•  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell Vs Belfry
Devilologist Wrote:Injury report: Heard that one of the Belfry backs was injured this week and was IFFY for Friday? Any truth? If it is that is terrible,, for a kid to play all season, to come down to the wire and not play in the best game of the year so far....

Well IMO dosnt really matter cause if it was G, then you could move Dustin back there at HB an put Ivan at FB, same way if it was Corey also. So the backfield can be replaced real easy. But this is what I'd do if I was Coach Haywood.
Ref Devil Wrote:Ok, go ahead and go tell Coach Haywood that Russell is just going to forfeit the win to Belfry.... since Russell has no shot they figured gas prices were too high for them to go when they don't even have a chance. Come on, Russell didn't get the semi-final game handed to them. They earned it. I admire your support for your team but show a little respect. You can show support and be classy at the same time. Some of your other Belfry faithful can show you how if you need them too.

You guys run gasoline in your buses?... LOL wow... we usually run diesel fuel in ours Smile
FBALL Wrote:Putting Lee in the backfield with May at HB in the jumbo set is not a big suprise.

Im more than sure both teams have been studying films religously this past weekend! They both should be prepared for what they can each dish out.... The D-line better be prepared for this weekend! Sure to be ALOT of running for each team
Panther#42 Wrote:Im more than sure both teams have been studying films religously this past weekend! They both should be prepared for what they can each dish out.... The D-line better be prepared for this weekend! Sure to be ALOT of running for each team
:thumpsup:

ONE MORE DAY GUYS TongueirateSho
blackcat_student Wrote:Well IMO dosnt really matter cause if it was G, then you could move Dustin back there at HB an put Ivan at FB, same way if it was Corey also. So the backfield can be replaced real easy. But this is what I'd do if I was Coach Haywood.

I'm pretty sure that no one is hurt.
:letsparty HAPPY THANKSGIVING:letsparty
I would like to say that I am very impressed with the fact that this thread has been very professional on both fans part and shows how much tradition exist with these two rich football programs. I wish all thread could be this peaceful and respectful. May the best team move forward and win another title! Be safe Russell fans on your way to the CAM! :1: :Cheerlead
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
Good Luck Belfry hope you bring back another State Title!

:1:
Belfry keep it in pike county.
Belfry wins again!!

POND CREEK- 25
RUSSELL- 11
a bit of history could occur tomorrow nite. Haywood 292 career wins. A win would move him past Coach Jaggers and into a tie for second with Dudley Hilton on the all time win list. Bob Schneider of Newport Cath has 310. By the way I can't leave out Ivan McGlone. He has 254 wins.
I think the Pirates will prevail if they play like they did last friday and take care of the football. Either way I feel it will be a classic game and may the best team win. Win or Lose its been a great season for both teams. GO BELFRY!!!!!!!!!!!
Less than 24 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woooooooooooooooooooooo..
Im going for belfry. Ive always been a Pirate. Lets go Belfry Straight to State! Ill say it will be a good game though.
19 hours 7minutes
Belfry should take this one
BelfryJustice Wrote:I would like to say that I am very impressed with the fact that this thread has been very professional on both fans part and shows how much tradition exist with these two rich football programs. I wish all thread could be this peaceful and respectful. May the best team move forward and win another title! Be safe Russell fans on your way to the CAM! :1: :Cheerlead

:ChairHit: Bahummbug!!! I want some cursing and some degrading with a little dog kicking to go along with it!! Where's all the finger pointing?

:lmao:

JK!!! This has been an excellant thread and the quote above says it all. I couldn't have said it better myself. These truely are 2 classy programs.
JFLDAD Wrote:19 hours 7minutes

:letsparty :letsparty
Can't wait
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
You know what they say about pay back? This one is in Pike County baby, see ya!!!
Belfry-28
Russell-16
Belfry is on its way to Papa John Stadium to stop that that mighty ground game from Mercer County!!!
TongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho
I have to go with the Pirates 35-7. TongueirateSho :1:
ERblue4ever Wrote:You know what they say about pay back? This one is in Pike County baby, see ya!!!
Belfry-28
Russell-16
Belfry is on its way to Papa John Stadium to stop that that mighty ground game from Mercer County!!!
TongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho

:letsparty
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
CoachB Wrote:I have to go with the Pirates 35-7. TongueirateSho :1:

I'm a pirate fan, but it will be closer than that.

belfry -- 21
russell -- 16
I just know that I am going to Pizza Box next week to watch a championship. Whether it be the MIGHTY DEVILS of RUSSELL,, or the HAMMERING PIRATES of BELFRY... Yea I want my Devils to win without a doubt, but if Belfry just happens to squeek by I will be there dressed in my Maroon and gold cheering on the Pirates and crying inside because it was not us on the field,, but I am hoping that it is the MIGHTY DEVILS.
I just hope that if the Devils go next week that all the Belfry Fans show up and cheer us on like we did for them 2 years ago... This is becoming a family affair you know.. it is like having twins and only one can play at a time........ WOW what a concept.....
Man I love high school football.
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
GAME DAY GUYS ..........
I cant wait.:letsparty

LETS GO PIRATES :Cheerlead
12 hours and 13 minutes away....
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Ladies and Gentlemen LEEETTTSSS GET READY TO PLAY SOME FOOOOOOOOTBALLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey devilologist is anyone going to the high school to send them off to belfry??
To fans from Belfry and Russell:
I fan it incredibly refreshing that fans of two high school football teams can come together in such a way to tailgate together before the biggest game of the season for each thus far.
I see it as a true statement of the class of each teams fans and respect of each others teams.
Everyone have a safe trip, enjoy a great game, and have a great time.

To both teams and fans: Stop at some point today and tonight and just enjoy the moment...while teams are enjoying a great run of success,ie, back to back championships, sometimes people/fans take things for granted and don't fully appreciate the situation. Enjoy the atmosphere, memories are being made that will be remembered for many years to come.
Good luck to everyone involved...here's hoping for a great game, with no injuries, and a State Championship from Region 4.
fox sports Wrote:To fans from Belfry and Russell:
I fan it incredibly refreshing that fans of two high school football teams can come together in such a way to tailgate together before the biggest game of the season for each thus far.
I see it as a true statement of the class of each teams fans and respect of each others teams.
Everyone have a safe trip, enjoy a great game, and have a great time.

To both teams and fans: Stop at some point today and tonight and just enjoy the moment...while teams are enjoying a great run of success,ie, back to back championships, sometimes people/fans take things for granted and don't fully appreciate the situation. Enjoy the atmosphere, memories are being made that will be remembered for many years to come.
Good luck to everyone involved...here's hoping for a great game, with no injuries, and a State Championship from Region 4.

Well put fox sports! Couldn't have said it better myself! Only 8 hours and 12 minutes to the game!
[url="http://www.dailyindependent.com/localsports/local_story328003616.html"]:1:GO Devils:letsparty
[/url]
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next