•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central will go 10-0 this year.
i look for them to go 9-1 b.c knott co will give them a scare of there life
BobcatStuckInPowell Wrote:You are crazy.Breathitt will beat PCC.

you are crazy. you do know the perry stomped breathitt last year and that breathitt lost more than perry did dont you? perry returns more than breathitt and perry has homefield this year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobcatStuckInPowell
You are crazy.Breathitt will beat PCC.
Quote:
Quote:
Amen to that. They must be smoking or drinking some good stuff to be thinking crazy like that in Perry county.
Quote:

Lmao yeah just like breathitt did last year when they got whooped with their star running back Channing Fugate whos now playing for tennessee we shut him down..... lmao face it breathitt dont stand a chance anymore. sorry but thats the cold hard facts.
i'll give them about 6-4
09Dores Wrote:Originally Posted by BobcatStuckInPowell
You are crazy.Breathitt will beat PCC.
Amen to that. They must be smoking or drinking some good stuff to be thinking crazy like that in Perry county.

Lmao yeah just like breathitt did last year when they got whooped with their star running back Channing Fugate whos now playing for tennessee we shut him down..... lmao face it breathitt dont stand a chance anymore. sorry but thats the cold hard facts.

You all beat Breathitt for the first time ever and suddenly Breathitt doesn't chance a anymore? I can't wait til the Bobcats kick pcc's *** this year and teach them a lesson.
BobcatStuckInPowell Wrote:You are crazy.Breathitt will beat PCC.
Nah.
TheGuyYouLoveToHate Wrote:Amen to that. They must be smoking or drinking some good stuff to be thinking crazy like that in Perry county.
Lol. Perry destroyed Breathitt last year and Perry returns most of there starters.
cuppett777 Wrote:thats like stacking 10 in the box,all it takes is ONE play and by, by baby,see u in the endzone...

True.
Perry could very well go undefeated. They return 8 starters on each side of the ball and have 7 home games. I would just be happy with winning district and a playoff game. The first four games(Casey, Knott, Breathitt, Logan) are for sure wins. After that, it gets much tougher. I'll say they go 9-1 with a loss coming to Clay or Letcher Big Grin
uk61 Wrote:if there is any team in the district that can go undefeated its pcc,they returned 8 starters on both sides of the ball including the whole o line which is by far the biggest in the district and i hate to be cliche but it all starts up front..they're D is raw,Matt robinson at middle linebacker NUFF SAID

:please: IDK about all of that, but as far as a TEAM, PCC should dominate the rest of these clubs.
You all beat Breathitt for the first time ever and suddenly Breathitt doesn't chance a anymore? I can't wait til the Bobcats kick pcc's *** this year and teach them a lesson.

------------------------------------------

sorry to disappoint you pal, but there is no way in **** thats gonna happen lmao. Perry is just to talented. if you knew how loaded they are this year youd be scared. besides... if breathitt on their home field couldnt beat perry last year with jade and channing on the team then theres no way breathitt can beat perry this year. just face it, the tables have turned & breathitt has no chance i promise. Big Grin
i admitt, Breathitt is a powerhouse program no doubt about it. that has lots of tradition an i truly respect that...alot! & they have always dominated perry. but hypothetically speaking, when you mix breathitt blood(coach Haddix) with a talented perry program its like you get a mixed breed that just wont quit. & mark my words, Everyone will be very surprised.
i look for them to go 9-1 b.c knott co will give them a scare of there life

------------------------

i dont mean to be a trash talker, but knott co dont deserve to be on the same field as our middle school team, thats how terrible they are their just like leslie. they have alot of rebuilding to do before anyone should even consider that possibility.
You would think reading this thread that Perry Central has been the most dominating and tradition rich program in the district when they have actually been an average or below program. They start out fast but finish slow. You would think by reading these posts that Perry has dominated LCC when they have only beaten them once in the history of the school and PCC never beat Whitesburg pre-consolidation. So according to the Perry peons, they are going to dominate LCC and all the other more tradition rich football programs in the district although LCC has won the district two out of the last three years and they have been in the regional finals three years in a row. They also return a majority of their starters on offense and defense with an offensive line as big as Perry's. It will be a different world with Amis gone. Good player does not necessarily make a good coach.
dukeoholic Wrote:i look for them to go 9-1 b.c knott co will give them a scare of there life

zaga_fan Wrote:......

