•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 3A top 10
mysonis55 Wrote:Once again, you have an opinion and I another. Like I have said before check back in 2-3 years and tell me how wrong I was.

I never said you were wrong,, just saying I can't buy it til I see it.

If PT is dominating everyone in 3A in 2-3 years i promise I will be the very first to give you credit for nailing the prediction.. if PT is 3 years in and hasn't even won a Championship I would only expect you to do the same.
EVERYONE is overlooking the impact of Boyle and Lex Cath at the top of the class (enrollment wise). Traditionally when a school that is very competitive like that drops just below the threshold to the lower class, they fair very well.

Of course this is a 2014 thread, but if we want to predict 2-4 years, the smart money is on LC and Boyle. Central, Belfry, Bell Co., Corbin, Wayne, South Warren - will all have something to say.

NEXT YEAR - Central loses their stud LB core, the best of which was their best ball carrier. Maybe they reload, but they couldn't get there last year. PT lost a few D1 guys right? What do they return in 14 that makes them world beaters?

2015 will be a new and bad*** topic. But we aren't there yet. And PT has to go through Central, Boyle, and LC. Pretty tuff road 55.
Just wait 2 years and let me know how wrong I was. Why is that so hard for you to understand? If I'm wrong, you guys will definitely let me know it. But, but, if I am correct I certainly expect to hear from all you doubters.
mysonis55 Wrote:Just wait 2 years and let me know how wrong I was. Why is that so hard for you to understand? If I'm wrong, you guys will definitely let me know it. But, but, if I am correct I certainly expect to hear from all you doubters.

I hope you're not transferring to PT Mysonis55. Mayfield will be ok in 2A.....I think :popcorn:
I don't adopt there whatever school 64.
PT is powered by USEC. Keep nuclear waste alive western ky.
Coachdad Wrote:Central has 2 3A losses ALL -TIME , and some of you guys don't even have them in the top 5. Classic case of Hater ism.

:eyeroll::eyeroll: I just went back and read the entire thread. Everyone that posted a ranking before your post had them in atleast the top 5. Classic case of poor ole us! Just saying. 99% of the posters have give them their props. Maybe you should read the post before you cry foul.
Of course this is a 2014 thread, but if we want to predict 2-4 years, the smart money is on LC and Boyle. Central, Belfry, Bell Co., Corbin, Wayne, South Warren - will all have something to say.

Wayne is moving to 4A. Happy to be!!!

NEXT YEAR - Central loses their stud LB core, the best of which was their best ball carrier. Maybe they reload, but they couldn't get there last year. PT lost a few D1 guys right? What do they return in 14 that makes them world beaters?

West is wide open. I think PT and Central have some rebuilding to do.
Cardfan1 Wrote:Of course this is a 2014 thread, but if we want to predict 2-4 years, the smart money is on LC and Boyle. Central, Belfry, Bell Co., Corbin, Wayne, South Warren - will all have something to say.

Wayne is moving to 4A. Happy to be!!!

West is wide open. I think PT and Central have some rebuilding to do.

I agree!

On a side note I am glad to hear bell and Wayne are going to continue to play in the future as non-district opponents.
Bobcats will be right there in November!
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:I agree!

On a side note I am glad to hear bell and Wayne are going to continue to play in the future as non-district opponents.

Me too. I think Bell in our district has been a great for our program. I didn't think that 5 years ago when that realignment came out.

As far as 2014 goes I think west rep will come from our district, but it will just depend on who's hot at the end.
Cardfan1 Wrote:Me too. I think Bell in our district has been a great for our program. I didn't think that 5 years ago when that realignment came out.

As far as 2014 goes I think west rep will come from our district, but it will just depend on who's hot at the end.

Don't overlook McCreary central according to reports from cellking they are on the verge of shocking some people
IM calling it now

2014 state Championship Belfry and Central/PT
2015 Belfry and Boyle
2016 Belfry and Boyle
2017 Belfry and Boyle
Haven't seen it for myself, but the word is Bourbon has had some kids transfer that are immediate starters to an already top 5ish team. (One very well known player) I look for the East to come down to the same game for the 3rd year in a row.
^ Good deal man. Fill us in on the Bourbon transfer specifics if you know them.
Pirate1991#8 Wrote:IM calling it now

2015 Belfry and Boyle
2016 Belfry and Boyle
2017 Belfry and Boyle

Belfry wont be in Bowling Green. Pirates will make me walk the plank now Confusednicker:
Pirate1991#8 Wrote:IM calling it now

2015 Belfry and Boyle
2016 Belfry and Boyle
2017 Belfry and Boyle

May be accurate but I would say that Belfry would be two touchdown underdogs at minimum in every game against Boyle County. Occasionally a team from the east may compete, but Boyle and Lexington Catholic are in a different league from anyone in 3a in the mountains.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

I don't think Boyle is going to come in and automatically going to take control of 3a. There are a lot of good teams there starting next year.
mysonis55 Wrote:I don't think Boyle is going to come in and automatically going to take control of 3a. There are a lot of good teams there starting next year.

it wont surprise me to see Boyle County move back to the top quickly with Chuck Smith as the head man.
3a won't be controlled by 1 or 2 teams anymore like it has been. It is now going to be a very tough classification.
mysonis55 Wrote:I don't think Boyle is going to come in and automatically going to take control of 3a. There are a lot of good teams there starting next year.

I think you are right. Boyle will have a tough road to even get to the finals next year.
1. Bell County 2. Paducah Tighman 3. Corbin ( my sleeper team ) 4. Bourbon Co 5. Central 6. Pike County Central ( If coach Chapman stays ) 7. Wayne County 8. Fort Cambell 9. Belfry 10. South Warren
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:May be accurate but I would say that Belfry would be two touchdown underdogs at minimum in every game against Boyle County. Occasionally a team from the east may compete, but Boyle and Lexington Catholic are in a different league from anyone in 3a in the mountains.
Boyle nor LC hasn't been two touchdowns better than us in the last couple years so them dropping a class won't be any different IMHO. Yes a tough game between either of em but to say two scores I disagree...
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:May be accurate but I would say that Belfry would be two touchdown underdogs at minimum in every game against Boyle County. Occasionally a team from the east may compete, but Boyle and Lexington Catholic are in a different league from anyone in 3a in the mountains.

They both throw the ball.
I too think the west will be the stronger side in 3a. It seems the want to put all the stronger teams in the west. We have had to deal with it in 1a and now in 3a. Boyle Co and Lex Cath in the west. Tell me how they or Beechwood are even remotely west.
I 75 was pretty much the dividing line for 3A. McCreary and Casey both stayed in the east although they are west of 75.
mysonis55 Wrote:I too think the west will be the stronger side in 3a. It seems the want to put all the stronger teams in the west. We have had to deal with it in 1a and now in 3a. Boyle Co and Lex Cath in the west. Tell me how they or Beechwood are even remotely west.

Mayfeild will be fine mysonis55 this a 3A thread...Confusednicker:
I know we will be fine. That doesn't change the fact that khsaa is trying to pack truly east teams into the west side. There is no logic to explain it. I don't care if it makes more even numbers in both sides. There is no reason that a bunch of kids should have to load on a bus and travel 5 hours one way to play someone that is supposed to be in your own side.
5 is better than 7-8 they had in this current alignment.
mrfyzv Wrote:1. Bell County 2. Paducah Tighman 3. Corbin ( my sleeper team ) 4. Bourbon Co 5. Central 6. Pike County Central ( If coach Chapman stays ) 7. Wayne County 8. Fort Cambell 9. Belfry 10. South Warren
:ChairHit::HitWall::redboxer::yawn:
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next