Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Shelby Valley
26.00%
Prestonsburg
74.00%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley @ Prestonsburg 10/23 - Broadcast on 103.1 WPKE www.wpke.com
Best of luck to all the players and coaches.
let it be a hard fought, fail called, and injury free district championship.

possibly the first chapter in years to come between Coach Derossett and Coach Norman
Game Day.. sure does look cloudy and windy out lol
Radar not looking bad right now. Once the initial rains are over, it looks rather dry. But I'm sure as the day wears on, the radar will fill in. I hope it's clear tonight, but I'm expecting some pretty good rains. Either way, the field is already muddy so it should be fun to watch nonetheless. Like Iceboxx said, let's just hope for an injury free game.
Looks like most of the rain has already went through the area this morning. I'd say we have a good shot at landing another shower or two, but other than that looks like it may just be cloudy come game time.

Those of you traveling to Prestonsburg; Be careful and have a safe trip. Like others have said, I hope this is an injury free game tonight.
Steady drizzle in P-burg. The one good thing about grass is there is a marked reduction in injuries on the mud. A leg will slip before a knee is injuried. Gonna be a good one.
Blackcats all the way... HAIL BLACKCATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:worthy:
I have been quite arrogant in this thread towards the Prestonsburg side. I still haven't changed my opinion about the game, but I would like to say good luck to both teams and may the best team win.
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)