Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central
Seems the new coach CAN coach.

Having a solid summer, beating Sheldon Clark, Letcher, and Hazard along with a few more.

Hope its not ruined by the new assistant they will be getting.
Who is there coach
Don't think first of June you can judge a coach, lol. Summer ball doesn't mean a whole lot, Hold off judgment until February and March.
Justin Amburgey still an asst. coach at PCC?
I agree, but he only state they having success in their summer games. it's better than losing all of them. You have to agree that is a step in the right direction.
Skyhawk Wrote:Seems the new coach CAN coach.

Having a solid summer, beating Sheldon Clark, Letcher, and Hazard along with a few more.

Hope its not ruined by the new assistant they will be getting.

Letcher, beat Pike central, by 17 thursday, and they were down more than that at one point......but I think this coach will get the best out of these kids, he seems like he knows what he is doing!!!!!!!!!!!
lil dog Wrote:Letcher, beat Pike central, by 17 thursday, and they were down more than that at one point......but I think this coach will get the best out of these kids, he seems like he knows what he is doing!!!!!!!!!!!

Pikeville beat PCC on Thursday. Seems like the coach was angry at his team in this game.
I am sure that he was mad, and this is summer ball, but I bet he wasn't half as mad as Pikeville's coach was, when ER beat them in district. Enjoy the ride it's gonna be a fun season and I am sure that he'll be ready.
I stopped by to watch my nephew play in the games at Pikeville.
PCC lost both games to Pikeville and Johnson Central. PHS went on a 17-2 run and he blew up on them. Looks to me all the Hawks have is Hobo McCoy and their still losing. McCoy should of stayed at Pikeville. 2 Undefeated Jr High seasons and then leaves. This year would of been a Region W for him but this is one mistake he cant make up for.

Im excited to watch the 15th this year. Theres no powerhouse so look for there to be ALOT of good games!
A region win? Hey, Pikeville didn't make it to regionals last season. How do you figure?
A region win. Keep that car in gear and don't look back. Hind sight is 20/20 and you are not seeing very well.....LOL.
HoBo is a good player and i am sure had his reasons for going to Pike Central!
TheEnforcer Wrote:HoBo is a good player and i am sure had his reasons for going to Pike Central!

Family...lol
oldtimer3 Wrote:I am sure that he was mad, and this is summer ball, but I bet he wasn't half as mad as Pikeville's coach was, when ER beat them in district. Enjoy the ride it's gonna be a fun season and I am sure that he'll be ready.

I was stating what happened with the PCC coach. He was raving and yelling at his players...a real treat to the fans. If a true statement rubs you the wrong way, so be it. Were you at the game?
North Carolina Fan Wrote:I was stating what happened with the PCC coach. He was raving and yelling at his players...a real treat to the fans. If a true statement rubs you the wrong way, so be it. Were you at the game?

It should be a treat for the fans since there hasnt been anybody with either enough knowledge or energy to yell at them for the past 3 years.
Salimander Wrote:It should be a treat for the fans since there hasnt been anybody with either enough knowledge or energy to yell at them for the past 3 years.
Classic ^:thatsfunn
North Carolina Fan Wrote:I was stating what happened with the PCC coach. He was raving and yelling at his players...a real treat to the fans. If a true statement rubs you the wrong way, so be it. Were you at the game?

Yes, I was. And I am sure that you have seen worse if you have ever attend a basketball game. I have, that's my point. Give the man a chance.
I watched several of the games. I heard that the Day kid that plays for Buckhorn I think is thinking about leaving the 14th and moving to the 15th. Pike Central is what I heard. I have not seen him play yet but heard he could play. Will he contribute to the PCC team?
I watched Hobo play at Pikeville College saturday and he looked really good. I think he had around 30 both games i watched and seemed to score when ever he wanted. He also made some very good passes in the lane when defenders would help off. I think the Central could be really good with this new Coach and McCoy.
PIKEcountyFAN Wrote:I stopped by to watch my nephew play in the games at Pikeville.
PCC lost both games to Pikeville and Johnson Central. PHS went on a 17-2 run and he blew up on them. Looks to me all the Hawks have is Hobo McCoy and their still losing. McCoy should of stayed at Pikeville. 2 Undefeated Jr High seasons and then leaves. This year would of been a Region W for him but this is one mistake he cant make up for.

Im excited to watch the 15th this year. Theres no powerhouse so look for there to be ALOT of good games!

he didnt have 2 undefeated jr high season. belfry them his 8th grade year. i know this for a fact, b/c i played and started for belfry
belfry beat* them. my bad.
Varney3 Wrote:he didnt have 2 undefeated jr high season. belfry them his 8th grade year. i know this for a fact, b/c i played and started for belfry

They went 17-0 in the county their 7th grade year. And went 3-1 in the state tourney at the KBA getting beat by Mason County in the Final 4.

They lost to Belfry once their 8th grade year and beat them in the County Championship 46-21.