•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open HC Jobs
The word at South is that CoaCH Ryhmer is bring Coach Roark from Corbin with him. He will be D-Coordinator at South. That will be a good hire.
pikevilleout Wrote:interesting post about ER.
Who has sources of any of this going on?
Kranz to ER or Allen leaving? or staying?

By the way ER's schedule is made already, they have dropped out of district play and will try to re-enter 2A in the next couple of years.

It's confirmed.
Real bad man, what's confirmed?
Looks like Boone County is open.
fence jumper Wrote:South laurel is hiring Mark Rymer he coaches at oneida tenn

Talked to a South player tonight & he said he loves the coach. He said the coach is working them hard & has seen the number of kids increase in voluntary workouts from 10 kids from last to 40 kids this year.
What jobs are still open as of today?? We are getting really close to spring practices, moves need to be made.
I believe that Coach Rhymer can change things around at South and make them competitive again. Did the administration get tricked into hiring him?
Now add Ft. Campbell..
Has anyone heard if Coach Gregory is trying to get out of Graves County? Had a good year but may be headed home?
redhound93 Wrote:Talked to a South player tonight & he said he loves the coach. He said the coach is working them hard & has seen the number of kids increase in voluntary workouts from 10 kids from last to 40 kids this year.

Rhymer lookin to bring the program back to prominance!!
redstorm Wrote:The word at South is that CoaCH Ryhmer is bring Coach Roark from Corbin with him. He will be D-Coordinator at South. That will be a good hire.

WOW! That would be huge. Hope it's true.
redstorm Wrote:The word at South is that CoaCH Ryhmer is bring Coach Roark from Corbin with him. He will be D-Coordinator at South. That will be a good hire.

Is there any truth to this? Does anyone have any info about the coaches coming in?
I heard that PL Dunbar coaching position will be announced this week. Wonder who it is?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
cougarpride08 Wrote:I heard that PL Dunbar coaching position will be announced this week. Wonder who it is?

Chuck Smith?
Guess we will find out is afternoon.Smile
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Haha! A school that needs stability is hiring a coach that will be his third school in three years. Classic!
I felt like I popped a zit and glad it is gone.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Paul Tsunami
Oops I meant Paul Rains...dang phone auto speller.
Paul Rains
pikevilleout Wrote:interesting post about ER.
Who has sources of any of this going on?
Kranz to ER or Allen leaving? or staying?

By the way ER's schedule is made already, they have dropped out of district play and will try to re-enter 2A in the next couple of years.

I don't know East Ridge's schedule but I do know they play Estill County Week 8 for the next two seasons. ER will come here in 2013 and Estill will go to ER in 2014...They are 3A not 2A
Strikeout King Wrote:I don't know East Ridge's schedule but I do know they play Estill County Week 8 for the next two seasons. ER will come here in 2013 and Estill will go to ER in 2014...They are 3A not 2A

East Ridge has dropped out of district play, because they can't hang with the likes of Belfry, Pike Central, Lawrence County & Sheldon Clark.

So from now till re-alignment they are making a independent schedule.

....and hopeful when it happens they will drop to 2A.
Can someone def confirm Raines took Dunbar? Zane Blair's mom said he didn't mention it at banquette, but was told later he had accepted e job.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Who does that say more about? Rains for moving so much or Letcher's program for him not wanting to stay?
Probably him moving so much, cause we have our reason for not wanting him.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Heard through a pretty good source that Bullitt Central coach is retiring. They seemed to be up and coming in the recent years, and I heard returning some pretty good talent.
There is a head coach in waiting at BC...former Fairdale HFC.
Mike Gossett...couldn't remember his name earlier.
What years was he at Fairdale, was it right before Engstrand? What type of coach is he?
He was there from 97 through 2004...I know they had their better teams then. In 2002 they went 9-1 and in 2001 they went 8-2.
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next