Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Channing Fugate or Miles Simpson?
Why do people keep saying Simpson is small?? You obviously haven't seen the kid if that's what you think. 6'2 195 is hardly small and he has run over MANY linebackers up here in NKY playing in one of the toughest district in the state. Conner, Ryle, Campbell Co, Boone Co, and Simon Kenton would all be playoff teams in any other 6A district around the state.

Unless you've seen Miles first hand, quit with the "he's small" remarks because it's making you all look very ridiculous and showing a lack of football knowledge.
kywldcat01 Wrote:Why do people keep saying Simpson is small?? You obviously haven't seen the kid if that's what you think. 6'2 195 is hardly small and he has run over MANY linebackers up here in NKY playing in one of the toughest district in the state. Conner, Ryle, Campbell Co, Boone Co, and Simon Kenton would all be playoff teams in any other 6A district around the state.

Unless you've seen Miles first hand, quit with the "he's small" remarks because it's making you all look very ridiculous and showing a lack of football knowledge.

It's a losing battle my friend!
Stardust Wrote:It's a losing battle my friend!

I know, but I really don't understand why people have to talk down about a HIGH SCHOOL KID.

Both are great players and fit in well with the type of system that their respective programs use. Both will be D1 players and have success at the next level.

I don't see why we can't just leave it at that. Who cares who is better? Unless they both play the same schedule, we'll never know so why sit here and try to belittle great STUDENT-athletes? Some of the comments made on here show a lack of knowledge and are nothing more than a sign of ignorance.
kywldcat01 Wrote:I know, but I really don't understand why people have to talk down about a HIGH SCHOOL KID.

Both are great players and fit in well with the type of system that their respective programs use. Both will be D1 players and have success at the next level.

I don't see why we can't just leave it at that. Who cares who is better? Unless they both play the same schedule, we'll never know so why sit here and try to belittle great STUDENT-athletes? Some of the comments made on here show a lack of knowledge and are nothing more than a sign of ignorance.

It's another student making the posts that isn't mature enough to know better. Homer's are Homer's, it's Ok to let them say what they want to say, regardless of what they know.
Stardust Wrote:It's another student making the posts that isn't mature enough to know better. Homer's are Homer's, it's Ok to let them say what they want to say, regardless of what they know.

:Thumbs:
Miles Simpson hands down. He's the best player in the state.
:lmao::please:
CCH11pkhills Wrote:Miles Simpson hands down. He's the best player in the state.

Miles>:worthy:CHANNING.
BobcatStuckInPowell Wrote::lmao::please:

Miles>:worthy:CHANNING.

Is that Mile's celebrating another TD while Channing just sits there and watches him
Dust, I think Channing scored more than Miles. I maybe wrong but Im pretty sure.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
That Pretty Much Sums It Up.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Stardust Wrote:Is that Mile's celebrating another TD while Channing just sits there and watches him

Now you know that is Miles bowing down to Channing.