• 5(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central will go 10-0 this year.
biggdogg Wrote:7-3
8-2
Would be a great season for PCC!
It all starts with the big boys up front! That is where is games are won. PCC has a huge line and should be ok. Plenty of speed players and nice tall QB. Should be a great year.
TheGuyYouLoveToHate- Wow is bet Channing and Jade are very happy with you right now calling them out! That's a great way treat a teammate right? (C.B.Allex!) Nice!
Also, arent you from Ohio or something and played your freshman year or something like that and quit cause chapman ran you off? To hard on ya? You came back last year when he wasn't there? I kinda like this new twitter saying...
#justsaying

Everyone on here knows that it was the Jade and Channing show last year for Breathitt. No need to go after a kid that played his heart out for his team. You could see it in Channings body that he wasnt interested and was ready to go to UT. I cant blame him either. Its kinda silly and immature to act like just because a kid is from a different state that has something to do with it, matter of fact the kid you are refering to is from Breathitt, but his family was involved with the armed forces and moved to Ohio. Get your facts straight please before you go after someone like that.:please:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
That Pretty Much Sums It Up.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Justin is a heck of a coach, but going 10-0 is alittle outlandious. It will be his first year as head coach and it will take alittle time to get things the way he wants them. With that being said, the PCC and Breathitt game should be a good one. Went and watched Breathitt the other night at their Meet the Bobcats, and they looked more explosive and more determinded. Good luck to both teams.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
That Pretty Much Sums It Up.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
biggdogg Wrote:7-3
8-2
Would be a great season for PCC!
It all starts with the big boys up front! That is where is games are won. PCC has a huge line and should be ok. Plenty of speed players and nice tall QB. Should be a great year.
TheGuyYouLoveToHate- Wow is bet Channing and Jade are very happy with you right now calling them out! That's a great way treat a teammate right? (C.B.Allex!) Nice!
Also, arent you from Ohio or something and played your freshman year or something like that and quit cause chapman ran you off? To hard on ya? You came back last year when he wasn't there? I kinda like this new twitter saying...
#justsaying

I wasn't calling anyone out. People act like Breathitt will not be able to replace jade and channing and i was just saying we didnt get no where with them last year. There great players, but they can be replaced. Also my first name is spelled with a K, not a c. And for your information chapman was the one who got me to come back out for Breathitt and play, then he up and left. Don't try and talk about stuff you have no clue about.
warmachine Wrote:With Haddix's new Defense, Harlan County will not get nothing with their RUN ONLY style of offense. Haddix will bring the thunder down on them with safety blitzs and blitzs from all over the place. Something the PCC staff did not do last year.

Whitley will be easy to stop. The run 3 plays and thats pretty much it. Haddix will shut that down.

Clay is wide open and unpredictable. And they have some big Mothas on the O line.

Confusedhh: Whitley will run more than three options on the first play of the game, the fact that it's at Whitley alone makes it rough on PCC. I think you might want to reverse abot half of your scores, I dont even know if they make the playoffs, there liable to get beat by Whitley, Letcher, Clay, North, and Harlan and vise versa for all these teams I just wouldnt get my hopes up.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Confusedhh: Whitley will run more than three options on the first play of the game, the fact that it's at Whitley alone makes it rough on PCC. I think you might want to reverse abot half of your scores, I dont even know if they make the playoffs, there liable to get beat by Whitley, Letcher, Clay, North, and Harlan and vise versa for all these teams I just wouldnt get my hopes up.

I agree. Good post.
I don't know if any mountain teams will go undefeated. Very few teams anywhere go undefeated in the regular season.
bulldog149 Wrote:I don't know if any mountain teams will go undefeated. Very few teams anywhere go undefeated in the regular season.

Come on Bulldog, don't you see that sign when you cross the bridge into the parking lot at Perry Central, it states"Welcome to Fantasy Island" where all our dreams come true. Sometimes with the assistance of the officiating. Just ask Shelby Valley Boys Basketball. You know they are getting a transfer when you hear ("Da plane boss, da plane)
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Come on Bulldog, don't you see that sign when you cross the bridge into the parking lot at Perry Central, it states"Welcome to Fantasy Island" where all our dreams come true. Sometimes with the assistance of the officiating. Just ask Shelby Valley Boys Basketball. You know they are getting a transfer when you hear ("Da plane boss, da plane)

Hater Alert!
Hater Alert!!
15-0 should be the goal it is easy to go 10-0 if you plan your schedule accordingly
dawgbyte02 Wrote:15-0 should be the goal it is easy to go 10-0 if you plan your schedule accordingly

Good point.
:moon:
zaga_fan Wrote:Hater Alert!
Hater Alert!!
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Come on Bulldog, don't you see that sign when you cross the bridge into the parking lot at Perry Central, it states"Welcome to Fantasy Island" where all our dreams come true. Sometimes with the assistance of the officiating. Just ask Shelby Valley Boys Basketball. You know they are getting a transfer when you hear ("Da plane boss, da plane)

:lmao:
dawgbyte02 Wrote:15-0 should be the goal it is easy to go 10-0 if you plan your schedule accordingly

really that should be every teams goal but tht wont happen for every team, they just need to go out there and play their hearts out....win or lose you gave it your all...and if PCC is going into games thinking this will be an easy win more then likely they'll walk away with a loss to their record...

You are starting to sound like someone from Knott Co. with your posts..
king360 Wrote:You are starting to sound like someone from Knott Co. with your posts..

You never know, I might have been at one time. I might even have the old Carr Creek Indian bloodline running through my veins.
king360 Wrote:You are starting to sound like someone from Knott Co. with your posts..

You see him postin'...
He Hatin....
zaga_fan Wrote:You see him postin'...
He Hatin....

No, he speakin the truth.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:No, he speakin the truth.

You're right.
I'm sure "Da plane boss, do plane" is a comment spoken very often in Perry County referring to recruiting High School athletes.
That is definitely "Speaking the truth" :igiveup:
zaga_fan Wrote:You're right.
I'm sure "Da plane boss, do plane" is a comment spoken very often in Perry County referring to recruiting High School athletes.
That is definitely "Speaking the truth" :igiveup:

Just using hyperbole to get my point across that many(not all) PCC posters are narrow minded and self absorbed or to put it bluntly, down right cocky. I do not hate PCC nor you will ever hear me say a negative personal comment about one of their athletes. The "dish it out but cannot take it" mentality just makes it all the more fun. Zaga, I do not consider you one of them, you just got caught in the crossfire. Also if you look on the 14th region boys basketball post I made comments about Hazard transfers also. If you ask Knott County posters, I argued with them last basketball season. So I am a non-discriminatory poster.
LOL :lmao:
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Just using hyperbole to get my point across that many(not all) PCC posters are narrow minded and self absorbed or to put it bluntly, down right cocky. I do not hate PCC nor you will ever hear me say a negative personal comment about one of their athletes. The "dish it out but cannot take it" mentality just makes it all the more fun. Zaga, I do not consider you one of them, you just got caught in the crossfire. Also if you look on the 14th region boys basketball post I made comments about Hazard transfers also. If you ask Knott County posters, I argued with them last basketball season. So I am a non-discriminatory poster.

Hey, I'm with you Orangenowblue Wink
I'm a fan....but not a homer lol
OrangenowBlue Wrote:You never know, I might have been at one time. I might even have the old Carr Creek Indian bloodline running through my veins.

:rockon:..totally fine with that!
It looks like we will get to see this awesome PCC team this Saturday 8/14 when they come to Louisa to scrimmage the DAWGS. I am looking forward to a good game. The JYD's are still mad over the Bell County loss and are on a mission this year. They are hard on an offense. Bring your A game.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Just using hyperbole to get my point across that many(not all) PCC posters are narrow minded and self absorbed or to put it bluntly, down right cocky. I do not hate PCC nor you will ever hear me say a negative personal comment about one of their athletes. The "dish it out but cannot take it" mentality just makes it all the more fun. Zaga, I do not consider you one of them, you just got caught in the crossfire. Also if you look on the 14th region boys basketball post I made comments about Hazard transfers also. If you ask Knott County posters, I argued with them last basketball season. So I am a non-discriminatory poster.

:Thumbs:
What time will this scrimmage be Sat?
Quote:It looks like we will get to see this awesome PCC team this Saturday 8/14 when they come to Louisa to scrimmage the DAWGS. I am looking forward to a good game. The JYD's are still mad over the Bell County loss and are on a mission this year. They are hard on an offense. Bring your A game.

Your going down sucka lol. naww, but seriously you will be impressed.

[Image: http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/3646/hatersh.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
csabo17 Wrote:[Image: http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/3646/hatersh.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

:lmao:
Yogibear Wrote:What time will this scrimmage be Sat?
10:00am
I think Breathitt will get beat they don't have a good enough center to compete with the other big teams he's too small only 180lbs.
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next