•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville @ Pikeville
I think ol gargantuan floppy is real busy at the liquor store with booming sales to Paintsville fans who are gonna need something to help them forget. :biggrin:
TigerBlues Wrote:If want to see a TigerBlue bring your punk ass to Vansant Va at Jerry’s carryout on 460 we will see who’s maroon after that :ChairHit:

:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn funniest post on this site glad you are back TB not the same without you.
2000PHS Wrote:You didn't do any better. We were driving to win the game and threw a pick 6, twice. Raceland had less than 20 yards offense in the 2nd half.

Back to this year, Paintsville isn't as down as you want to believe and Pikeville isn't '87 league either.

All your BS aside, time for you to post your prediction.Confusedhh:
^^^In fact, does any Paintsville fan want to make a prediction on this game? Not you TB, we will meet at Mouthcard and drive over to Jerry's and drink beer and listen to Pikeville/Grundy on the radio in a few weeks.TongueirateSho:Thumbs:
TigerBlues Wrote:Please JP, you’re crowing about a blowout win against a freshman LCA team ? Ridgeview is better on SOS :1::flame:

Look at any of the computer ratings, LCA would be ranked 3rd in Class A even with a 43-0 halftime running clock beatdown vs. Pikeville. Ridgeview is very good though, they have a 4 star RB!
2000PHS Wrote:Huh? I thought I was joining in on the smack talk that was friendly in nature! Heck, I thought I got it started today! I'll work on my game lol
Lol. Gotcha. Must have missed the sarcasm. Long work days do that.
Pikeville Jr High beat Paintsville at Paintsville tonight. Paintsville was 5-0 and had beat the crap out of Danville and Belfry. That will leave a mark lol.
jetpilot Wrote:Pikeville Jr High beat Paintsville at Paintsville tonight. Paintsville was 5-0 and had beat the crap out of Danville and Belfry. That will leave a mark lol.

I was there a great game was you there Jet
^Wasn't there but will make the home games.
Except for 1 pass play they would have been minus in yards the second half the middle school defense played outstanding in the 2nd half 24 to 22 and all of Paintsville points came in the first half
TigerBlues Wrote:If want to see a TigerBlue bring your punk ass to Vansant Va at Jerry’s carryout on 460 we will see who’s maroon after that :ChairHit:

Think you for calling me a punk makes me feel young again but you bring your butt to Pikeville tomorrow night I we will see who is the punk by the way I be the one wearing a maroon shirt and as always GO PANTHERS!!!
Haha Patriot you have to know TB lol...nobody on this site can come up with better posts lol.
Patriot1 Wrote:Except for 1 pass play they would have been minus in yards the second half the middle school defense played outstanding in the 2nd half 24 to 22 and all of Paintsville points came in the first half

What was halftime score Patriot?
jetpilot Wrote:What was halftime score Patriot?

Paintsville 22 Pikeville 8 but the 2nd half they controlled the line of scrimmage and ran it right at the 4 or 5 yards at a time great game
jetpilot Wrote:Haha Patriot you have to know TB lol...nobody on this site can come up with better posts lol.

I definitely that it was funny
jetpilot Wrote:All your BS aside, time for you to post your prediction.Confusedhh:

Very few coaches play the underdog role better than Chirico. Very few. This week of practice was probably similar to the playoff week of 2014. (Pikeville embarrassed Paintsville 58-8 in regular season and Paintsville returned the favor in the playoffs 36-8) scores are close not exact but you get the idea

Tigers 26
Panthers 22
Hard to make a prediction here. I'm going to do everything I can to get to this game though. This is the definition of mountain football. Don't think you will find a harder hitting game anywhere Friday-Sunday this week.
2000PHS Wrote:Very few coaches play the underdog role better than Chirico. Very few. This week of practice was probably similar to the playoff week of 2014. (Pikeville embarrassed Paintsville 58-8 in regular season and Paintsville returned the favor in the playoffs 36-8) scores are close not exact but you get the idea

Tigers 26
Panthers 22

He didn't play it very well last week.:biggrin:
2000PHS Wrote:Very few coaches play the underdog role better than Chirico. Very few. This week of practice was probably similar to the playoff week of 2014. (Pikeville embarrassed Paintsville 58-8 in regular season and Paintsville returned the favor in the playoffs 36-8) scores are close not exact but you get the idea

