•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky's Staff
@BigBlueInsider....Source say Eric Korem, asst S&c coach at FSU, new S&C coach for UK. Grad. from A&M in '03, was ops dir at FSU
panther nation Wrote:Lets all hope he does come, cause that's what we need is a big time recruiter in Ohio, someone who can get us kids here and them not go to Ohio State.

That will free up Stoops to go into other states that UK had a problem with recruiting in the past. So far we have contacts in KY, GA, TX, FL, NC, SC, and OH. We will have a nice recruiting base.:Thumbs:
Kentucky Recruiting ‏@RecruitKentucky "They told me to look deeper into what they’re bringing with the new coaching staff." Quick on what UK is telling him

Kentucky Recruiting ‏@RecruitKentucky "Hes really productive as far as pass offense, and that’s really what opens eyes for most people as far as being a receiver." Quick on Brown

Kentucky Recruiting ‏@RecruitKentucky “He’s a good coach. He’s bringing a lot to the table with what he’s done at previous schools.” James Quick on Mark Stoops.

Kentucky Recruiting ‏@RecruitKentucky "From what he's told me, It sounds like an offense I could see myself playing in.” James Quick on Neal Brown and UK's new offense
Timmons is going to visit UK saturday!!!!
I like Timmons, but Stoops needs to go out and find that 5 star QB.
He's got to go find one of those best players in the country types if possible.
Vince Marrow to UK is a done deal.

With him and Stoops, that's a 1-2 punch in OH for recruiting
Current Staff

HC - Mark Stoops
OC/QB - Neal Brown
RB - Chad Scott
WR - Hinshaw (Not a confirmed but is rumored to be on board)
TE - Vince Marrow
DC/LB - DJ Eliot
S&C Coach - Eric Korem
Asst. Coach/OL - John Schlarman
Safeties - Bradley Dale Peveto
Associate HC/RC - ???

All of them are ace recruiters
Just wanted to throw in my two cents worth here. Last night I met Neal and DJ at the Trinity basketball game as they sat right beside me (which happened to be right behind James Quicks parents). You could not wipe the smile off of Neals face. It was like he won the lottery. Very personable guy and was a huge hit at the game. James dad really liked him (even though I think its a longshot to get Quick from UofL).

Anyways on a personal level I can see why he is a terrific recruiter, what a nice guy. DJ is much more reserved.
Strikeout King Wrote:Current Staff

HC - Mark Stoops
OC/QB - Neal Brown
RB - Chad Scott
WR - Hinshaw (Not a confirmed but is rumored to be on board)
TE - Vince Marrow
DC/LB - DJ Eliot
S&C Coach - Eric Korem
Asst. Coach/OL - John Schlarman
Safeties - Bradley Dale Peveto
Associate HC/RC - ???

All of them are ace recruiters

Looking good and impressed with quick turn around time to hire staff and pursuit of top recruits.

:Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
This is what Neal Brown is telling recruits

[YOUTUBE="Texas Tech Offense"]_f-hXPVNQwQ[/YOUTUBE]
^^Nice video, this coaching staff line up has me really excited for UK football for the first time ever i think. i know it will take some time but still they will be exciting too watch.....
FootballScoop Staff ‏@footballscoop Sources tell us Jimmy Brumbaugh is headed to Kentucky to coach the defensive line http://www.footballscoop.com/the-scoop
He won a national Championship at LSU, so he has Lousinana as far as recruiting.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Kyle Tucker is now saying that it's a long shot that Darin Hinshaw comes to Kentucky. He thinks that the talk of Hinshaw to Kentucky was nothing but thin air
Stoops has exceeded expectation already IMO.
I didnt think he could assemble the staff that he has. Im glad the administration decided to let some green go.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Stoops has exceeded expectation already IMO.
I didnt think who could assemble the staff that he has. Im glad the administration decided to let some green go.

Im right there with you man. We actually have in place a staff that can get these boys winning.
Yeah Coach Stoops has definitely exceeded my expectations with this coaching staff. I just couldnt see him pulling this kind of coaching talent into Uk but he's gotten it right so far, now just have to see if he can pull in the talent on the field also...
Chad Scott and Vince Marrow have became UK official
Just keeps getting better.
still need a WR/CB coach plus a RC. Have no idea what's going on with Darin Hinshaw but he's not at UK and he's not at Tennessee
Peveto is coaching secondary?
HC/CB: Mark Stoops (FSU)
RC: ????

OC/QB: Neal Brown (Texas Tech)
OL: John Schlarman (Troy)
TE: Vince Marrow (Nebraska)
WR: Dan Hinshaw (Tennessee) ???
RB: Chad Scott (Texas Tech)

DC/LB: DJ Eliot (FSU)
DT: Jimmy Brumbaugh (East Miss CC)
DB/STC: Bradley Peveto (Northwestern St)
As Bob once sang. "Oh the times they are a changin"

http://www.courier-journal.com/article/2...29/rsslink
Strikeout King Wrote:still need a WR/CB coach plus a RC. Have no idea what's going on with Darin Hinshaw but he's not at UK and he's not at Tennessee

Hinshaw is going with Tubberville to Cincy.
Any news about the remaining coaches thats need to brought in? I'm figuring Stoops would be working on that during the dead period.
I LOVE Brown's recruiting video!!!! He used attack ALOT. It's going to be a welcomed change to see a up beat tempo offense. Having to watch the slow, passive and conservative offense that Joker ran put me to sleep.:zzz:
redhound93 Wrote:Any news about the remaining coaches thats need to brought in? I'm figuring Stoops would be working on that during the dead period.
I LOVE Brown's recruiting video!!!! He used attack ALOT. It's going to be a welcomed change to see a up beat tempo offense. Having to watch the slow, passive and conservative offense that Joker ran put me to sleep.:zzz:

Nope so I would say that the other coaches will either be from teams that are going bowling or from NFL teams.
Neal Brown said that they would interview some coaches for the offensive side of the ball at the coaches convention Jan. 6-9
Break out the sirens.

Break out the sirens.

•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next