•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle Co. 2010
64black&gold Wrote:He will make it after the season. My guess would have to be Florida or Ky right now. I think Ky had a good shot at landing him until FL offered. I never thought Michigan had much of a chance but I know he really enjoyed his visit up there. I still think its a coin between Ky and FL right now.

I've heard from a very reliable source that Florida is a slight favorite ahead of the home state team, Kentucky. Obviously things can change between now and decision making time.
How did the Rebels and Baby Rebs look at Union? Any one stand out, any weaknesses that need work? Are we looking more like a passing team this year?
RebelPride Wrote:How did the Rebels and Baby Rebs look at Union? Any one stand out, any weaknesses that need work? Are we looking more like a passing team this year?

I'd like to know as well.
The Rebels did well. Didn't lose a game but chose to leave when play was halted due to the heat. Played better as the day went along. The collection of players that will make up our receiving corp and qb just needs more snaps together. Coaches will take the next 3 or 4 weeks and see who steps up to start at the wr positions but we have options. Just my opinion but there doesn't seem to be as many dropped passes in preseason as last year.
Also heard this week that the turf is supposed to be finished around the 12 or 13 of August in time for our scrimmage against Pulaski. Woo Hoo.
64black&gold Wrote:Also heard this week that the turf is supposed to be finished around the 12 or 13 of August in time for our scrimmage against Pulaski. Woo Hoo.

Great news to hear, 64. :Thumbs:
I got two highlight video's from youtube for Lamar Dawson. One from his tight end position on offense and one from his linebacker position on defense. Well, I hope you guys enjoy! Also, keep in mind that he is bigger, stronger and much faster this season.

Tight End

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAvpYEiuekU"]YouTube- Lamar Dawson #5 TE[/nomedia]

Linebacker

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4xcOTzKUgQ"]YouTube- Lamar Dawson #5 LB[/nomedia]
Sure going to miss that fellow at Boyle Co.
Rocky Top Wrote:Sure going to miss that fellow at Boyle Co.

I assume you are talking about Rees MacShara?
BoyleCounty Wrote:I assume you are talking about Rees MacShara?

Him too, but I was talking about Dawson.
Rocky Top Wrote:Him too, but I was talking about Dawson.

Oh ok. Sorry about that.

What's crazy is Lamar Dawson is only 16. He will be a 16 year old senior through the first couple of games. He started school only and he could easily be a junior for this upcoming season. I wish he was going to be a junior next season. :biggrin:
I hope to make a game or two to see him play before he leaves for college.
Rocky Top Wrote:I hope to make a game or two to see him play before he leaves for college.

I really hope you get to see him play this year. He is going to be ALOT better than he was last year. Believe that. :Thumbs:
We need a big turn out to welcome our rebels home from camp on Sunday. Go rebels defend the pride. :1:
sawmill Wrote:We need a big turn out to welcome our rebels home from camp on Sunday. Go rebels defend the pride. :1:

I got a chance to see some of the photos of the boys leaving for Camp Jabez. That camp sure is something else. I hope alot of the fans are able to make it out to welcome the boys home.
Boyle has several fine players.This team will do fine this year with the returning starters.
sawmill Wrote:We need a big turn out to welcome our rebels home from camp on Sunday. Go rebels defend the pride. :1:

Did alot of rebel fans come out to welcome the boys home from camp?
BoyleCounty Wrote:Did alot of rebel fans come out to welcome the boys home from camp?

there was a few people who showed up..

I cant wait to see these boys in action....:Clap:
sawmill Wrote:there was a few people who showed up..

I cant wait to see these boys in action....:Clap:

That makes two of us. :rockon:
BoyleCounty Wrote:That makes two of us. :rockon:

this first game should be one to see...
WOW just noticed Boyle Co only has 4 Home games this year....
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:WOW just noticed Boyle Co only has 4 Home games this year....

I believe one of the games is a bowl game at Danville's stadium, which is a practically a home game considering it's only a couple of miles away from Boyle County's stadium. But technically it's only four home games.
No different than last year. Boyle only had 4 home games. (JC, Lafayette, Lex Cath and West Jessamine) with 4 playoffs games. IMO Boyle will not ever play in Danville's bowl again.

I'd like to see Boyle start a bowl next year with their new field turf and bring in some big teams. Could call it Titletown Bowl or something. Ask some powerhouse type teams like Trinity and Highlands to play in it.
rebel55 Wrote:no different than last year. Boyle only had 4 home games. (jc, lafayette, lex cath and west jessamine) with 4 playoffs games. Imo boyle will not ever play in danville's bowl again.

I'd like to see boyle start a bowl next year with their new field turf and bring in some big teams. Could call it titletown bowl or something. Ask some powerhouse type teams like trinity and highlands to play in it.

well i dont see boyle beating highlands cause highlands is just to good and trinity is a great team so id say it would be close but id still have to give the win to trinity but who knows unless they play and i play for a 3a school so i am for smaller teams but i hope that bell county wins if boyle plays them this year
^ I would love that.
Rebel55 Wrote:No different than last year. Boyle only had 4 home games. (JC, Lafayette, Lex Cath and West Jessamine) with 4 playoffs games. IMO Boyle will not ever play in Danville's bowl again.

I'd like to see Boyle start a bowl next year with their new field turf and bring in some big teams. Could call it Titletown Bowl or something. Ask some powerhouse type teams like Trinity and Highlands to play in it.

You could invite us to play in it. :Thumbs:
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:You could invite us to play in it. :Thumbs:

I wouldn't mind that. After all, Bell County is a powerhouse team as well.
Sounds like a great idea to me.
Are the 2 boys from FL suiting up for the Rebels?
No they are not. Heard West Jessamine but don't know for sure.

Also heard Turf will not be ready for the scrimmage. More than likely scrimmage will be held at Pulaski.
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next