•  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central Gets a BIG Transfer?
William Boggs Wrote:First just let me say I have a lot of feelings for the KIDS at Perry Central. This is not degrading them in any way but where the hell was all this talk of giving somebody a frigging break when my son transferred? Just curious. I will get the opportunity to see Perry Central and Sheldon Clark play because I will be there to root on the Perry Central Commodores. Go Dores!

P.S.
Wish somebody at Perry Central would have given me a Job or Pike Co...LOL :lmao:

:Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs: :rockon::rockon::rockon::1::1::1::notworthy:notworthy:notworthy
Irish Wrote:First of all, it would be nice if you actually posted this reply.

My question to you Kentuckians is this: Why do you need out-of-state transfers to glorify your high school basketball programs? Why do you need to be sneaky and illegal with recruiting? Why are you insulting your local high school kids with this scam?

You should be ashamed of yourselves and this is how adults give kid's athletics a bad name. I have heard enough to question the legality of this "transfer" to post here. IT SMELLS! Tell Jaysean Paige the truth and let him return to WNY. You can't falsify his grades and think you are helping him!
Are you that pathetic?

LOL at this^
Boys, its official, weve gone nationwide here at BGR.
BTW, NY sucks in every aspect of life and sports.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:LOL at this^

New York may suck but the poster has a point.
William Boggs Wrote:First just let me say I have a lot of feelings for the KIDS at Perry Central. This is not degrading them in any way but where the hell was all this talk of giving somebody a frigging break when my son transferred? Just curious. I will get the opportunity to see Perry Central and Sheldon Clark play because I will be there to root on the Perry Central Commodores. Go Dores!

P.S.
Wish somebody at Perry Central would have given me a Job or Pike Co...LOL :lmao:

Don't recall this.
I think that ppl should leave this kid only. It is up to the khsaa to decide whether he is eligible to play and not[B] OURS. Im sure he will have to go through the same process as every other transfer does in this state.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:LOL at this^

LOL, LOL, LMAO!!!!! Im glad weve got a NY city boy. We getting all kinds of press.
ballstar Wrote:I think that ppl should leave this kid only. It is up to the khsaa to decide whether he is eligible to play and not[B] OURS. Im sure he will have to go through the same process as every other transfer does in this state.

Agreed.
Leave my kid alone but I will attack yours if he transfers somewhere(ex - Cordia)
I really like seeing kids like this(if he lives up to the hype)come in to this area. Its good for bball and most pple love to see talented kids play. That why we go to games and pay to watch. This is what bball is all about in ky, I think we should embrace this kid and show him some love. Not everyday u see a transfer like this in the mountains, im really glad to have him and welcome him with open arms. CANT WAIT TO WATCH HIM PLAY!!!!
Aslan Wrote:Nobody has attacked the Cordia transfers pasts or what's going on behind the scenes like what's happened in this one.

Agreed!! Its funny to me that no one has said anything about the cordia kids reguarding where their parents are, who bought them here or who is keeping them clothed and feed while they r here. Weird!!! What about the 3 transfers that Knott??? No one said anything about them as to how and why they came to knott. Im not saying ANYTHING TOWARDS THOSE KIDS, THEIR PARENTS, OR THEIR PROGRAMS SO DONT SAY THAT I AM!!! Let the KHSAA do this part of the job and lets not attack a KID!! The circumstances surrounding the kids move here maybe be completely out of his control. Anyone that has been anywhere close to a sports program would know this.
ballstar Wrote:Agreed!! Its funny to me that no one has said anything about the cordia kids reguarding where their parents are, who bought them here or who is keeping them clothed and feed while they r here. Weird!!! What about the 3 transfers that Knott??? No one said anything about them as to how and why they came to knott. Im not saying ANYTHING TOWARDS THOSE KIDS, THEIR PARENTS, OR THEIR PROGRAMS SO DONT SAY THAT I AM!!! Let the KHSAA do this part of the job and lets not attack a KID!! The circumstances surrounding the kids move here maybe be completely out of his control. Anyone that has been anywhere close to a sports program would know this.

You must be blind, dumb, or all the above as I bet there has been over a thousand posts in multiple threads questioning the cordia kids, where they are staying, where their parents are at, etc. I know because I have posted 500 of them. I have not attacked any kid personally. I question the schools and their staff for possible underhanded shenanigans. There has been a multitude of Perry Central faithful crying foul about the kids from Cordia but when someone questions them about the same thing, they get offended. Sounds like Hypocrisy at its finest. I am by no means defending Cordia but what is fair is fair.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:You must be blind, dumb, or all the above as I bet there has been over a thousand posts in multiple threads questioning the cordia kids, where they are staying, where their parents are at, etc. I know because I have posted 500 of them. I have not attacked any kid personally. I question the schools and their staff for possible underhanded shenanigans. There has been a multitude of Perry Central faithful crying foul about the kids from Cordia but when someone questions them about the same thing, they get offended. Sounds like Hypocrisy at its finest. I am by no means defending Cordia but what is fair is fair.

