•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The official Stardust vs. theVILLE thread
BCF4L Wrote:No one else in here is giving stats to back anything up. There are people in here cheering for Stardust but I'm not one of them. I could care less. I just don't want people to be uninformed when someone thinks UL is better than UK whether it be all-time or since the year 2000. Fact is, UK still owns UL and always will.

Im glad you know what the future holds... I'll be sure to consult you before making my sports bets. :Thumbs:

And the fact of the matter is, Louisville IS currently better than UK, and has been the last two years.
DeuceUL Wrote:Im glad you know what the future holds... I'll be sure to consult you before making my sports bets. :Thumbs:

And the fact of the matter is, Louisville IS currently better than UK, and has been the last two years.
I'm not denying that one bit. Everyone knows Louisville is the better team right now and has been the past couple of years. All of this is thanks to the bare cupboard that Tubby left. You know you have problems when your only senior on the team is Jared Carter who only sees playing time if we are winning by 40. Next years senior class consists of Meeks, Harris, Stevenson, and Porter. Take out Meeks and we're still not losing anything. I think once Gillispie gets Orton, Ferguson, Hood, and all of the other 4 and 5 star recruits in here, then UK will be back on top. You will see an improved Kentucky team next year, and with UL losing T-Lips, I see UK winning the matchup. UL doesn't have anyone that will slow down both Patterson and Orton (assuming Patterson and Meeks come back of course).
BCF4L Wrote:I'm not denying that one bit. Everyone knows Louisville is the better team right now and has been the past couple of years. All of this is thanks to the bare cupboard that Tubby left. You know you have problems when your only senior on the team is Jared Carter who only sees playing time if we are winning by 40. Next years senior class consists of Meeks, Harris, Stevenson, and Porter. Take out Meeks and we're still not losing anything. I think once Gillispie gets Orton, Ferguson, Hood, and all of the other 4 and 5 star recruits in here, then UK will be back on top. You will see an improved Kentucky team next year, and with UL losing T-Lips, I see UK winning the matchup. UL doesn't have anyone that will slow down both Patterson and Orton (assuming Patterson and Meeks come back of course).

You act like one of the best recruiters in the game (Pitino) won't have guys coming in like Gillispie. Besides, Daniel Orton will not be what UK fans think he will. Nobody will know who will win the match-up next year until it happens. And until then, Louisville is the superior of the two. Go Cards.
DeuceUL Wrote:You act like one of the best recruiters in the game (Pitino) won't have guys coming in like Gillispie. Besides, Daniel Orton will not be what UK fans think he will. Nobody will know who will win the match-up next year until it happens. And until then, Louisville is the superior of the two. Go Cards.

You have absolutely NO CLUE what you are talking about!!!!

But that's just my opinion :biggrin:
DeuceUL Wrote:You act like one of the best recruiters in the game (Pitino) won't have guys coming in like Gillispie. Besides, Daniel Orton will not be what UK fans think he will. Nobody will know who will win the match-up next year until it happens. And until then, Louisville is the superior of the two. Go Cards.
So you're saying Orton will be the next Samardo Samuels?
theVILLE Wrote:Twill always fells the stat sheets up.... Not very many turnovers and averages decent points.... AND ALOT OF TIMES he has 22-28 points a game

You really dont do any research for the stats you post on here, IMO thats why none of your posts hold any credibility.

I broke down the points scored-how many games for Jodie and Williams.

J. Meeks T. Williams
Points/ # Times Points/ # Times
0-5/ 0 times 0-5/ 8 times
6-10/ 0 times 6-10/ 5 times
11-15/ 3 times 11-15/ 4 times
16-20/ 6 times 16-20/ 6 times
21-26/10 times 21-26/ 4 times
27-32/4 times 30+/ 0 times
33-39/2 times 40+/ 0 times
40+/2 times 50+/ 0 times
50+/ 1 time

Terrance Williams has 11 games in single digits and only 6 games with 20 or more points on the other hand Jodie only hasnt had a game in single digits, only 6 games under 20 points and he has 7 games with 30+ points.
lil dog Wrote:Hey Theville, All UK fans live in the past because their future is so bleak. most of them have tied a knott in the end of their rope and are hanging on for dear life! Louisville is back on top so enjoy ,rub it in their faces because that is what they(uk fans) have always done when they were on top. You have what they want a top 10 ranking, a chance to play in the ncaa tournament,the coach that they once had and wish they still had!!!! So I guess you can see why they are so angry! Keep fighting I am with you!!!!!!!!!!:Thumbs:

Lmao I would settle for another top 25 ranking :lmao:
I want in on this battle:baldbull: Duke is better than both UL and UK
GrizzlyAdams Wrote:I want in on this battle:baldbull: Duke is better than both UL and UK
Yeah, at this....

goBIGblue82 Wrote:You really dont do any research for the stats you post on here, IMO thats why none of your posts hold any credibility.

