Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middlesboro Football
can someonetell if travis mcdaniel is coaching at middlesboro now
dogface34 Wrote:can someonetell if travis mcdaniel is coaching at middlesboro now

Who is that?
Coach Frasure has hired Jason Chappell as the OC. McDaniels was there tonight as the recievers coach. Offically only Chappell has been hired. They were others there but not for sure. Announced at the booster meeting that Chappell and McDaniels both were offered. They are trying to introduce the new offense. Over 40 players showed up for an on the field workout.
Amped 88 Wrote:Who is that?

Recievers coach from South Laurel. Seemed to be very knowledgable about the system Frasure and Chappell are working on.
FlippedOut Wrote:Over 40 players showed up for an on the field workout.

Was this recent ? Like in the month of June ? As in dead period time.
Who is the coach at Middlesboro?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
attacktheV Wrote:Was this recent ? Like in the month of June ? As in dead period time.

Since when is the month of June the dead period. Isn't June the 25th - July 9th the dead period?
Khsaa made the month of june Basketball month. Middlesboro must have missed out getting informed on this.
Not so. Look again.
I think all they did was killed 7 vs 7. They can still do some things.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
attacktheV Wrote:Khsaa made the month of june Basketball month. Middlesboro must have missed out getting informed on this.

From my understanding a team can go 7 on 7 against themselves. As long as it does not involve another team.
FlippedOut Wrote:Not so. Look again.

I am a man that can say he is wrong. I was totally miss informed on this. I guess that is why it is better to read things for your self.
Does anyone know who the assistants at Middlesboro will be under Fraiser?
Generals2010 Wrote:Does anyone know who the assistants at Middlesboro will be under Fraiser?

I know that Chappell and someone said in this ealier in the thread someone from South Laurel named McDaniel but I don't know who that is.
Yeah I have never heard of the guy from South. I would say he is still working on putting a staff together.
Send Crawfish to Bell.
Southeast Bluegrass Wrote:Send Crawfish to Bell.

Don't think that will happen.
Amped 88 Wrote:Don't think that will happen.

I agree too. Outside the players, coaches and players parents, there is not much support for the program.
Southeast Bluegrass Wrote:I agree too. Outside the players, coaches and players parents, there is not much support for the program.

:Thumbs:
If the player's parents is all the support the Middlesboro teams has, you are not going to have a winning team. you have to get the whole community behind the team, or you will be in same shape as before.
When will Middlesboro's schedule be finalized? On KHSAA it only shows 5 games scheduled so far. Boyle Co only has 7 scheduled. Maybe Middlesboro and Boyle Co could play this year.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:When will Middlesboro's schedule be finalized? On KHSAA it only shows 5 games scheduled so far. Boyle Co only has 7 scheduled. Maybe Middlesboro and Boyle Co could play this year.

Will Chase Roark be the QB? Who are the best receivers?
HAT51 Wrote:Will Chase Roark be the QB? Who are the best receivers?

Last word is Roark is staying at Middlesboro. Projected to be one of the Top recruits in Kentucky for the 2012 class per Scouts.

Top receivers will be Epperson, Smith, Helton, and Mike.

Middlesboro also had 50 players out this week as well.
look forward to see what coach frasier can do
Are you ready???
[Image: http://tnjn.com/content/storyimage/2009/...09.box.jpg]
SR Defensive End Darryl Warren
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:When will Middlesboro's schedule be finalized? On KHSAA it only shows 5 games scheduled so far. Boyle Co only has 7 scheduled. Maybe Middlesboro and Boyle Co could play this year.

Schedule on their Maxpreps page has 7 games listed.
http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/8b_...hedule.htm
AlcoasPaintedBridge Wrote:Are you ready???
[Image: http://tnjn.com/content/storyimage/2009/...09.box.jpg]
SR Defensive End Darryl Warren

Just bring your Freshman team and you should win with just them. This game will get ugly QUICK!!!!!! :igiveup:
Wished Bell could play Alcoa again :please:
EASTBELLCOUNTY Wrote:Wished Bell could play Alcoa again :please:

No you don't. The result at best would be th same. Bell is good but Alcoa depth is unmatched at this time.
Let the boastering begin. Toot that horn boys.:moon: