•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tom Greer Named Corbin Coach
It’s February with spring ball still a couple months away why does Greer have to rush to name an OC? He’s got plenty of time to evaluate and decide who he wants before the season starts....
Man, you got me excited when you said spring ball!!!!! I like what Im hearing from the players, that tells the demeanor of the team attitude right now. Nothing but good things ahead!!!
single shot Wrote:It’s February with spring ball still a couple months away why does Greer have to rush to name an OC? He’s got plenty of time to evaluate and decide who he wants before the season starts....

Customary so coaches can find another job
PRIDE101 Wrote:Customary so coaches can find another job

I’ve not heard that when an OC is selected that any of the other coaches are gonna be let go they may not be an OC but they’re not gonna be fired...It’s a free country if they don’t like it then find another job, you can’t ask the kids to buy in and be petty over a job title if it’s that big of a deal then kick rocks...
PRIDE101 Wrote:Customary so coaches can find another job

Knox hiring? I am confused first you want our players, now our coaches. It would be easier on you to buy a red shirt your not getting either. No one wants to finish last in district and have to play Corbin first round.
single shot Wrote:I’ve not heard that when an OC is selected that any of the other coaches are gonna be let go they may not be an OC but they’re not gonna be fired...It’s a free country if they don’t like it then find another job, you can’t ask the kids to buy in and be petty over a job title if it’s that big of a deal then kick rocks...

It is my experience that Coaches want to move up in their field. Most of all they don’t like being jerked around. Trust me when I say this Corbin is not the end all for a coach. Just look what happened to your past one. The year before Mills hit the road with Mouser. So you ask why it is important I answered it. Make of it whatever you want.
PRIDE101 Wrote:It is my experience that Coaches want to move up in their field. Most of all they don’t like being jerked around. Trust me when I say this Corbin is not the end all for a coach. Just look what happened to your past one. The year before Mills hit the road with Mouser. So you ask why it is important I answered it. Make of it whatever you want.

I’m all about coaches moving up but I want the best man for the job not just giving someone the job to make them feel all warm and fuzzy or better yet try to live up to how you think they should be running the program...I didn’t say that Corbin was the end all for coaches I said I want coaches that want to be there and are about being part of the team...It’s got to be bigger than one person or player for it to work period nobody’s asking you to like it Corbin’s not your team anyway so why do you even care?
All I have heard on here from some of the Redhound faithful is:
Job titles.
Program is bigger than the person.
Coordinator.

* I’m just gonna put this out there in case you still have blinders on.
Greer is about job titles. How many does he have? And didn’t you guys hear the same things and brags that I heard last season. Greer is exactly trying to make this program all about Greer. Greer wouldn’t have helped Haddix if he wasn’t a Coordinator with a higher coaches salary.
Some of us Corbin people can read through the Bull$hit you are posting.
Why be secretive? Wait! That’s Greer too!
HighViz Wrote:All I have heard on here from some of the Redhound faithful is:
Job titles.
Program is bigger than the person.
Coordinator.

* I’m just gonna put this out there in case you still have blinders on.
Greer is about job titles. How many does he have? And didn’t you guys hear the same things and brags that I heard last season. Greer is exactly trying to make this program all about Greer. Greer wouldn’t have helped Haddix if he wasn’t a Coordinator with a higher coaches salary.
Some of us Corbin people can read through the Bull$hit you are posting.
Why be secretive? Wait! That’s Greer too!

Miss the part about kicking rocks?
What has Mills said?
Greer asks one then after parents and community members voiced concern he backed up and told he isn’t going to name one. Now the question I have is, will he fold like this in the future when pressured? Just wondering?
PRIDE101 Wrote:Greer asks one then after parents and community members voiced concern he backed up and told he isn’t going to name one. Now the question I have is, will he fold like this in the future when pressured? Just wondering?

And again why do you care...I could care less if Knox Central even has enough players to field a team from year to year...
single shot Wrote:And again why do you care...I could care less if Knox Central even has enough players to field a team from year to year...

Just an interesting question, that seems to really bother you.
TheColonel Wrote:What has Mills said?

Unfortunately your gonna get to keep Mills, wish he would come back but I understand...
PRIDE101 Wrote:Just an interesting question, that seems to really bother you.

It’s a message board, I don’t lose sleep over this and if you haven’t noticed your the only one on here acting like a jilted teenage girlfriend...
single shot Wrote:It’s a message board, I don’t lose sleep over this and if you haven’t noticed your the only one on here acting like a jilted teenage girlfriend...

