•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spurlock To Breathitt County???
He will NOT be playing at leslie if that helps any cat daddy
Why hasn't he transferred already then? Why isn't he already at Breathitt lifting with his new teammates?
Who knows that’s his and his family’s decision no one will know till they make it final but leslie county did him so bad he won’t come back and play for them very doubtful
I won’t believe anything until I see the kid in a Breathitt uniform...
If I had to guess, you'll be seeing exactly that come August
Kinda stupid to wait if you ask me... the transfer process takes months in some cases. If he waited till August he'd miss half of his senior season to find out if he will actually be ruled Eligible to play or not
4ever witness Wrote:Kinda stupid to wait if you ask me... the transfer process takes months in some cases. If he waited till August he'd miss half of his senior season to find out if he will actually be ruled Eligible to play or not
He'll be relying on being 18 and the change of address... Only 17 right now
Collins was such a big part of Breathitts offense. To think you are going to be half the scoring team without him is crazy. They may have some weapons, but your not gonna realize how vital he is till he's gone.

Somerset
Mayfeild
Beechwood
EKYPirateFootball Wrote:Collins was such a big part of Breathitts offense. To think you are going to be half the scoring team without him is crazy. They may have some weapons, but your not gonna realize how vital he is till he's gone.

Somerset
Mayfeild
Beechwood

Breathitt County will not be half the team they were last year. Collins, Slaughter, and Noble are huge losses.
WestCarterComet Wrote:Breathitt County will not be half the team they were last year. Collins, Slaughter, and Noble are huge losses.

Breathitt will be fine. Wait and see!!
Cat Daddy Wrote:Breathitt will be fine. Wait and see!!

They’ll still be in the 3rd round of the playoffs. However, I don’t think they'll average 49 points per game again with all the scoring threats they lost to graduation.
Cat Daddy Wrote:Breathitt will be fine. Wait and see!!

Yea don't worry... They won't be able to replace Collins talent, but they'll bring in some that can help. Already got a replacement for Slaughter (Farler from Leslie) Replacing Whitaker in Middle with Spurlock.. running back will be a kid from Knox.. Im sure theres more on the list... Fletcher will get who they need.
I Rule The World Wrote:Yea don't worry... They won't be able to replace Collins talent, but they'll bring in some that can help. Already got a replacement for Slaughter (Farler from Leslie) Replacing Whitaker in Middle with Spurlock.. running back will be a kid from Knox.. Im sure theres more on the list... Fletcher will get who they need.

I don't know where all of this information is coming from, but the only player I keep hearing about is Spurlock. Who is the kid from Knox? Regardless, Breathitt will be fine, I don't understand all of this transfer nonsense.
Breathitt treats the offseason like free agency
Cat Daddy Wrote:I don't know where all of this information is coming from, but the only player I keep hearing about is Spurlock. Who is the kid from Knox? Regardless, Breathitt will be fine, I don't understand all of this transfer nonsense.
It's easy to understand. They can't win without transfers. I wouldn't worry about it though, they'll be in round 3, sitting home after Regionals. A good coaching staff can take home grown players and win. It's hilarious really how people come on here beating they're chest about getting transfers true or not, and putting your team under the spotlight. Good sources saying KHSAA watching BC. All because of loose lips, but I understand that getting transfers is the only thing they can be excited about, because it won't be championship other then district.😂🤣😂🤣
WestCarterComet Wrote:Breathitt treats the offseason like free agency
They are not alone in this. The transfer rules need to be enforced and leas exceptions need to be made without proper investigation
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Let me say I don't want Spurlock to go to Breathitt Co. On transfers, I think any kid not happy or fells he is not treated fair should be allowed 1 transfer. Period, unless a parent is forced to move because of a job. With that said if he's going, he needs to go ahead and go.
Did Farler go to Breathitt ????
foozeball80 Wrote:It's easy to understand. They can't win without transfers. I wouldn't worry about it though, they'll be in round 3, sitting home after Regionals. A good coaching staff can take home grown players and win. It's hilarious really how people come on here beating they're chest about getting transfers true or not, and putting your team under the spotlight. Good sources saying KHSAA watching BC. All because of loose lips, but I understand that getting transfers is the only thing they can be excited about, because it won't be championship other then district.😂🤣😂🤣

Who is beating their chest over transfers? You must be mistaking me for someone else. Believe me, Breathitt will be fine next year, with the players they have returning.
JustThinking Wrote:Did Farler go to Breathitt ????
He is doing the same thing Spurlock is doing.. He'll be there come season
Cat Daddy Wrote:Who is beating their chest over transfers? You must be mistaking me for someone else. Believe me, Breathitt will be fine next year, with the players they have returning.

So how fine would Breathitt have been last year without Collins, Long, and Weddle?
JuicedMtnGoat Wrote:They are not alone in this. The transfer rules need to be enforced and leas exceptions need to be made without proper investigation

I agree. Breathitt, along with every school who does this, needs to be thoroughly investigated.
MaroonPancakes Wrote:He is doing the same thing Spurlock is doing.. He'll be there come season

So Farler and Spurlock are moving to Breathitt but Asher is staying at Leslie?
Cat Daddy Wrote:Who is beating their chest over transfers? You must be mistaking me for someone else. Believe me, Breathitt will be fine next year, with the players they have returning.
Not hitting at one person there's others that just went far, and beyond about BC. Not just on this post. Just hate to see BC become the new Mayfield posters on BGR. Lol " just a fun shot birdies you've been to quiet" Don't get me wrong I understand transferring under certain circumstances, but these aren't. I'm just a firm believer a coach develops his, and embraces the ones that fall in. True or not I have heard by many that BC coaches have been hard at work getting transfers, and some parents assisting, and not saying it's true I take a lot with a grain of salt, but True or not it's a bad look for BC that they will get heat over,. Expeacilly on here.
WestCarterComet Wrote:So how fine would Breathitt have been last year without Collins, Long, and Weddle?

Breathitt would have won the district, in my opinion. I don't know about winning the region, but they would have been a regional finalist.
Cat Daddy Wrote:Breathitt would have won the district, in my opinion. I don't know about winning the region, but they would have been a regional finalist.

They would’ve won their district, yes. But without those 3 I don’t think they would’ve beaten Beechwood, West Carter, or Walton Verona.
I think that a kid should be able to transfer where ever they want. If you are a kid looking for the best academic school, best art school, best drama or band department you are free to move as you please. You get a lot of kids that are talented athletes but get trapped in a system where there is a poor athletic department, crooked coach, or a number of other issues with no recourse other than to forfeit a year of eligibility. It’s ludicrous. KHSAA should evaluate pay for play and illegal benefits but if a kid wants to leave because another program is better they should be allowed. It’s not like college where they pick where they want to go. I would think in the eastern Kentucky region people would want kids with limited financial resources to have a way to college. Hard to get that if you have a coach that doesn’t support that. Now I have no idea about this particular situation, but I believe if kids want to leave let them. If you don’t want that at your school, step up and make it a place kids want to come to and not leave.
WestCarterComet Wrote:So Farler and Spurlock are moving to Breathitt but Asher is staying at Leslie?
Right, no rumors of Asher leaving.. As of now
MaroonPancakes Wrote:Right, no rumors of Asher leaving.. As of now

Should we start calling them the Breathitt County Eagles yet with all the transfer rumors?
WestCarterComet Wrote:They would’ve won their district, yes. But without those 3 I don’t think they would’ve beaten Beechwood, West Carter, or Walton Verona.

I don't know if they would have beaten Beechwood or Walto-Verona, but I think they would have handled West Carter.
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next