Poll: Who wins Ashland or Raceland
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ashland
67.39%
Raceland
32.61%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#2 Raceland @ #4 Ashland 8/28
T-CATS Wrote:Ashland will score 35+. If Ashlands D is as good as advertised no way they score that many.
Better get their early going to be a packed house.

Is this an episode of Madmen?

Who advertised Ashlands defense as anything near good. Last year they were closer to awful.

Baby steps man.
[Image: https://twitter.com/cwnewsjournal]
I taught I taw a putty tat!
Poor Poor Putty Tats......
Raceland school is selling tickets until 3 on Friday that's a good way to avoid the crowd . So buy your tickets there , Hide your wallets and beer and head to ashland to watch a good game .
Come on man
Maybe he's referring to the fact that you can rob the whole town of Raceland on Friday nights because everyone is at the football field.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Maybe he's referring to the fact that you can rob the whole town of Raceland on Friday nights because everyone is at the football field.

Exactly , what else would I be referring to
We've come to chew bubble gum and kick A$$ and were all out of bubble gum.
Samiam Wrote:Is this an episode of Madmen?

Who advertised Ashlands defense as anything near good. Last year they were closer to awful.

Baby steps man.

Just hearing the D will be a lot better. Didn't say they were the 75 Jaws team yet.
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Raceland school is selling tickets until 3 on Friday that's a good way to avoid the crowd . So buy your tickets there , Hide your wallets and beer and head to ashland to watch a good game .

Low Blow!! Was referring to Garth Brooks song ( friends in low places) If you really must know I have them in High and Low places.
:pondering:
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:We've come to chew bubble gum and kick A$$ and were all out of bubble gum.

I know you referring to Ashland!!Confusednicker:
dflpackage Wrote:This is precisely why ram1998 needs to retract his slanderous/defamatory statement about wallets. The irresponsibility if it is astounding. People have now given it credence which is precisely why such statements are actionable. This may be a case in which I am interested in taking myself on a pro bono basis if asked to do so. Ram1998, it is evident that you have no clue what you have done or the potential trouble you have created in a cheap effort to be funny or elicit some discussion in this social media site. Take the post down or retract it immediately. NeKysportsfan, please ignore the tripe that was posted by ram1998. There is zero excuse for such behavior.

The above is an example of what watching too many Law and Order episodes can do to an obviously inferior mind. First, poor dflpackage is confusing 'slander' and 'libel'. Next, he throws in "defamatory" to attempt to look knowledgeable. On the other hand, he did spell "pro bono" correctly. All in all, dflpackage needs to go back to his cartoons. The real world is far over his "pay grade".
:Clap:T-55 hours till kickoff!!
Shouldn't you change your name to P-TATS?
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Shouldn't you change your name to P-TATS?

LOL I can think of a few names you should change yours too also.:yikes:
There is no need to get nasty about it.
:popcorn:
Ashland D was very average last season but keep them in every game except 2. If they have just a little bit of improvement that will help this team tremendously.
T-CATS Wrote:Ashland D was very average last season but keep them in every game except 2. If they have just a little bit of improvement that will help this team tremendously.

Dude your all over the place. First Ashlands D is the best ever , greatly improved , great last year now your saying they were average last year, relax buddy it's just Wednesday your gonna stroke out before Friday gets here
He's a putty tat. he doesn't know what he wants to say.
We are going to be all over the putty tats like a Hobo on a bologna sandwich!
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Dude your all over the place. First Ashlands D is the best ever , greatly improved , great last year now your saying they were average last year, relax buddy it's just Wednesday your gonna stroke out before Friday gets here

Suppose to be greatly improved. We will see Friday. Last years D couldn't get off the field on 3rd down and gave up too many points. With that said could have went 7-2 instead of 5-4. That's all I am saying. Never remember saying their D was great last year.
:
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:We are going to be all over the putty tats like a Hobo on a bologna sandwich!
You suiting up Friday? The wittle wam fans better be thinking of excuses why their team got waxed come Friday Night.:popcorn:
Ashland Locker Room looking good
1 more Felica.
T-CATS Wrote::
You suiting up Friday? The wittle wam fans better be thinking of excuses why their team got waxed come Friday Night.:popcorn:

No. My cape is in the dry cleaners.
Sounds a little kinky.....Why would you wax us?
Meet the Tomcats tomorrow night 7:30!!
Feel the Rams Friday night at 730
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next