J. Meeks T. Williams
40+/2 times 50+/ 0 times
50+/ 1 time

Terrance Williams has 11 games in single digits and only 6 games with 20 or more points on the other hand Jodie only hasnt had a game in single digits, only 6 games under 20 points and he has 7 games with 30+ points.
You can't expect a Louisville fan to look up stats. They can't even read. Confusedhh::biggrin:
GrizzlyAdams Wrote:I want in on this battle:baldbull: Duke is better than both UL and UK

I think UofL would take Duke this year!!!!!!!
DeuceUL Wrote:Yes... Cheerleaders. I didn't say your info was incorrect, but it's easy to pile on a guy who already has 15 other posters going after him... Be original.

BE ORIGINAL.... Give me a ****** break, UK is my team but UofL is my second favorite team. It ticks me off when theVille gets on here and makes stupid posts that are inaccurate, but not only inaccurate completely absurd. It looks bad on all UofL fans not just himself. And then there is you Deuce who for the most part would clean up all his messes and for every dumb *** post theVille would have, you would make up for it with a well thought one. But its got to the point now that the two of you are one in the same, it wouldn't surprise me if u were the same person with two accounts. Yes there are some UK fans on here that dont support their arguments, however for each one of them there is someone that does research much thought into their posts.

BTW what the **** do you mean Be Original is being original: doing research and getting stats and posting facts (Stardust) or just making up random **** to make his team sound good (theVille).
Big blue 82, I am not a UK fan but one thing about true UK fans they are not UofL fans they are true blue. The same for true UofL fans. so pick a team cant be both!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU TRUE BLUE OR A CARD????????????????
lil dog Wrote:I think UofL would take Duke this year!!!!!!!

It actually would be a good game bc we have noone to stop Samuels. Now if we played UK it would be a different story, I think our athletic guards would shut down Meeks and we all know what happens when Meeks gets shut down:biggrin:
TheONLY1 Wrote:The only good wins any bigeast teams have are against other big east teams. What big east team has beat a top out of conference team.REALLY I'd love to know?????

syracuse and gtown beat memphis. memphis is #4 in the nation. and syracuse beat kansas.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:You really dont do any research for the stats you post on here, IMO thats why none of your posts hold any credibility.

J. Meeks T. Williams
40+/2 times 50+/ 0 times
50+/ 1 time

And the only thing that shows is that UK has to rely more on Jodie Meeks than Louisville does on Terrence Williams...
goBIGblue82 Wrote:BE ORIGINAL.... Give me a ****** break, UK is my team but UofL is my second favorite team. It ticks me off when theVille gets on here and makes stupid posts that are inaccurate, but not only inaccurate completely absurd. It looks bad on all UofL fans not just himself. And then there is you Deuce who for the most part would clean up all his messes and for every dumb *** post theVille would have, you would make up for it with a well thought one. But its got to the point now that the two of you are one in the same, it wouldn't surprise me if u were the same person with two accounts. Yes there are some UK fans on here that dont support their arguments, however for each one of them there is someone that does research much thought into their posts.

BTW what the **** do you mean Be Original is being original: doing research and getting stats and posting facts (Stardust) or just making up random **** to make his team sound good (theVille).

First of all, you're cool... Next time, see how many more profanities you can ***. :thatsfunn

Secondly, show me a "dumb ***" post that I've made that even comes close to those of theVILLE...

And by be original, I meant if someone has beef with theVILLE, they should take care of it themselves, instead of cheering on Stardust. He (SD) has done a good job of shutting up theVILLE, maybe others should try to do the same, ON THEIR OWN...:Thumbs:
DeuceUL Wrote:And the only thing that shows is that UK has to rely more on Jodie Meeks than Louisville does on Terrence Williams...

