Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Rank on Call of Duty MW2
Xbox i am 1st prestige level 40
Ps3 iam am a regular 58
3rd Prestige, lvl 50ish.

Having to go all the way to level 70 is rubbish.
Ballers Wrote:3rd Prestige, lvl 50ish.

Having to go all the way to level 70 is rubbish.

xbox or ps3
back_in_black Wrote:xbox or ps3

Xbox360. my gamertag is iiiiENFORCER

Haven't been on in a while, work and basketball leagues have kept me very busy.
66 on the first set of rankings. I didn't play it every waking moment when it came out and then I got other games to play. Been playing it more lately though. Just got the new set of maps last nite and what I have played they are very good.
Amun-Ra Wrote:66 on the first set of rankings. I didn't play it every waking moment when it came out and then I got other games to play. Been playing it more lately though. Just got the new set of maps last nite and what I have played they are very good.

Heard about Vacant and Strike being on there.. How are they?
2 or 3rd prestige, level 50ish. I took a few months break from xbox after mod come out.
Ballers Wrote:Heard about Vacant and Strike being on there.. How are they?
They're good. So far I have pretty much liked all the new maps they have came out with.

Last nite on one of the new maps I started out 15-1 and then got killed like 6 times straight by the dude using the AC130. Thats ****ed me off a lil.
I got to 70 and never decided to prestige.

Since then, my nephew took my Ethernet cord.
I dont think there to many people legitimately in there 10th prestige. I have about 5 friends that cheated to get it.
5th or 6th prestige. lvl 44
Aslan Wrote:I dont think there to many people legitimately in there 10th prestige. I have about 5 friends that cheated to get it.

ditto.
5th prestige level 60.

I have a few friends legit 10th prestige, but both have played over 30 days.
Ballers Wrote:Xbox360. my gamertag is iiiiENFORCER

Haven't been on in a while, work and basketball leagues have kept me very busy.

i will ad u
on ps3 i am now first prestige 43
First prestige 48. Im starting to play it alot more lately.
I am now a 4th prestige level 40ish.. 1.32 kd/r... Had 2 nukes this past weekend as well.
4th or 5th prestige, lvl 40ish, kd/r 1.20,
PS3
10th Prestige
1.99 KDR
Around 22 days played
I am now a lvl 65 on the 4th prestige.. I hope I prestige tonight.. At the rate I have been going I should.. New Kd/r 1.36, wouldnt be surprised if it moved to 1.37 within the next few games. Nuked last night.. I jumped in a game with kmac and cronic but they left Sad
I am a 4th Prestige Level 58. I never really play anymore. It's starting to get boring.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I'm a 7th prestige for the second time on a different account. Already maxed out one account.. I'm hoping to finish it out before the new one comes out. I've been playing less.. I may not make it.
MisterPerfect Wrote:I am a 4th Prestige Level 58. I never really play anymore. It's starting to get boring.

This
3rd Prestige, level 45. But I got so sick of the game I had to stop.
almost 9th prestige. 1.48 kdr on ps3
level 99 prestiage 100
Ps3, 7th prestige lvl 70, 1.39 k/d. Black ops: 5th prestige lvl 30, 1.70 k/d and 1.70 w/l ratio
^Me either.