Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wade Skaggs to Johnson Central (RUMOR)
:popcorn:Heard it from several people last night at the baseball game Wades family is moving to JC and he will be playing his senior year at Johnson Central.

WOW if thats true, how powerful will that make JC next year in the 15th. Whats your thoughts?
TSSI Wrote::popcorn:Heard it from several people last night at the baseball game Wades family is moving to JC and he will be playing his senior year at Johnson Central.

WOW if thats true, how powerful will that make JC next year in the 15th. Whats your thoughts?
They will probley be favorites to win the region. But can all the stars learn to play team ball instead of worrying about themselves. (Jk Hall, Cody Parker, Wade Skaggs) should be very interseting to watch them play next year.
All Stars? lol. What flavor is the Kool Aid?
This needs to be shut down until the move happens
Plus the 6'5 freshman.

YouCantGuardMe Wrote:They will probley be favorites to win the region. But can all the stars learn to play team ball instead of worrying about themselves. (Jk Hall, Cody Parker, Wade Skaggs) should be very interseting to watch them play next year.
If they shut this one down then they should shut down the Hobo Mccoy thread as well.

CardinalAlum Wrote:This needs to be shut down until the move happens
woohoo !!!! yipeee !!!! who cares. What a mess this will end up. I am sure his family is relocating for some other reason than sports ??? There again it is JC, I am sure they will figure it all out for them, and coach M. :lmao:
Jealousy is a crazy thing, you must care some since you clicked on this forum and took the time to speak your negative mind. LOL

With Wades coach leaving you cant blame him for exploring his options.
fairweatherfan Wrote:Plus the 6'5 freshman.

He is the real deal. He will be a significant contributor right away! Put Skaggs with this group and they are the definite pre-season favorites!
now if bj moore would go they could actually win games at rupp arena next yr. the best three players in the region on one team, not to mention shane hall, best freshman in the region next yr by far.
JC starting lineup

wade skaggs
jk hall
cody parker
trevor tiller
tanner bratton

GAME OVAAAAAAA
I dont know why there is another thread about him leaving, there was already one started. And I dont know what the big deal is if he does leave, i promise that JC wont be untouchable, like Shelby Valley has been the last 2 years.
Is Tiller going to JC next year?
Mr. no Wrote:Is Tiller going to JC next year?

i doubt it but ya never know with johnson county.. kids hop schools back and forth all the time down there.
TOP-SPIN35 Wrote:I dont know why there is another thread about him leaving, there was already one started. And I dont know what the big deal is if he does leave, i promise that JC wont be untouchable, like Shelby Valley has been the last 2 years.

not untouchable but unbeatable in the 15th region.
has he moved yet
I don't see Moore leaving and going to Central. Saw him play last night at Knott County and he seemed pretty happy playing for the new coach. If he did leave he should come over here to the 14th region.
EYESPYJC Wrote:woohoo !!!! yipeee !!!! who cares. What a mess this will end up. I am sure his family is relocating for some other reason than sports ??? There again it is JC, I am sure they will figure it all out for them, and coach M. :lmao:

THIS coming from a Paintsville fan?? LOL!::lmao::popcorn:
i just want to let everyone know, that this is not happening at all.
i talked to him yesterday, he is staying in lawrence county and he will be my SG next year
akaLCallTHEway Wrote:i just want to let everyone know, that this is not happening at all.
i talked to him yesterday, he is staying in lawrence county and he will be my SG next year

There is no way possible Wade is playing at LC...I telling you he will be wearing black and Gold next year. He's a PG anyway!!!
LCalltheway, are you the new coach at LC since you say Wade will be your shooting guard next year? I believe Wade will be a Eagle next year.:Thumbs:
Eagle Eye Wrote:THIS coming from a Paintsville fan?? LOL!::lmao::popcorn:

YES !!!! CORRECT !!!! and I guess you cant wait for the transfer so that your boy might look like he can really coach. I am sure Coach M hasn't promised Skaggs nothing ???? :rockon:
Mr. no Wrote:LCalltheway, are you the new coach at LC since you say Wade will be your shooting guard next year? I believe Wade will be a Eagle next year.:Thumbs:

:eyeroll:
HEY EE !!!!! are you too on the help list to find a house ????
What are you talking about?
EYESPYJC Wrote:HEY EE !!!!! are you too on the help list to find a house ????

You have to be the most classless person who has ever posted on bluegrassrivals! I bet if Paintsville was where every body thought this kid was transferring to you would be singing a different tune. I am no Paintsville hater but JC has taken over. Deal with it.
So does anyone on here know if he is actually moving or is it just people on here talking nothing they know about. Remember people this is still a kid everyone is talking about and I'm sure friends and family of Wade get on here and read this and I'm sure he knows about it, so why not drop the entire subject until the move actually happens.... That's if it really happens.
CardinalAlum Wrote:So does anyone on here know if he is actually moving or is it just people on here talking nothing they know about. Remember people this is still a kid everyone is talking about and I'm sure friends and family of Wade get on here and read this and I'm sure he knows about it, so why not drop the entire subject until the move actually happens.... That's if it really happens.

Great Post
Wade wasnt playing with them at knott co the other day when i watched them play cordia.
I know he hasnt played with them as of yet but I heard he will be attending BB camp with JC. He was at open gym again the other day. My friends son said that everyone in LC knows of the situation and its final. He wasnt practicing with the football team anymore @LC. He also said he is expected to move asap as soon as his family finds a house.