Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Estill County Engineers
51.81%
Breathitt County Bobcats
48.19%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estill County @ Breathitt County (3A 3rd Round)
and by the way BELFRY gas got more than enough defence to shut breahitt down again this year..go pirates
Baseballkid10 Wrote:Yeah, and the first part of the season was a fluke...that we didnt beat you. Replay that game, we hold on to the ball we win. And shut u out

Yes by all means ..replay that game over and over and every time the final score says BREATHITT won.
I apologize i took it serious i'm just glad he is ok and good luck tomorrow night and Happy Thanksgiving.
cuppett777 Wrote:and by the way BELFRY gas got more than enough defence to shut breahitt down again this year..go pirates

Not sure about Belfry's gas, but I know they do have the defense. Smile
I think it will be a close one. I don't see why everyone is saying it will be such an easy win for Breathitt. They are good, but so is Estill. It'll be a good match.
MR. NOBODY Wrote:Mr. I think Im Perfect. I will have to say that I know Niece pretty well and he has very good knowledge about the game. A assistant only has so much control of what he wants to run. Just because you are a wanna be coach dont give you the right to bash others. If you know as much as you think you do you need to apply at the pro level. I have noticed when you post it only to put Niece down or bragg on your son. Which he is a good player but he is not the only one on the team. I didnt mean to pick on you but you brought it on yourself.:howdy:

Sorry to the rest of you for this post.
Back to the Topic.
Estill and Breathitt will be a dog fight if both play their style of ball

Niece still knows a little about the game! This was Powell's loss and You can bet Niece will resurface on the grid iron.
heavylifter i hope belfry HAS cheep gas,lol, the h and g are right beside each other.
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:Yes by all means ..replay that game over and over and every time the final score says BREATHITT won.

ok ok, maybe if u had read the rest of the quote, but its ok. And woopdi doo you gave us our only loss this year by 1 point. congrats, we win tomorrow just wait and see.
Im picking Estill because we should have won last time. Plus we have a better defense now and last time we shut Breathitts offense dowh.
Cant wait, this game is about 22 hours away.
Good Luck Engineers!

Hopefully both teams will remain injury free.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BelfryPride Wrote:Good Luck Engineers!

Hopefully both teams will remain injury free.

EXACTLY!!! It is going to be a hard fought game....can't wait! I know there's about 30 cars that are meeting and all heading down at the same time...should be an awesome presence by Estill County!!!!

GO NEERS!!!!!
Baseballkid10 Wrote:ok ok, maybe if u had read the rest of the quote, but its ok. And woopdi doo you gave us our only loss this year by 1 point. congrats, we win tomorrow just wait and see.

Oh I'm waitng........you won't leave happy.
estill_player77 Wrote:Im picking Estill because we should have won last time. Plus we have a better defense now and last time we shut Breathitts offense dowh.

"should have"hahaha didn't.
Estill County 14
Breathitt County 21
Breathitt by 1 td
Ahhh...Only Like 8 Hours!!
I'm Soo Ready For This Game.
Its Almost Game Time!

GOOD LUCK 'NEERS!!

We Love You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cuppett777 Wrote:mr.bramabull what does this quote say?that is why i responded to it..so someone did say he couldnt be stopped..
Anyone can be stopped, but can Breathitt use their other weapons? If they can, they win by 2+ td's....If they can not, they lose........
Twitter: @tc_analytics