•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central will go 10-0 this year.
alright ballers..fyi matt had ahh about 140 tackles last season and he does make or break the defense considering he's the middle linebacker (that would be the most important position on d) and yes the qb's and running backs are essential but they have the athleticism and talent there as well they're big they're strong they're fast what else do they need?
The Harlan County Black Bears will bring it all with nothing but true focus on knocking PCC from their lofty heights. GO BLACK BEARS!!!!!!
The more I read this thread the more I think Pcc will end up like we(Breathitt) did last year. You all have Pcc going 10-0 and rolling over everyone. We were supposed to win state according to a lot of people last year. I cant wait for Pcc to lose so everyone on here will finally realize there not that good of a team.
Blah, blah, blah.
The only group of people that has Perry Central predicted to be great is Perry people. As far as "knocking them from their lofty heights", that is a figment of their imagination. They have never achieved lofty heights in football. Breathitt County has earned the right to be a little overconfident due to winning three state championships and a multitude of district and regional championships. At the rate PCC is going, if they ever win just a district title, they will expect to be ranked in the top twenty(in the nation).
Perry returns 16 starters and 7 of there games are at home. IDK about them having an undefeated season but there in line to have a successful season for sure. We have high hopes for this team, and any fan would when there team returns that much from the previous season. I believe well handle Breathitt easily again and we should be huge favorites going into the game. You really stretch the truth at times, were not that bad OrangenowBlue lol.
I thought truth stretching was what this thread was all about.
Lol.
Quote:The only group of people that has Perry Central predicted to be great is Perry people. As far as "knocking them from their lofty heights", that is a figment of their imagination. They have never achieved lofty heights in football. Breathitt County has earned the right to be a little overconfident due to winning three state championships and a multitude of district and regional championships. At the rate PCC is going, if they ever win just a district title, they will expect to be ranked in the top twenty(in the nation).

i mean this in the nicest way possible, from the bottom of my heart. i respect your words an i respect breathitts program, but f*ck breathitt county. when was the last time they won state anyway? ill give it to you. breathitt has more to brag about then perry does but look how long breathitt has been around & they did make it to the state championship a year ago while pcc was at the house watching it on tv. but if you ask me pcc beating breathitt was quiet a big accomplishment since in your words we aint worth a sh*t anyway. so really if you flip your words around your basically saying that an average team thats not very good(pcc) whooped the ever living dog **** out of a powerhouse team(breathitt) that just got back from a state championship.
:redboxer:
Quote:he Harlan County Black Bears will bring it all with nothing but true focus on knocking PCC from their lofty heights. GO BLACK BEARS!!!!!!
F*** Harlan County!
09Dores Wrote:F*** Harlan County!

:closed:
bye 09Dores.
09Dores Wrote:i mean this in the nicest way possible, from the bottom of my heart. i respect your words an i respect breathitts program, but f*ck breathitt county. when was the last time they won state anyway? ill give it to you. breathitt has more to brag about then perry does but look how long breathitt has been around & they did make it to the state championship a year ago while pcc was at the house watching it on tv. but if you ask me pcc beating breathitt was quiet a big accomplishment since in your words we aint worth a sh*t anyway. so really if you flip your words around your basically saying that an average team thats not very good(pcc) whooped the ever living dog **** out of a powerhouse team(breathitt) that just got back from a state championship.
:redboxer:
Someone has a grudge against Breathitt....
TheGuyYouLoveToHate Wrote:Someone has a grudge against Breathitt....

i believe they do....but anyway when i think of PCC i think Basketball, and soccer...i thought tht was the only 2 sports they played...and PCC getting them a new head coach should help them get on the map....where did he come from anyway? I cant remember...it must have been a good program that he came from for PCC wanting him to be the coach...does anyone know? its right on the tip of my tongue....theguyyoulovetohate do you know?
Againstme! Wrote:i believe they do....but anyway when i think of PCC i think Basketball, and soccer...i thought tht was the only 2 sports they played...and PCC getting them a new head coach should help them get on the map....where did he come from anyway? I cant remember...it must have been a good program that he came from for PCC wanting him to be the coach...does anyone know? its right on the tip of my tongue....theguyyoulovetohate do you know?

