Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lakers in 4
0%
Celtics in 4
0%
Lakers in 5
3.13%
Celtics in 5
3.13%
Lakers in 6
31.25%
Celtics in 6
25.00%
Lakers in 7
6.25%
Celtics in 7
31.25%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lakers Vs. Celtics (NBA Finals)
1-1.
I need an Aspirin.
:lmao:
Ballers Wrote:[quote=Aslan]

haha of course you would, Kobe lover.
:lmao:
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Wow. just Wow, I would rather be playing against the cavs then seeing this bulls ****.

Wildcatk23 Wrote:These are the worst refs i have ever ****ing seen.

Wildcatk23 Wrote:this is freaking silly. Like mad insane. Clea blocks on artest, bynum, and they freaking kill davis and they say clean?

Wildcatk23 Wrote:We have found the North Carolina of the NBA.

Wildcatk23 Wrote:OMG, Lol. This is insane.

Wildcatk23 Wrote:Ok ok. after big baby getting killed like 4 attempts in a row i think the refs should be hung,

Wildcatk23 Wrote:they lety the celtics keep the ball? that tells u how bad these ref
s are,

Wildcatk23 Wrote:Go for the ball gasol or else its a flagrant foul.

Wildcatk23 Wrote:All my yelling and cursing for nothing. Why wont noone argue on here,.

Wildcatk23 Wrote:1-1.

Wildcatk23 Wrote:I need an Aspirin.

I thought you were going to make a lot of posts... just not this much! :p

That last quote is my favorite. Big Grin
The refs were bad on both sides. 2 of Kobe's fouls weren't fouls and made a huge impact on the game. Rondo falls down and Kobe was just standing there, God that killed me.
Deathstar 80 Wrote:I thought you were going to make a lot of posts... just not this much! :p

That last quote is my favorite. Big Grin

lol, man i was losing my mind. But i had fun,.
Aslan Wrote:The refs were bad on both sides. 2 of Kobe's fouls weren't fouls and made a huge impact on the game. Rondo falls down and Kobe was just standing there, God that killed me.

Lol is all i have to say. every time someone got near a laker they was going to the free throw line. Pierce blocks artest, davis blocks bynum, all called fouls. But yet lakers set a nba finals record for blocks.... Irony in that,.And the announcers kept going back to calls against the celtics like there shouldnt have been a call there. Like gundy saying that artest didnt grab rondo. Hes a celtic hater and should not be admitted to ref the finals.
^Oh Lord lmao.
^ im wired tonight.
Cant Believe Jackson Done nothing But Complain About foul Shooting and The Refs in his Interview, What Game Was He Watching.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:lol, man i was losing my mind. But i had fun,.

Lol is all i have to say. every time someone got near a laker they was going to the free throw line. Pierce blocks artest, davis blocks bynum, all called fouls. But yet lakers set a nba finals record for blocks.... Irony in that,.And the announcers kept going back to calls against the celtics like there shouldnt have been a call there. Like gundy saying that artest didnt grab rondo. Hes a celtic hater and should not be admitted to ref the finals.

Meant to say announce not ref.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Cant Believe Jackson Done nothing But Complain About foul Shooting and The Refs in his Interview, What Game Was He Watching.

It was bad both ways, I'll leave it at that.
Aslan Wrote:It was bad both ways, I'll leave it at that.

Exactly! :Thumbs:
Aslan, next 3 in Boston. Uh ohhhhhhh:flush:
Aslan Wrote:The refs were bad on both sides. 2 of Kobe's fouls weren't fouls and made a huge impact on the game. Rondo falls down and Kobe was just standing there, God that killed me.

The pierce block wasnt a foul...The runout when he blocked it on artest adn when Davis blocked it on someone it wasnt a foul...So there thats even
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
How come on tv you see all coaches wired during timeout and not phil jackson
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Wildcatk23 Wrote:All my yelling and cursing for nothing. Why wont noone argue on here,.

for one we cant get a post in with you posting all this crazy EXCUSES! You posted like 12 post in 45 minutes of nothing but EXCUSES! I thought it was evenly bad called! What calls was bad for the lakers, they were sure made up with bad calls on the celtics
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Meant to say announce not ref.

The artest foul could be a makeup call?? I mean for all the times Artest harassed someone! Pierce didnt foul artest, davis didnt foul on his block, kkobe didnt foul rondo! But all calls were evened out with a bad one on the other side!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:The artest foul could be a makeup call?? I mean for all the times Artest harassed someone! Pierce didnt foul artest, davis didnt foul on his block, kkobe didnt foul rondo! But all calls were evened out with a bad one on the other side!

This game was no were near called even.
theVILLE Wrote:for one we cant get a post in with you posting all this crazy EXCUSES! You posted like 12 post in 45 minutes of nothing but EXCUSES! I thought it was evenly bad called! What calls was bad for the lakers, they were sure made up with bad calls on the celtics

Nobody was even online posting. i would have loved for someone to be on posting against me. Its why its a forum. Not E-Harmony.
1st home game the lakers have lost all post season correct?
Allen went off in the first half and set a finals record for 3's in a game, and Rondo finishes with a triple double. I didn't think Allen was ever going to miss. I think it's amazing that the Lakers had a chance to win at the end.
The out of bounds play the refs reviewed winded up making a difference in the game, just as I thought it would.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:The out of bounds play the refs reviewed winded up making a difference in the game, just as I thought it would.

It was a horrible call. But i dont think it had that big of an impact with that much time left. Fisher getting blocked, and bryant getting stripped by bryant was much bigger plays.
I still think the Lakers will win but I'm glad Boston won a game.
It should be a good series now.
Good to see Rondo continuing to be a star player now.
theVILLE Wrote:How come on tv you see all coaches wired during timeout and not phil jackson

He's coached in the playoffs so many times, he probably doesn't even bother anymore.:biggrin:
Wildcatk23 Wrote:This game was no were near called even.

Stop complaining your team won the game. You have to remember your looking at this with green glasses. For every bad call that went against your Celtics, I could name you one that went against my Lakers. It was just a very poor officiated game.
theVILLE Wrote:How come on tv you see all coaches wired during timeout and not phil jackson

Because he does nothing cept' set on the bench.. What he's good at. LOL
^& winning titles Big Grin
I think the Lakers will come out strong and win game 3. Boston takes 4 and ties the series back up 2-2. Lakers leave Boston with the series lead, and finish the series in LA, with Kobe getting #5.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:This game was no were near called even.

you are right! Boston didnt get near as many calls!:lmao:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next