Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kendall Noble transfers to Perry Co. Central
Both Breathitt County coach Peggy Moore and Perry County Central coach Randy Napier confirmed the transfer Wednesday.

"She basically dropped out of the sky," said Napier, noting that the Noble family moved from Jackson to Hazard. "It's unbelievable."

Noble, a 5-foot-10 guard who will be a junior next season, averaged 20.9 points, 8.4 rebounds, 4.9 steals and 4.3 assists last season while helping Breathitt County win the 14th Region for the fourth straight year.

http://www.courier-journal.com/article/2...31/rss0705
^ I Just Saw That!

btw BCA its Kendall

i wonder if this will have an effect on Coach Moore At Breathitt County?
This makes pcc the one to beat. I hope that coach Moore stays at Breathitt just for spite. From what I hear the administration has done everything except push her out the door. She is a great coach with what is it now, 4 or 5 straight regional titles!!!! Please
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Both Breathitt County coach Peggy Moore and Perry County Central coach Randy Napier confirmed the transfer Wednesday.

"She basically dropped out of the sky," said Napier, noting that the Noble family moved from Jackson to Hazard. "It's unbelievable."

Noble, a 5-foot-10 guard who will be a junior next season, averaged 20.9 points, 8.4 rebounds, 4.9 steals and 4.3 assists last season while helping Breathitt County win the 14th Region for the fourth straight year.

http://www.courier-journal.com/article/2...31/rss0705

"Dropped out of the sky."
I'm sure Mr. Napier didnt contact her in any way !!! HA HA HA !!! Just dropped out of the sky !! Sure !!!!Confusedhh:Confusedhh:Confusedhh:
She is a great player and Napier is the one who probably dropped, dropped over that is when he found out she was transferring to Perry County Central.
Rumor has it that Mason County star Katelyn Smith may be coming back home to Perry Central to move in with her dad. She is the missing link to a state title.
PCC will compete for a state championship this year. Coach Napier has already won one, however in the late 90's and early 2000's he was unfortuante in the state draw. Lexington Catholic was his first round team both years and he lost both games Catholic went on to Runner Up finishes behind Sacred Heart.
Kendall is a great player and works very hard at her game. PCC is loaded this season and with a little luck could very well bring a State Title back to the Mountains. I just hope that Coach Naiper beefs up his schedule alot this season the last couple of years it has been very weak. With the team he has this season he shouldn't play but 2 or 3 14th region teams the whole year. I wish Kendall and K.Bo the best of luck this season.
Some high hopes in the mountains...I don't see a state championship in the future. JMO. And I have seen the Smith girl, and she is a good player, but the missing piece to the state title puzzle?????
HD28 Wrote:Some high hopes in the mountains...I don't see a state championship in the future. JMO. And I have seen the Smith girl, and she is a good player, but the missing piece to the state title puzzle?????
You act like the mountains have never produced a girls state champion. Clay County, MC Napier, Hazard, West Carter and Whitley County all have one championship. And Laurel County has 4 to their credit.
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:You act like the mountains have never produced a girls state champion. Clay County, MC Napier, Hazard, West Carter and Whitley County all have one championship. And Laurel County has 4 to their credit.

Actually Hazard has 3 state titles....2 sweet sixteens and an All-A.
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:You act like the mountains have never produced a girls state champion. Clay County, MC Napier, Hazard, West Carter and Whitley County all have one championship. And Laurel County has 4 to their credit.

Whitesburg, Belfry, and Breathitt County have all finshed as runners- up also. Up until the last 6 or 7 years, there was always a mountain team that was a legitimate state contender. In the eighties, Whitesburg use to chew up Lexington and Louisville schools and spit them out.
I cant remember the girls name from Whitesburg ( I think Combs?) but she could dominate!
I think it was Bridgette<---spell ! I think she was Miss Basketball! Kendra will make a immediate impact to Perry Central. What does the starting 5 going to be?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
KyGurl Wrote:I'm sure Mr. Napier didnt contact her in any way !!! HA HA HA !!! Just dropped out of the sky !! Sure !!!!Confusedhh:Confusedhh:Confusedhh:

Feel bad for Coach Moore, be hard to sustain a loss like that at BHS. Also they must have built PCC in a great place becasuse every since its been there players seem to just drop out of the sky for girls and boys both. Wonder how many regional championships they would have if they would have had to use their own players??
Quaterback7 - Perry Central won all their titles with Homegrown girls. They didnt have to recruit kids out of BCDC like Coach Holcomb did. Anyway, do you think Peggy would of told Kayla Rankin that she couldnt transfer to Breathitt if she wanted to? Kendall wanted to leave Breathitt, dont lay the blame on Randy Napier. Its all Kendal and her families decision. No coach in their right mind wouldnt of wanted Kendal.
warmachine Wrote:Quaterback7 - Perry Central won all their titles with Homegrown girls. They didnt have to recruit kids out of BCDC like Coach Holcomb did. Anyway, do you think Peggy would of told Kayla Rankin that she couldnt transfer to Breathitt if she wanted to? Kendall wanted to leave Breathitt, dont lay the blame on Randy Napier. Its all Kendal and her families decision. No coach in their right mind wouldnt of wanted Kendal.

Uh no.
Am I missing something?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Royal Judge Wrote:I cant remember the girls name from Whitesburg ( I think Combs?) but she could dominate!

Cook, I think.
Sturdivant was from Perry Co.?
This does make PCC the team to beat now. Tough Loss for Breathitt Co.
Bridgette Combs 1983 KY Miss Basketball.
UKisN1 Wrote:Sturdivant was from Perry Co.?

Knott County
Sturdivant was from Knott County but Randy never won a regional title while Sturdivant played for him other than the time she came over as an 8th grader. She was a heck of a player though.
warmachine Wrote:Sturdivant was from Knott County but Randy never won a regional title while Sturdivant played for him other than the time she came over as an 8th grader. She was a heck of a player though.

He was one torn ACL (Kristin madden) away from winning a regional title with Sturdivant. The next season, Heather hurt her knee also.
Quarterback7 Wrote:Feel bad for Coach Moore, be hard to sustain a loss like that at BHS. Also they must have built PCC in a great place becasuse every since its been there players seem to just drop out of the sky for girls and boys both. Wonder how many regional championships they would have if they would have had to use their own players??

I know there was or maybe still is an old airport runway there.Guess that's why they are dropping from the sky.I may have to make a trip down to the Julian Carrol Airport to see if we have any players sitting up there waiting to go to Breathitt.:biggrin:
I do believe ole Randy has some key transfers in the summer before he won his 1994 state championship.
i know that everybody is hyped up about the whole situation but what ever happened to loyalty around here. Kendall had been at Breathitt how long? if i was gonna move i would at least have a good reason and why stay in the 14th region. it ain't like she is gonna have more colleges or schools looking at her at pcc than what she had at breathitt.
mountaingurl_32 Wrote:i know that everybody is hyped up about the whole situation but what ever happened to loyalty around here. Kendall had been at Breathitt how long? if i was gonna move i would at least have a good reason and why stay in the 14th region. it ain't like she is gonna have more colleges or schools looking at her at pcc than what she had at breathitt.

Good Point!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!