Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sources: Chris Paul's Trade Wish List
The New York Knicks are the first team on point guard Chris Paul's wish list of clubs he'd like New Orleans to trade him to, according to sources.

Orlando, where he could team with superstar center Dwight Howard, is the second team on Paul's list, which includes Dallas and then Portland, according to sources.

In the ideal scenario, Paul and the Denver Nuggets' Carmelo Anthony would wind up in New York to play alongside Amare Stoudemire, forming a big three that could compete with Miami's newly formed super trio of LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh.

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5401230"]Chris Paul puts out trade wish list, topped by New York Knicks, sources say - ESPN@@AMEPARAM@@http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=5400518@@AMEPARAM@@5400518[/ame]
CP3, don't be a dummy, ORLANDO is where you belong.
So is everyone going to hate on him because he doesn't want to spend 15 years trying to win a championship "on his own"?
vundy33 Wrote:So is everyone going to hate on him because he doesn't want to spend 15 years trying to win a championship "on his own"?

Chris Paul is not in the same 'league' as a Lebron James, Kobe Bryant, Michael Jordan.

Paul is more like a Steve Nash type player, that can play with the best of them, but may never win a championship.
vundy33 Wrote:So is everyone going to hate on him because he doesn't want to spend 15 years trying to win a championship "on his own"?

LOL. Good thinking.. But I will agree with what BlackCat said.
Seems like the superstar players are not content with just the money and want to get to a place to get that ring. I guess their legacy is calling them to it right now.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CP3 is considered the best PG in the game right now. You name any PG in history that has had the kind of numbers that CP has had in their first five seasons in the league, especially coming out after only playing 2 seasons in college. His numbers match up with any of the HOF PG's in the game at his age. I'm not sure where BCA was going with the comment, but Paul is not only great now, but will be considered one of the all-time greats by the end of his career.
CP3 is on my wish list as a Lakers fan haha.
Stardust Wrote:CP3 is considered the best PG in the game right now. You name any PG in history that has had the kind of numbers that CP has had in their first five seasons in the league, especially coming out after only playing 2 seasons in college. His numbers match up with any of the HOF PG's in the game at his age. I'm not sure where BCA was going with the comment, but Paul is not only great now, but will be considered one of the all-time greats by the end of his career.

I couldn't have said it better myself.
Aslan Wrote:CP3 is on my wish list as a Lakers fan haha.

As a Lakers fan, pretty sure you can keep wishing too.:biggrin:
Stardust Wrote:CP3 is considered the best PG in the game right now. You name any PG in history that has had the kind of numbers that CP has had in their first five seasons in the league, especially coming out after only playing 2 seasons in college. His numbers match up with any of the HOF PG's in the game at his age. I'm not sure where BCA was going with the comment, but Paul is not only great now, but will be considered one of the all-time greats by the end of his career.

He's good, but not Lebron/Kobe good.
Of course..the only players that are Lebron/Kobe good are Lebron and Kobe.
vundy33 Wrote:Of course..the only players that are Lebron/Kobe good are Lebron and Kobe.

^ lol...
vundy33 Wrote:Of course..the only players that are Lebron/Kobe good are Lebron and Kobe.

lol, yes they are.
Aslan Wrote:CP3 is on my wish list as a Lakers fan haha.

Aslan! You still don't like Fisher?!?! Sad
No CP3 your home is in Boston, Massachussetts is where you need to go the celtics is where its at...Boston Celtics the Big 3..
Ballers Wrote:As a Lakers fan, pretty sure you can keep wishing too.:biggrin:
Sadly Sad
Deathstar 80 Wrote:Aslan! You still don't like Fisher?!?! Sad

I love Fish, but you gotta admit, it would be nice to have CP3 Big Grin
So, is it true that Carmelo is thinking about going to New York too?
^ Yes, been talked about for the last few months. It's why Denver started the trade talks several weeks ago because they know he will not resign next season
Aslan Wrote:Sadly Sad

I love Fish, but you gotta admit, it would be nice to have CP3 Big Grin

It would be incredibly nice! Don't see it happening, but that would be amazing, I would probably do a backflip or something if he went to LA. haha.
Sources: Magic At Top OF Chris Paul's Wish List

The New Orleans Hornets have yet to start entertaining trade offers for Chris Paul, but that hasn't stopped the superstar point guard from making exit plans.

The Orlando Magic have emerged as the top team on Paul's list of preferred destinations, replacing the New York Knicks, according to league sources.

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5405528"]Sources: Chris Paul's preferred destination is now Orlando Magic - ESPN@@AMEPARAM@@http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=5400518@@AMEPARAM@@5400518[/ame]
:blabbermo:Cheerlead:Clap::thanks:TongueirateSho
Would love to see CP3 in LA, but he would be a great fit in the run and gun system under Mike D'antoni.

I KNOW EVERYTHING
Ballers Wrote::blabbermo:Cheerlead:Clap::thanks:TongueirateSho

You definantly have the right to be excited lol. Paul with Howard, and Vincanity, definantly would be awesome (best team in Florida).
K_Mac Wrote:It would be incredibly nice! Don't see it happening, but that would be amazing, I would probably do a backflip or something if he went to LA. haha.

I would rather have Deron Williams.
zaga_fan Wrote:I would rather have Deron Williams.

I'll take Chris Paul over Deron Williams... Deron Williams has the numbers he does because of the team he is on.. I guess one could make the same assumption about Paul too tho.
What an alley-oop combination, Paul to Howard, hopefully that will be a reality.
Ballers Wrote:I'll take Chris Paul over Deron Williams... Deron Williams has the numbers he does because of the team he is on.. I guess one could make the same assumption about Paul too tho.

They're both amazing point guards. I personally would be excited about either. My favorite of the two would be Paul though.
itzAmazing Wrote:What an alley-oop combination, Paul to Howard, hopefully that will be a reality.

I agree! Hope it happens.. Magic may be able to contend with Heat and the other big hitters in the East then.
I think it is foolish to think that Paul goes anywhere right now. It would be suicide for a first year GM to give in to a players wishes who still has 2 years on his contract. Paul is in no position for this demand, and there is NO WAY that the GM will give in. Not happening this year, period.