PCC will not go 10-0 IMO
They have a shot with all the big home games and weak non-district schedule, but that is tough to do.
If they do go 10-0, it won't be with a 28-0 shutout against Harlan lol
I look forward to seeing the offense click though.
These may be the fastest team we've had, even without Jordan Amis.
Ballers Wrote:[/B]

:please: IDK about all of that, but as far as a TEAM, PCC should dominate the rest of these clubs.

Have you even ever seen Matt Robinson play?
zaga_fan Wrote:Have you even ever seen Matt Robinson play?

:biggrin:
zaga_fan Wrote:Have you even ever seen Matt Robinson play?

Yes, decent player. But he's not the game changing player of this team. Sorry to inform you.
still on topic, it is hard for a team to go 10-0 and to not have a bad game for one week its a lot harder then you think. i'm say they'll have a winning season, but not a 10-0 season...
Againstme! Wrote:still on topic, it is hard for a team to go 10-0 and to not have a bad game for one week its a lot harder then you think. i'm say they'll have a winning season, but not a 10-0 season...

With that said, I'll predict a good 8-2
Ballers Wrote:With that said, I'll predict a good 8-2

sound reasonable :Thumbs:
Ballers Wrote:Yes, decent player. But he's not the game changing player of this team. Sorry to inform you.

He's probably the best defensive player in the district and the anchor to the PCC defense.
dukeoholic Wrote:i look for them to go 9-1 b.c knott co will give them a scare of there life

Woah, just saw this, LOL.
Quote:Yes, decent player. But he's not the game changing player of this team. Sorry to inform you.

oh but your wrong pal, Matt Robinson is one of the meanest/best d*** linebackers in est ky nuff said. idc what anybody thinks. :rockon:
Quote:With that said, I'll predict a good 8-2

i think i could go with that too, but really i look for a 9-1 season. the only team im worried about is LCC.
Aslan Wrote:He's probably the best defensive player in the district and the anchor to the PCC defense.

Not to start a debate with the all mighty Aslan, but you can't just judge the entire defense on one guy alone. He is quite the meathead, but he doesn't make and break the Dore's season. Let's be real. Being the Kobe fan you are Aslan, one must think you would pick Kobe (someone that can score on the offensive side) over someone like Ron Artest (someone who is a great defender).. You must be forgetting about the running backs and QB. They are essential to PCC's glory in this up coming season as well. The way uk61 put it was with one single guy on defense is all the Dore's would need nuff said.. Unless he's gained 500 pounds of muscle and is big as a whale I don't see it. Did I not read that right?
LCC will give PCC a good old thumping for this blasphemy!
:Thumbs:
Hilbily Wrote:LCC will give PCC a good old thumping for this blasphemy!
Hilbily Wrote:LCC will give PCC a good old thumping for this blasphemy!

Doubt it.
warmachine Wrote:I am going to go out on a limb and say that PCC will go undefeated for the first time in the schools history this year. Below is their schedule and my predictions.

Aug 27, 10 Casey County home Win 52 - 6
Sep 3, 10 Knott County Central home Win 54 - 12
Sep 10, 10 Breathitt County home Win 44 - 20
Sep 17, 10 Logan, WV home Win 42 - 14
Sep 24, 10 Letcher County Central home Win 35 - 12
Oct 1, 10 North Laurel home Win 38 - 7
Oct 8, 10 Clay County away Win 22 - 21 Toughest game of the year
Oct 15, 10 Harlan County home Win 28 - 0
Oct 22, 10 Whitley County away Win 35 - 21
Oct 29, 10 Leslie County away Win 36 - 0

Go ahead and call me crazy but this is just how I feel things will end up.
Wish them the best in every game but Breathitt.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Ballers Wrote:Not to start a debate with the all mighty Aslan, but you can't just judge the entire defense on one guy alone. He is quite the meathead, but he doesn't make and break the Dore's season. Let's be real. Being the Kobe fan you are Aslan, one must think you would pick Kobe (someone that can score on the offensive side) over someone like Ron Artest (someone who is a great defender).. You must be forgetting about the running backs and QB. They are essential to PCC's glory in this up coming season as well. The way uk61 put it was with one single guy on defense is all the Dore's would need nuff said.. Unless he's gained 500 pounds of muscle and is big as a whale I don't see it. Did I not read that right?

Matt is the best defensive player on the team and one of the best in EKY. If he were not to play this year then Perry would not be near as good on that side of the ball. If Perry has a successful season, than I guarantee you that Matt is a major reason for that.
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next