No that shows that Jodie Meeks is more efficient, he averages 13 more points a game while only averaging 4 more shot attempts.
lil dog Wrote:Big blue 82, I am not a UK fan but one thing about true UK fans they are not UofL fans they are true blue. The same for true UofL fans. so pick a team cant be both!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU TRUE BLUE OR A CARD????????????????

I am a UK fan first no matter what. I was born here and have lived here all my life. Ill take UK over UofL every time they might in every sport. But im loyal to my home state i want to see every college program in the state do good, whether it be UK, UofL, EKU, WKU, and so on down to the other smaller schools. I am an alum of EKU and i have a bitter hatrid towards WKU, but when they are playing Florida and Georgia im still hoping they can pull an upset. I have wore the blue and white since i was a little kid, I would give anything to stand on the sidelines at Commonwealth Stadium, and i have had the great honor of sitting in Bill Keightley's seat, so dont think you have any grounds to judge whether i am a true fan of Kentucky Athletics. But to me it is about being proud of the great state of kentucky, and the fact that we have several great Academic and Athletic Programs here.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:I am a UK fan first no matter what. I was born here and have lived here all my life. Ill take UK over UofL every time they might in every sport. But im loyal to my home state i want to see every college program in the state do good, whether it be UK, UofL, EKU, WKU, and so on down to the other smaller schools. I am an alum of EKU and i have a bitter hatrid towards WKU, but when they are playing Florida and Georgia im still hoping they can pull an upset. I have wore the blue and white since i was a little kid, I would give anything to stand on the sidelines at Commonwealth Stadium, and i have had the great honor of sitting in Bill Keightley's seat, so dont think you have any grounds to judge whether i am a true fan of Kentucky Athletics. But to me it is about being proud of the great state of kentucky, and the fact that we have several great Academic and Athletic Programs here.

Are you a politician? :please:

:biggrin: :Thumbs:

Rankings says not
15th region slamdunk Wrote:Lmao I would settle for another top 25 ranking :lmao:

Top 50 comes first:lmao:
DeuceUL Wrote:Congrats! Go Cards! :Thumbs:

Since Pitino arrived 4-4 though and last two years 2-0
GO CARDS
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:Confusedhh: Hush little baby, dont say a word.. Daddys gonna buy you a mocking bird.. and if that mocking bird dont sing.. I'll give you one of my national championship rings!! :biggrin:

Here you go with the past again... stay since pitino arrived at Uof L
sstack Wrote:we can only hope!

HE** NO:lmao:
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:I always knew you felt this way!! :lmao:

yeah what ever man I never wrote that
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:"The worst mistake I ever made as a coach was leaving the University Of Kentucky"
Rick Pitino while coaching at UL. I believe that about sums it up straight from the horses (or Jackasses) mouth LOL!

Yeah but who is winning now.... He made kentucky a winning team again and left now beating them to death:lmao:
lil dog Wrote:Hey Theville, All UK fans live in the past because their future is so bleak. most of them have tied a knott in the end of their rope and are hanging on for dear life! Louisville is back on top so enjoy ,rub it in their faces because that is what they(uk fans) have always done when they were on top. You have what they want a top 10 ranking, a chance to play in the ncaa tournament,the coach that they once had and wish they still had!!!! So I guess you can see why they are so angry! Keep fighting I am with you!!!!!!!!!!:Thumbs:

Thanks man:1: :1:
BCF4L Wrote:No one else in here is giving stats to back anything up. There are people in here cheering for Stardust but I'm not one of them. I could care less. I just don't want people to be uninformed when someone thinks UL is better than UK whether it be all-time or since the year 2000. Fact is, UK still owns UL and always will.

PITINO ARRIVED 8 YEARS ago and since then he has won 4 of 8 and last two he won two:worthy:
BCF4L Wrote:Since Pitino joined UL, they lost in the first rd. of the NCAAT 1 time, lost in the 2nd rd. 2 times, lost in the elite 8 1 time, lost in the final 4 1 time, and made the NIT 2 times.

Since Pitino left UK, they have 1 National Championship, 1 final four, lost in the elite 8 3 times, lost in the sweet 16 2 times, lost in the 2nd round 4 times, and lost in the 1st rd. 1 time (last year). Funny thing is, there are no NIT appearances to account for. As a matter of fact, we haven't been to the NIT since the 78-79 season.

Another point for UK and another useless stat when talking about NITino's success at UL.

Yet, mark this year in there probaly
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next