I know I didn't and I don't recall any other PCC faithful doing so(I could be wrong though). I do recall us being critical of Cordia's statement that they're "moving to the top of the 14th region" bull crap. Heck I didn't even believe they had transfers in the first place, I thought it was just a rumor.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:You must be blind, dumb, or all the above as I bet there has been over a thousand posts in multiple threads questioning the cordia kids, where they are staying, where their parents are at, etc. I know because I have posted 500 of them. I have not attacked any kid personally. I question the schools and their staff for possible underhanded shenanigans. There has been a multitude of Perry Central faithful crying foul about the kids from Cordia but when someone questions them about the same thing, they get offended. Sounds like Hypocrisy at its finest. I am by no means defending Cordia but what is fair is fair.

Ive not questioned anything that cordia, knott, hhs(past or present), pcc or any other school has done!!!! Im not tied to any of these schools and could care less if rhodes brings in 10 more kids and they live with him and he draws SSI checks on them. Could care less about all that. I hope that every team in this region gets 5-6 transfers that can play. I think that the kids past and how he got here should be left up to KHSAA. Thats all!!!
Aslan Wrote:I know I didn't and I don't recall any other PCC faithful doing so(I could be wrong though). I do recall us being critical of Cordia's statement that they're "moving to the top of the 14th region" bull crap. Heck I didn't even believe they had transfers in the first place, I thought it was just a rumor.

Agreed, I wish rhodes the best of luck at cordia. I think that cordia winning the region this yr is a little bit of a stretch to say the least. But im happy they got some new kids. it makes the regional tourney much more interesting.
mister... basketball Wrote:ITS TRUE!
http://www.allkyhoops.com/2011/09/perry-...-star.html

I hate to see this young man get caught up in the mess that is going on in the 14th region, but maybe it will be the spark that will light a fire under the KHSAA and they will put a stop to this out of state recruiting now before it gets any more out of hand. I'm sure the people behind getting this player at PCC did it in retaliation to what Cordia is getting by with. Now lets see the KHSAA put on their big kids pants and back up and fix the mess that they created when they ruled the Cordia kids eligible.
I think they will rule him eligible because on the move. I would hate to see this kid come this far and not get to play.
mister... basketball Wrote:ITS TRUE!
http://www.allkyhoops.com/2011/09/perry-...-star.html

Ouch. That's gotta sting, and puts a big black eye on Perry Central.
Some interesting comments from the Post Journal readers in Jamestown, NY.

"you have jaysean who has under a 2.0 gpa was suspended 2 times last year. see people forget his was on the football team and either quit or got kicked off depends who u ask."

" 2nd jaysean isnt even able to play because of his academics. 3rd he doesnt even have a secure place to stay. he stayed with coach drake last year because of family issues. so now is jamestown the best place for him? drake cares? jaysean has under 2.0 gpa anywhere else he wouldnt of played".

If all you're worried about is how many kids from J'Town athletics go to D1 schools, your priorities are messed up. Jaysean (and his family) have been sold a bill of goods by his AAU coach that the road to glory is only in Perry Central. No one is talking to him about how important education is -- no one!!!! He won't make it with falsified grades. NCAA will find out. He has to put in the effort in the classroom as well as on the court. It's not about how many "make it to D1".

Something is a little fishy here. His mom just happens to find a better job in the same small Eastern Kentucky town as a coach that Jaysean meet and spent some time with at a camp at West Virginia U. Maybe it was just a coincidence.
This breaks my heart. If the KHSAA would do it's job and enforce it's own rules consistently, poor kids this guy wouldn't have to be publicly ripped apart like this. And for this kid, in two states instead of just one. It's time for someone to do the right thing for a change!
Mr. Onion Head Wrote:Some interesting comments from the Post Journal readers in Jamestown, NY.

"you have jaysean who has under a 2.0 gpa was suspended 2 times last year. see people forget his was on the football team and either quit or got kicked off depends who u ask."

" 2nd jaysean isnt even able to play because of his academics. 3rd he doesnt even have a secure place to stay. he stayed with coach drake last year because of family issues. so now is jamestown the best place for him? drake cares? jaysean has under 2.0 gpa anywhere else he wouldnt of played".

If all you're worried about is how many kids from J'Town athletics go to D1 schools, your priorities are messed up. Jaysean (and his family) have been sold a bill of goods by his AAU coach that the road to glory is only in Perry Central. No one is talking to him about how important education is -- no one!!!! He won't make it with falsified grades. NCAA will find out. He has to put in the effort in the classroom as well as on the court. It's not about how many "make it to D1".

Something is a little fishy here. His mom just happens to find a better job in the same small Eastern Kentucky town as a coach that Jaysean meet and spent some time with at a camp at West Virginia U. Maybe it was just a coincidence.

:haters:
BTW I just received word he was on the football team
Mr. Onion Head Wrote:Some interesting comments from the Post Journal readers in Jamestown, NY.

Sounds to me like J'town or whatever is not the place for him either and they sure dont seem to care whats in the best interest of the kid!!! Sounds to me like it was a smart move. youve got a kid like this that has a 2.0 GPA and has been in trouble more than once it sounds like, smart move IMO!!!!
zaga_fan Wrote:BTW I just received word he was on the football team

perrys team????? :please:
Mr. Onion Head Wrote:Ouch. That's gotta sting, and puts a big black eye on Perry Central.

The're used to it!
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:The're used to it!

USE TO WINNING!!!!:Thumbs:
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:perrys team????? :please:

yep
:rockon:
zaga_fan Wrote:yep
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next