Well it surely couldn't have been Breathitt. From what all these Pcc people are saying we are horrible, no way they would want one of our former coachesWink
TheGuyYouLoveToHate Wrote:Well it surely couldn't have been Breathitt. From what all these Pcc people are saying we are horrible, no way they would want one of our former coachesWink

:Clap:
Benchwarmer Wrote::Clap:

:thatsfunn

Dang - Somebody's a tad bit hos-tile aren't they??? :dontthink
BlackBearDenMother Wrote:Dang - Somebody's a tad bit hos-tile aren't they??? :dontthink

yes they are i believe they need to clam down a little
Breathitt is down, and Perry is on the rise. There's no denying that.
Aslan Wrote:Breathitt is down, and Perry is on the rise. There's no denying that.

i dont believe breathitt will be as down as they were last year. the players didnt have the drive to play when they are getting bossed around by the so called "Stars" of the team...i believe this year will be better for them, some may call it rebiulding, but they have the tools they just need to learn to work together...now PCC i'll be honest i didnt see them play last year so i'll be at a game or 2 this year to see if they are truly "on the rise" and if i am impressed i'll let you know, but from watching them the last time i wasn't impressed at all.
First thing they really need to do is get off that mud trap they call a field, and get a new field.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
cougarpride08 Wrote:First thing they really need to do is get off that mud trap they call a field, and get a new field.

Couldn't agree more. There getting a new one on highway 80. Not sure how long it will be though.
When Perry Central maintains success for a period of time and adds some district titles to their resume, then they can talk trash and have some ammuntion to back it up, but all this talk is wild speculation. Defeating a good team every now and then does not elevate you into the role of a dominant program.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:When Perry Central maintains success for a period of time and adds some district titles to their resume, then they can talk trash and have some ammuntion to back it up, but all this talk is wild speculation. Defeating a good team every now and then does not elevate you into the role of a dominant program.

couldnt agree more.:Thumbs:

Wow. :flush:

I'm not real impressed.
Aslan Wrote:Breathitt is down, and Perry is on the rise. There's no denying that.

For all of you who say Breathitt is down you have no clue what you are talking about. Yes we did lose Fuagte and Haddix, but no big deal look where they took us last year, no where. We have Ritchard Trent and Qb this year and when he played Qb last year he did an excellent job. We also have Kody Pritchard who is coming back off a knee surgery from last year, along with Will Thomas as the other Rb. We return tons of receivers with plenty of talent such as Josh Fletcher, Tyler Little, Jamie Watkins, and Brayton Fugate. I could keep going on but I wont. Breathitt is not down at all, but you can keep thinking that if you want.
TheGuyYouLoveToHate Wrote:For all of you who say Breathitt is down you have no clue what you are talking about. Yes we did lose Fuagte and Haddix, but no big deal look where they took us last year, no where. We have Ritchard Trent and Qb this year and when he played Qb last year he did an excellent job. We also have Kody Pritchard who is coming back off a knee surgery from last year, along with Will Thomas as the other Rb. We return tons of receivers with plenty of talent such as Josh Fletcher, Tyler Little, Jamie Watkins, and Brayton Fugate. I could keep going on but I wont. Breathitt is not down at all, but you can keep thinking that if you want.

if breathitt is down then a lot of teams are down in their book as well...just because we lost 2 players doesn't mean breathitts down...i just ready for football to start and watch some teams in action.
Everyone remember the words of a few on here do not represent the entire PCC fan base. The 10-0 talk is nice bulletin board material for other teams, and I myself would be very pleased to see a 10-0 season materialize for the 'Dores since I am a fan. Do I think it will happen? Probably not. Too many good teams in the district, it is loaded this year. Do I think Perry has a really talented and speedy team this year? Yes I do. I really hope the 'Dores can live up to all this hype and don't overlook anyone this season, especially any of their district games. I am like the rest of you, I am ready for the season to start and to watch some football, class 5A district 8 will be a very interesting log jam come playoff time IMHO. I also wish the fans of the other teams good luck in their seasons, except when they play us Wink
Quote:First thing they really need to do is get off that mud trap they call a field, and get a new field.

couldnt agree more.:Thumbs:
but no that probably wont happen any time soon because perry is a basketball school an everything goes to basketball:HitWall: it makes me sick...
& sorry everyone for being an a'hole earlier, i was drunk when i typed it. lol
OrangenowBlue Wrote:When Perry Central maintains success for a period of time and adds some district titles to their resume, then they can talk trash and have some ammuntion to back it up, but all this talk is wild speculation. Defeating a good team every now and then does not elevate you into the role of a dominant program.
THIS YEAR, Perry is the class of the district.
TheGuyYouLoveToHate Wrote:For all of you who say Breathitt is down you have no clue what you are talking about. Yes we did lose Fuagte and Haddix, but no big deal look where they took us last year, no where. We have Ritchard Trent and Qb this year and when he played Qb last year he did an excellent job. We also have Kody Pritchard who is coming back off a knee surgery from last year, along with Will Thomas as the other Rb. We return tons of receivers with plenty of talent such as Josh Fletcher, Tyler Little, Jamie Watkins, and Brayton Fugate. I could keep going on but I wont. Breathitt is not down at all, but you can keep thinking that if you want.

I'm going to, until they prove me wrong.
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next