•  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 2016
I have a serious question concerning the Whitley County at Corbin game. How will they accomodate all the traffic? Will they have to bus people in from outside town? lol
I would say they will just park at the little league fields as per usual. There is some parking by the underpass and on Depot Street as well.
got a chance to watch these boys today they look lean, mean and speedy. I believe this team will be fun to watch.
I'm off today. Hoping to get to run by and check them out.
I think I counted at least 70 kids between the two groups. Line and Backs. Over all the skills kids speed is much improved and line was flat out working their BUTTS off. What most impressed me was that with even 70+ kids nobody is ever standing around waiting. Everybody is involved and working. Haddix and his staff really look to be focused on development. Can't wait til August.
How was the first day turnout
Heard there were 75 out. Also heard the fitness tests went really well.
That's great numbers.
If I were the coach of a 3A school I'd want around 75
7 on 7 at Maryville Tenn. they went 4-0 I did not get a chance to go but was told that they looked really good.
Yes sir!!!! They really did look good.... Especially Sizemore. Def lookin up for the hounds this season. The 3rd season in Haddixs tenure I really believe they have a chance to spread the field. Although, there are no pads on yet I still believe the guys are in sync and will be tuff on opposing defenses.
Anybody know the details of tomorrow's passing scrimmage? Teams, location, time?
Tomorrow they're in Tennessee. They will be home for another 7 on 7 Thursday.
64SUR Wrote:This is unbelievable Cherokee you bragging on mysonis55. This is the same guy that has kicked my :moon::moon::moon: on BGR 3 out of 4 years. And your :moon::moon::moon: 2 out of 4 and now you are saying he knows his stuff. I will tell you who knows his stuff that little flat top Killbilly YMCA. Confusednicker: mysonis55 needs a step ladder to look me in the eyes. :biglmao:

Lord help us if you consider me to have any knowledge of anything. This site is worse off than I thought if I'm the best we have.
Heard Corbin is playing real well in 7 on7
pjdoug Wrote:I have a serious question concerning the Whitley County at Corbin game. How will they accomodate all the traffic? Will they have to bus people in from outside town? lol
They will handle traffic the same way they always have, Dipstick.
insideinfo Wrote:They will handle traffic the same way they always have, Dipstick.

showing your ignorance as usual. They don't always play a 5A school from the same county.
pjdoug Wrote:showing your ignorance as usual. They don't always play a 5A school from the same county.

No, they don't. They do however play for region titles. They also play other big games with big draws. My Sr. Year when we played etown everybody found a place to park. The week after that when we played Owensboro Catholic and people were standing 4 deep on the fence everybody found a place to park. If you don't want to walk a long way to the game, go watch another game. Or listen on the radio. All I hear from Whitley fans is how Corbin doesn't have enough parking. Find another soap box to stand on. Corbin has successfully handled bigger crowds than Whitley County can muster.
Single Wing 77 Wrote:No, they don't. They do however play for region titles. They also play other big games with big draws. My Sr. Year when we played etown everybody found a place to park. The week after that when we played Owensboro Catholic and people were standing 4 deep on the fence everybody found a place to park. If you don't want to walk a long way to the game, go watch another game. Or listen on the radio. All I hear from Whitley fans is how Corbin doesn't have enough parking. Find another soap box to stand on. Corbin has successfully handled bigger crowds than Whitley County can muster.

I asked a simple question and some of you just can't help but be a$$-like and show your stupidity. I bet with E-Town and Owensboro Catholic being so close that they brought some huge crowds to Corbin.
pjdoug Wrote:I asked a simple question and some of you just can't help but be a$$-like and show your stupidity. I bet with E-Town and Owensboro Catholic being so close that they brought some huge crowds to Corbin.

Once you get past the region championship in the playoffs, everybody brings a big crowd. Etown had three kids go to the sec that year and were the returning state runner up. So they traveled big too. I see what your saying though so I'll also point out that Knox central finds places to park when they come to town. So does bell county. So did south laurel back in the Jep Irwin era. My post was less about you personally and more about my frustrations with being asked that same question 15 or 20 times.
I hope Belfry and Corbin meets again this year we always bring really big crowds it would be a great atmosphere
pjdoug Wrote:I have a serious question concerning the Whitley County at Corbin game. How will they accomodate all the traffic? Will they have to bus people in from outside town? lol

I have a serious question also bjdoug about my 15 minute walked to the Whitley County football field last year. What's Up :gtfo:
Corbin offense is going to be powerful this year run and pass. :truestory:
64SUR Wrote:I have a serious question also bjdoug about my 15 minute walked to the Whitley County football field last year. What's Up :gtfo:

pay to get in or :gtfo::biglmao:
64SUR Wrote:Corbin offense is going to be powerful this year run and pass. :truestory:

powerful enough to run over pirates? I don't see much else in their way.
pjdoug Wrote:powerful enough to run over pirates? I don't see much else in their way.

My magic ball tells me Corbin will have its first running clock game of the year against Whitley County 08-19-16. See you next year sorry about the (b) in bjdoug never understood the (p) in jdoug :lmao:
64SUR Wrote:My magic ball tells me Corbin will have its first running clock game of the year against Whitley County 08-19-16. See you next year sorry about the (b) in bjdoug never understood the (p) in jdoug :lmao:

What does that ball say about who's going win World Series, NCAA Natioanal Championships and Super Bowl?
footballfever Wrote:What does that ball say about who's going win World Series, NCAA Natioanal Championships and Super Bowl?

I just was wondering what the answer to your question was lol
pjdoug Wrote:showing your ignorance as usual. They don't always play a 5A school from the same county.

I'll guarantee I've seen more Whitley Co. Basketball games than you, and just as many football games as you have. The one thing that I've noticed over the years is that Whitley fans show up in droves if they think they have a shot at winning. They have no shot against the Redhounds this year. So I'm predicting a large crowd but my no means a huge crowd. 35-6 hounds.
People find places to park. I can't belive this is even a argument??? What is the date and time for the grid at Harlan co? Hearing lots of good praise about the team so far.
insideinfo Wrote:I'll guarantee I've seen more Whitley Co. Basketball games than you, and just as many football games as you have. The one thing that I've noticed over the years is that Whitley fans show up in droves if they think they have a shot at winning. They have no shot against the Redhounds this year. So I'm predicting a large crowd but my no means a huge crowd. 35-6 hounds.

I guarantee that you haven't. I've missed about 4 games in the last 25 years.
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next