Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jackson Co 2010
Yes is he is a beast. My son says he is huge and very strong.
What is the kid from Jackson County's name that is a beast?
former Wrote:According to Bell fans, it don't matter because MS coaches are irrelevant and shouldn't mingle with HS coaches.

once again just reading to find out about jackson county and guess who still going on about bell wow THIS IS ABOUT JACKSON COUNTY NOT BELL AND ROCKCASTLE plz go to a rockcastle or bell thread to complain not here:dontthink
Yeah who is this beast? Does he have two heads ? What makes him a Beast?
attacktheV Wrote:Yeah who is this beast? Does he have two heads ? What makes him a Beast?

They keep talking about a kid on here that is a beast from Jackson Co that was in the UK camp or something just trying to figure out who he is and what grade he is in. Any info?
I think his name is Tan Hudson. Freshman 6'4 250
attacktheV Wrote:I think his name is Tan Hudson. Freshman 6'4 250

They keep talking about a beast and not mentioning his name. Thanks.
Amped 88 Wrote:They keep talking about a beast and not mentioning his name. Thanks.

Thanks V, some of us had work to do, can't be on rivals all day!
Generals2010 Wrote:Thanks V, some of us had work to do, can't be on rivals all day!

:moon: those darn yankees
Amped 88 Wrote:They keep talking about a kid on here that is a beast from Jackson Co that was in the UK camp or something just trying to figure out who he is and what grade he is in. Any info?

Actually, the kid that won the lineman challenge is the coach's nephew and the kid that came in second and beat all other campers in the lineman challenge was JC's other tackle. Tan. So, JC was well represented at the camp. Just hope they learn to transfer that to the field! I was one of the parents that watched the camp all day sunday.
Producing on the football field is much different from going to a pay camp and wining a contest. Hopefully they will start to produce or they may loose to Pineville again.:igiveup::igiveup::igiveup::igiveup::igiveup::igiveup::igiveup::igiveup::igiveup::igiveup::igiveup::igiveup::igiveup::igiveup::igiveup::igiveup::igiveup:
William Muney Wrote:Producing on the football field is much different from going to a pay camp and wining a contest. Hopefully they will start to produce or they may loose to Pineville again.:igiveup::igiveup::igiveup::igiveup::igiveup::igiveup::igiveup::igiveup::igiveup::igiveup::igiveup::igiveup::igiveup::igiveup::igiveup::igiveup::igiveup:

Just like alll those young man at Bell, William. They have to become invested in their program and learn to have tons of pride in being a member of the family. Thus, work, playing till the whistle and other essential things that make a team a TEAM!!!:Thumbs:
William Muney Wrote:Producing on the football field is much different from going to a pay camp and wining a contest. Hopefully they will start to produce or they may loose to Pineville again.:igiveup::igiveup::igiveup::igiveup::igiveup::igiveup::igiveup::igiveup::igiveup::igiveup::igiveup::igiveup::igiveup::igiveup::igiveup::igiveup::igiveup:

I don't see that happening again. :redboxer:
Trenches07 Wrote:Actually, the kid that won the lineman challenge is the coach's nephew and the kid that came in second and beat all other campers in the lineman challenge was JC's other tackle. Tan. So, JC was well represented at the camp. Just hope they learn to transfer that to the field! I was one of the parents that watched the camp all day sunday.

But that kid isn't eligible. He has to sit out next season. I think that it will really hurt him by not being able to play a football season.
Amped 88 Wrote:But that kid isn't eligible. He has to sit out next season. I think that it will really hurt him by not being able to play a football season.

Why is he ineligible?
former Wrote:Why is he ineligible?

He transferred from Bell county.
if he moved, then he should be able to play.
Amped 88 Wrote:He transferred from Bell county.

So he dont have a real cahnge of address and his parents I guess still live in Bell.
This is hard to believe that a kid would leave a potential State champion team to sit out a year and not play
former Wrote:So he dont have a real cahnge of address and his parents I guess still live in Bell.
This is hard to believe that a kid would leave a potential State champion team to sit out a year and not play

:Thumbs:
Amped 88 Wrote::Thumbs:

Why the thumbs up? Thats ashame. The kid is trying to do the right thing and people are holding him back.:lame:
Unless your home life is miserable and need to escape. I don't know if that's the case but something happened that was for sure not football related.
Who is holding him back?

If things are bad then the parents should just sign over cusdity rights.
I dont know Im just saying not everything revolves around football. It is just a game NOT life.
yeah things are more important than football. kids dont see it that way sometimes. then again some see stuff more important than football like jobs, girls, video games, etc.
Generals2010 Wrote:Why the thumbs up? Thats ashame. The kid is trying to do the right thing and people are holding him back.:lame:

I don't know who is holding him back. There is not a legal change of address. Look at what is happening to the boy from Danville to Boyle same thing but that situation is worse because he went to live with his Dad.
Generals2010 Wrote:Why the thumbs up? Thats ashame. The kid is trying to do the right thing and people are holding him back.:lame:

What is the right thing?

Who is holding him back?

Did he play varsity ball for Bell last year?

Did him mom or dad move to Jackson?
former Wrote:What is the right thing?

Who is holding him back?

1 Don't know
2 No one except KHSAA
3 Yes
4 No
attacktheV Wrote:I think his name is Tan Hudson. Freshman 6'4 250
Wrong answer
Amped 88 Wrote:1 Don't know
2 No one except KHSAA
3 Yes
4 No

well according to the rules he should be ineligible if no certified change of address occured.

It just amazes me a kid would leave a potential state championship team knowing he will not even get to play for a year.

if he went back would he be eligible?
former Wrote:What is the right thing?

Who is holding him back?

1.) To live a better life than he was living with his family
2.)KHSAA and Bell
3.)Yes
4.)No, but uncle has guardianship, I believe(?)