I told you she has CMS
single shot Wrote:It’s a message board, I don’t lose sleep over this and if you haven’t noticed your the only one on here acting like a jilted teenage girlfriend...

Exactly it is a message board. So don't be afraid to tell your daddy how you feel.
PRIDE101 Wrote:Exactly it is a message board. So don't be afraid to tell your daddy how you feel.

It’s 2020 can’t judge you transgenders any longer...
Instead of discussing the question on why Greer would do what he has done with his coordinator position, you go where you have. Much like what Greer has done, folded under pressure. Its not hard discuss why he may have told someone they were going to be OC and then jerk them around and say we are going to do it together or by committee? Seems to be a fair question? With you no one can speak about Corbin doing anything wrong. Keep dodging and fold up. Speaks volume. Show in your coaching as well.
PRIDE101 Wrote:Instead of discussing the question on why Greer would do what he has done with his coordinator position, you go where you have. Much like what Greer has done, folded under pressure. Its not hard discuss why he may have told someone they were going to be OC and then jerk them around and say we are going to do it together or by committee? Seems to be a fair question? With you no one can speak about Corbin doing anything wrong. Keep dodging and fold up. Speaks volume. Show in your coaching as well.

You know what fine if you want to talk about it go ahead I’ll not say another word, but if I were you I’d be more focused on the dumpster fire that is Knox Central athletics department...
single shot Wrote:You know what fine if you want to talk about it go ahead I’ll not say another word, but if I were you I’d be more focused on the dumpster fire that is Knox Central athletics department...

knox cant be that much of a dumpster fire when you guys are trying to rake from their high school and middle school ..

the questions that pride are asking is fair but no one is answering them .. everyone wants to dance around them :dontthink
WhomTheBellTolls Wrote:knox cant be that much of a dumpster fire when you guys are trying to rake from their high school and middle school ..

the questions that pride are asking is fair but no one is answering them .. everyone wants to dance around them :dontthink

Knox has issues, a very hot seat I’m hearing, hey can help these kids want to better themselves, wouldn’t you? I’ll call Greer and let him get on here and answer a question only he can answer. After he decides what he is going to do.
Pride is full of it that’s why no one is answering him and the only dancing going on is because of the stability back in the program...I defer however, you two love birds can discuss it til your blue in the face I’m out...
I am asking you single shot what is your thoughts on why he done this? JMO stability left with Haddix.
I am a Greer fan and I don't know what is going on with him...maybe changed his mind. Sounds like what he did. I can tell you about most Corbin fans like Single Nut, when something is wrong or perception is bad they go quiet, not a peep. Look at the basketball side of this board. They are gone!!!!Those that do post don't answer the questions they call names and bash your program and your a troll. Now at least 1 have have seen here calls it like he sees it. It is a message board try typing a message worth reading.
PRIDE101 Wrote:Exactly it is a message board. So don't be afraid to tell your daddy how you feel.
I'll be nice and not say it.lol
PRIDE101 Wrote:I am asking you single shot what is your thoughts on why he done this? JMO stability left with Haddix.

You was the first clown bad mouthing Haddix before. Now that Greer is there now your saying he is the issue. Do you have a man crush on Corbin, did a Corbin guy take your high school sweetheart and you build up this much hatred. Or are you just starting trouble to make parents think that there is turmoil in Corbin and they need to bring little Johnny to Knox? Princess it will be ok, Coach Greer is first class and will call the dogs off when the clock starts to run. You can take that PRIDE home with you and talk again next basketball season.
There you have it. Great post. The complete town of Corbin can not cover for Greer, everyone knows him and knows exactly what he is about. Now can anyone answer what is going on with him and the OC position?
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:1- Seth Mitchell great coach and guy. Offensive mastermind, knows the program. Runs a exciting offense, wouldn’t mind seeing him back around the program. Might be able to snag Allen also to help with defense.
2- Coach Buckner great guy and coach. Knows the players and runs and exciting offense. Hard working coach
3- Coach Chappell ran a exciting offense at Whitley. Former players speak highly of him.

That’s the three names I keep hearing, Greer is a football mastermind and will make a great hire.
Didn’t this give you any clues?
single shot Wrote:I’ve been hearing Seth Mitchell was coming back in some capacity regardless and I’ll be very happy to see him back great person, Coach, and friend...

Didn’t this one give you any clues?
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next