•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County vs Bell County UPDATES
The pivotal part of this game was our interception at the end of the half. We coud have at least ran the clock out and go in down 7-0 but they got the ball and took it back down to make it 14-0 before half. I'm not second guessing because I would have been throwing as well it was working and the pass was there from whta the radio said just one of the breaks of the game.
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
That one is blocked here at work.
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
this is not good for LC
Game over....
Just like JC... LC needs to answer and fast or this one will be about playing to keep it close and not for the win.
CatDawg Wrote:I don't know about the fat lady about I think I'm about to sing. LOL

U better stop this SNOWBALL its growing! The more it grows the hungrier it gets. :1:
well looks like lawrence getting screwed by the refs again davenport takes off early and we get called for false start figures have seen bad calls every game of the post season
James kick return to 35...pack no gain up middle
I agree EKU.
James wide left gain of 4...3rd n 5
well i am looking forward to b-ball season
Pack first down....at the 37
Trenches07 Wrote:U better stop this SNOWBALL its growing! The more it grows the hungrier it gets. :1:

By the way, Pack has been SHUT down thus far!
Fumble....bell recovers...run back of touchdown
Bell 26
lc 0
No heart....they are not playing with any heart!!!!
Certainly over now. Who fumbled?
James
Two point coverstion is good 28 -0
Before anyone from either side starts trash talking WARNING TO ALL SUSPENSIONs WILL BE ISSUED IF IT GETS OUT OF HAND.
Trenches07 Wrote:U better stop this SNOWBALL its growing! The more it grows the hungrier it gets. :1:

I told ya, chomp, chomp, chomp its growing. TongueirateSho
I hate that for him he's had a great year.
I just hope we can put some points up...
Same thing happened to JC against Highlands went from 21 to 14 at half to 35 to 14 now also had a fumble that I believe was returned all the way.
catdawg Wrote:i hate that for him he's had a great year.
they all have had a great year...if this is it..hey i'll take second in the regional every year
Another good run back dawgs on bell 45
Pack hit in backfield no gain
James gain of 2...3rd and 10
I agree with you LPD. Especially following the last few years.
Pass incomplete to mills...4th and 10
Bell takes over omn downs mid field after 5 yard lost
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next