought process some. With the new Transfer coming in from JC, 6'6 - 270, we will now go 12-0 before we get our first real challenge. PCC should of scheduled Bell this year because they are the only team in the Mountains that could give Bell a decent game.]
:Clap::worthy:

woooooooo![/QUOTE]

Quoting from an old Aerosmith song "Dream On". Bell by 40+
OrangenowBlue Wrote:No, I just don't take no crap from them. They do not impress me with their belligerent posts and whimsical predictions. I will give PCC their due. They should have a winning season.
Most of us haven't talked smack. Perry returns a lot of talent and has 7 home games. We have high hopes for this team. Nothing wrong with that. It's very doubtful they'll go undefeated but were expecting a good season nonetheless.
Bigblue#4 Wrote:PCC has always had a lot of talent skill kids and good athletes, but they have always been kind of soft in the trenchs. I think that they will be pretty good this year but I don't see them going 10 and 0 more like 7-3. I really think that HAddix is going to be a good coach but I think that he is getting hype up way to much, it takes years to be a good coach and even longer to be a great coach. PCC also has a tough time lossing in the past, well not really a tough time lossing its just they don't bounce back good after a tough loss. They could easily slip to 5 and 5 through regular season it just how they handle their losses.
I can agree with this.
Quote:Quoting from an old Aerosmith song "Dream On". Bell by 40+

Quoting from an old Journey song "Dont stop believing". Betcha anything is 2010 Perry team would give Bell the game of their life.
09Dores,..... that makes me think of a bag of hammers. GO BLACK BEARS!!!!
09Dores Wrote:Quoting from an old Journey song "Dont stop believing". Betcha anything is 2010 Perry team would give Bell the game of their life.

There is no way to prove that since Bell County is not on their schedule and they are in different classes. If you have seen Bell County play you would realize they are 20 pts better than any team in the mountains.
I do believe Perry will go undefeated at home. I mean the refs always cheat you somehow at Perry. So it should be easy to win all home games when refs are on your side. Maybe next year Perry can schedule some good teams instead of poor old Knott and Casey. I mean who couldn't beat them. Then the poor old team from VA. To be so good you should be ashamed of your schedule. Middle school teams could beat those 3 teams.
You should at least know what your talking about before opening your mouth. Logan is a West Virginia team.
Perrys had about what 2 winning seasons in schools history but they paid the refs awful good to get them. Jesus, you should have to take a test or something to be allowed to post on here.
But to answer your question; Powell, Caverna, and Jackson co are 3 teams that couldnt beat Casey County. And Lewis Co couldnt beat Knott last year.
Ashamed of the schedule? I think Perry plays in one of the toughest districts, it would be like Ky playing the tough SEC schedule they do then also scheduling 5 top 25 games, it just doesnt make sense.
Factsonly Wrote:I think Breathitt will get beat they don't have a good enough center to compete with the other big teams he's too small only 180lbs.

So breathitt will lose simply because of the center position? I dont think ive ever heard of a center factoring into a game breakdown. Maybe an entire line size as a whole, but never the size of one kid. Is this a personal attack on him?
former Wrote:I do believe Perry will go undefeated at home. I mean the refs always cheat you somehow at Perry. So it should be easy to win all home games when refs are on your side. Maybe next year Perry can schedule some good teams instead of poor old Knott and Casey. I mean who couldn't beat them. Then the poor old team from VA. To be so good you should be ashamed of your schedule. Middle school teams could beat those 3 teams.

I still dont see how anyone can think an adult with no ties to a school would go out and intentionally "cheat" a bunch of kids. Everything these days is video taped, so I would say if a coach really thinks he was cheated by the refs he would send the tape to the khsaa for review.
csabo17 Wrote:You should at least know what your talking about before opening your mouth. Logan is a West Virginia team.
Perrys had about what 2 winning seasons in schools history but they paid the refs awful good to get them. Jesus, you should have to take a test or something to be allowed to post on here.
But to answer your question; Powell, Caverna, and Jackson co are 3 teams that couldnt beat Casey County. And Lewis Co couldnt beat Knott last year.
Ashamed of the schedule? I think Perry plays in one of the toughest districts, it would be like Ky playing the tough SEC schedule they do then also scheduling 5 top 25 games, it just doesnt make sense.

I do agree that Perry Central is in one of the toughest districts in the state as every team in it has a shot of winning on a given night. Now if PCC goes undefeated or deep in the playoffs as many of their posters believe, they may need to upgrade their schedule next year. I do want to know how they pulled it off having Casey County and Logan(WV) come to their place two years in a row. Most teams who sign a two year contract usually wants a home game in it.
csabo17 Wrote:So breathitt will lose simply because of the center position? I dont think ive ever heard of a center factoring into a game breakdown. Maybe an entire line size as a whole, but never the size of one kid. Is this a personal attack on him?

you are completely right. :Thumbs:
OrangenowBlue Wrote:I do agree that Perry Central is in one of the toughest districts in the state as every team in it has a shot of winning on a given night. Now if PCC goes undefeated or deep in the playoffs as many of their posters believe, they may need to upgrade their schedule next year. I do want to know how they pulled it off having Casey County and Logan(WV) come to their place two years in a row. Most teams who sign a two year contract usually wants a home game in it.

You pay for a win! It's like Kentucky paying EKU to come and play. That is a "W" on UK's schedule.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:I do agree that Perry Central is in one of the toughest districts in the state as every team in it has a shot of winning on a given night. Now if PCC goes undefeated or deep in the playoffs as many of their posters believe, they may need to upgrade their schedule next year. I do want to know how they pulled it off having Casey County and Logan(WV) come to their place two years in a row. Most teams who sign a two year contract usually wants a home game in it.

Maybe its more profitable to the teams. They may not have big enough fan base to make a good gate, so the money they receive to travel to PCC would be more than what they would make having a home game. With money as tight as it is in athletics now a days, Id say this happens often.
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next