•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 2010
Final Prediction= between the records of 9-3,10-2 or 10-3 for the Bobcats for 2010!:Thumbs: I have spoken.
rocket01 Wrote:Final Prediction= between the records of 9-3,10-2 or 10-3 for the Bobcats for 2010!:Thumbs: I have spoken.

Is this counting the 4-A tournament?
belldad2011 Wrote:i think we will struggle early because of the young linemen.replacing 3 really good boys on the line .as we all know no line no run.

This is often overlooked, but the Bobcats are known for replacing the line really well over the years.
They will win state.
lwc Wrote:Is this counting the 4-A tournament?
Yes
i don't see us losing any games until the playoffs.i think our skill positions can make enough plays until our line play catches up .we have all our backs back ,qb ,all linerbackers ,and most of the d. line back .our line will have people who got a lot of playing time last year .just take them a while to get in sync. But i hope teams think we will be down this year they might be in for a shock.speed out the wazoo. it might just be wishful thinking too only time will tell.Confusedhh:
I dont see bell losing any games til they meet the REBELS:flame:
or maybe the rebels losing any games until they meet bell.:flame:
Basketball is over, so has Coach Hilton set the date for the first spring practice?
Dungy Wrote:Basketball is over, so has Coach Hilton set the date for the first spring practice?

not that i know of .last year it was the middle of april i think
i was wrong bell spring pratice starts tomorrow.
rocket01 Wrote:I have spoken.

Well uhhh? Thanks. :eyeroll:
Please ignore rocket01. Those of us from Rock do. He acts like he is in the know, but he really dont know anything.
No problem Former. Most of us already know that.
He hangs around and acts like he knows something about football.
former Wrote:He hangs around and acts like he knows something about football.

He knows more than you think.
good let him go to rockcastle 2010 and give them his knowledge
former Wrote:Please ignore rocket01. Those of us from Rock do. He acts like he is in the know, but he really dont know anything.
If you are from Rockcastle, then go on the Rockcastle County 2010 thread and post your knowledge to compare it to mine, but overall to get on here and as a former Rockcastle member talking about another former Rockcastle member on the Bell County 2010 thread is politically bad,disrespectful and out of the way along with insulting the football knowledge. Keep that on mind:dontthink
rocket01 Wrote:If you are from Rockcastle, then go on the Rockcastle County 2010 thread and post your knowledge to compare it to mine, but overall to get on here and as a former Rockcastle member talking about another former Rockcastle member on the Bell County 2010 thread is politically bad,disrespectful and out of the way along with insulting the football knowledge. Keep that on mind:dontthink

Then why are you on here. See 1st Amendment.
HAT51 Wrote:He knows more than you think.

do you seriously think the coaches tell him everything. If so I dont know why. They know he gets on here and runs his mouth and I bet they only tell him littlel stuff becasue they know he will go run his mouth on here and proably tell him stuff to put on here. I take what he says with a grain of salt. He thinks he is in the know but he dotn know anything.
I am going to remind everyone of Rule #1:

I will not give any more warnings, from now on infractions/suspensions will be given. I'm not joking.

1.Use common sense and be considerate and respectful toward all users. Diversity of opinion is encouraged here at BGR, however insulting or flaming another member because he or she doesn’t agree with you will not be tolerated. (This applies to everyone on the board, including staff members) Disagreeing with an idea or opinion of one is perfectly acceptable and is not the same as attacking that individual. An example of this would be calling someone a disrespectful name because you don’t agree with them. - Violating this rule will result in an immediate ban of user account and you could possibly be prosecuted.
ALSO, I want to remind everyone of Rule #3:

3.You agree not to post off-topic. We require that you keep your comments consistent with the subject of the thread. Deliberate disruption such as frivolous commentary will not be tolerated. Your post will be removed and you will receive a warning from a staff member. Your second warning will result in your account being suspended.
has anybody on here been to spring pratice? most of our regular footplayers are involved with other sports and i bet we still had 30+ praticing. i was shocked . usually there isn't that many.seen a couple that looked promising .any else that watched let me know what u think.
Bell County has to really improve on their strength of scheduling overall, and here is the numbers from the last 3 seasons:
2007= Combined Opponents Record: 59-70
2008= Combined Opponents Record: 62-80
2009= Combined Opponents Record: 101-57*

*The 2009 season which was last year was indeed a season for the Bobcats that was not too impressive, yes a 13-1 record, but you have to think about the Marion County team that had a winning record playing 5 to 6 losing teams,you all barely won that game,the district of course,playing Lawrence,Harlan and Knox at home...that was distinctively the result of that 13-1 record overall. I know that is the past but if the strength of scheduling don't improve, then idk it all has to see what the schedule overall looks like....its not all about skill and talent,its who you play as well.
rocket01 Wrote:Bell County has to really improve on their strength of scheduling overall, and here is the numbers from the last 3 seasons:
2007= Combined Opponents Record: 59-70
2008= Combined Opponents Record: 62-80
2009= Combined Opponents Record: 101-57*

*The 2009 season which was last year was indeed a season for the Bobcats that was not too impressive, yes a 13-1 record, but you have to think about the Marion County team that had a winning record playing 5 to 6 losing teams,you all barely won that game,the district of course,playing Lawrence,Harlan and Knox at home...that was distinctively the result of that 13-1 record overall. I know that is the past but if the strength of scheduling don't improve, then idk it all has to see what the schedule overall looks like....its not all about skill and talent,its who you play as well.

I guess this isn't insulting others to the mods? It's the same old tune every post. For the love of God Rocket 01 we realize the hatred you have for Bell County. Fuss, cry, scream, beg, debate whatever you want but the facts don't lie. Find something to do instead of obsessing over Bell.
Just like all his other BS posts this is just the same. Look at the teams those teams played of course they don't have great schedules. Heck if Rock would have played the out of district games Bell did they would have finished 2-8!!!!! Strength of schedule means NOTHING! Johnson Central had a sub-par record but they were the 2nd best team in 5A.

Grow up Rocket and move on your jealousy is outrageous. I can't believe the mods let you keep doing this.
Sounds as if Rocket 01 would like to be a bobcat?
I will say with the exception of Wayne Co. rock had a hard non-dist sched.
Boyle--Sate Champs
Whitley
Pulaski--region champs
SW Pulaski
Lincoln--usually good, not last year

I look for Rock to try and schedule some easy wins the next few yrs. I bet we dont play such a hard sched.
redstorm Wrote:Sounds as if Rocket 01 would like to be a bobcat?

Yes it does.

How is the spring going in Whitley Co? They seem to be going good here in Bell from what I was told.
Rocket01, let it go. This is about the 20th time you have posted something like this. The Bobcat fans get it, and so do the Rock fans. Rock is going to be REALLY bad this year, Bell is going to be REALLY good. The more you talk about Bell being "not too impressive" the worse they are going to kick Rockcastle's butt this year. You have to learn not to give the other team fuel on an already hot fire!

Please. I know you didn't call names but when you poke the sleeping tiger and it bites you, yes, the tiger will be put down, but the little boy that started the fight gets in trouble as well, remember that.
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next