Tigers 26
Panthers 22

I really don't think I have to point out nobody from 2014 is on either team tonight. To refresh people's memory though that year Paintsville picked up a d1 RB off the Huntington waiver wire that year, flew him in for the playoffs then he was never seen in Paintsville again. Paintsville also had d1 transfer from Central in the backfield and d1 Kash. Pikeville also had some key injuries in that game. So obviously, as everyone knows the only similarity between 2014 and tonight is both teams practiced all week before the game.
I really don’t know what the score is going to be, but I know it’s GAME DAY. Can’t wait to see what the MAROON BROTHERS have for us tonight. I do think (opinion) that’s it is going to be a hard fought game and who ever makes the fewest mistakes wins. So good luck to both teams and hope for an injury free game for all teams playing but as always GO PANTHERS!!!
jetpilot Wrote:I really don't think I have to point out nobody from 2014 is on either team tonight. To refresh people's memory though that year Paintsville picked up a d1 RB off the Huntington waiver wire that year, flew him in for the playoffs then he was never seen in Paintsville again. Paintsville also had d1 transfer from Central in the backfield and d1 Kash. Pikeville also had some key injuries in that game. So obviously, as everyone knows the only similarity between 2014 and tonight is both teams practiced all week before the game.

So those running backs ran so well Pikeville couldn't score? Impressive.
All jokes aside, this will be a good game for both teams in terms of where they truly are. Most think Pikeville is head shoulders above Paintsville and that could be true. Again, hopefully we are just talking about the first of two meetings. Good luck Panthers, you'll need it 😎
2000PHS Wrote:So those running backs ran so well Pikeville couldn't score? Impressive.

I only vaguely remember the game it was so long ago. Credit goes to Paintsville for the win. My point was it has zero to do with tonight.
jetpilot Wrote:I only vaguely remember the game it was so long ago. Credit goes to Paintsville for the win. My point was it has zero to do with tonight.

I was just making the point that Paintsville has done well in the underdog role, which we are tonight. However, sometimes we are outmatched (last week) and could be tonight.
I won't be surprised if it's a close game, but I will be very surprised if Paintsville beats this Pikeville team at Pikeville. I have been wrong before but this is a very very good Pikeville team. Just haven't seen enough of Paintsville yet to know what they are.
jetpilot Wrote:I won't be surprised if it's a close game, but I will be very surprised if Paintsville beats this Pikeville team at Pikeville. I have been wrong before but this is a very very good Pikeville team. Just haven't seen enough of Paintsville yet to know what they are.

As surprised as you were in 2014? 😂
2000PHS Wrote:So those running backs ran so well Pikeville couldn't score? Impressive.

I really don’t care who won in 2014 or any other year but who wins tonight is what matters. I know us old people like to dwell in the past but we got to move on. Good luck to you tonight but I hope Pikeville beats the Blue Tigers so that most of them transfer back to the Blackcats ( which by the way there is one). Really I thinks it’s going to be a good game just having fun , but as always GO PANTHERS !!!
Patriot1 Wrote:I really don’t care who won in 2014 or any other year but who wins tonight is what matters. I know us old people like to dwell in the past but we got to move on. Good luck to you tonight but I hope Pikeville beats the Blue Tigers so that most of them transfer back to the Blackcats ( which by the way there is one). Really I thinks it’s going to be a good game just having fun , but as always GO PANTHERS !!!

I'll even go a step further, I don't care who wins tonight, only in Novemeber if we make it there. I will only be concerned if we get stomped and look overwhelmed.
2000PHS Wrote:As surprised as you were in 2014? ��

I will be more surprised than if they would have lost to Paintsville in the 2015 playoffs and not won that 4th state championship.

Pikeville :1::1::1::1:
Paintsville *crickets*
:flame:

:biggrin:
jetpilot Wrote:I really don't think I have to point out nobody from 2014 is on either team tonight. To refresh people's memory though that year Paintsville picked up a d1 RB off the Huntington waiver wire that year, flew him in for the playoffs then he was never seen in Paintsville again. Paintsville also had d1 transfer from Central in the backfield and d1 Kash. Pikeville also had some key injuries in that game. So obviously, as everyone knows the only similarity between 2014 and tonight is both teams practiced all week before the game.
To be fair Kash and Belcher (the transfer from Central) played in the first game and Paintsville scored 8 points. Sure Donte Hendricks (the other D1 transfer) was a good player but it’s not like he dominated that second game offensively he had less than 100 yards rushing. 80 yards rushing doesn’t usually add 3 more touchdowns to your total. Plus the fact that Pikeville scores 62 against Paintsville in the first game and then only 6 in the second had nothing to do with them picking up Hendricks halfway through the season. He had very little impact defensively.

I do agree with you Jet that all of that has pretty much no meaning on tonight’s game though lol.
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next