Poll: Powell Co @ Taylor C0 3-A Playoff
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Taylor Co
44.90%
Powell Co
55.10%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powell Co. @ Taylor Co. (3A 1st Round)
Im sorry but I just don't see us losing this one not after all the momentum we have after winning the schools first ever District Championship.
Also why do you guys have to pick on Jackson Co. they are new to football and are trying there best. Also generaljc i thank you and Jackson co. for the support good luck next season Tongue
TC Card Wrote:Im sorry but I just don't see us losing this one not after all the momentum we have after winning the schools first ever District Championship.

I agree.Give em' heck.:thumpsup:
Will do. I hope it comes down between TC and Breathitt in the Regional Championship would be a very!!! good game
T.C cant handle Estill Co they should beat Powell but not Estill even if Estill has to go on the road Estill is the real deal.
PowellFootball#5 Wrote:Powell County is a great team but as i'v heard Taylor County is also a great team but for the M.V.P's for Powell are Billy Rice, Jesse Rose, David Crowe, Jared Barron, Tyler Perkins a.k.a Big Perk, and Timothy Hardy. Powell has had a great year 6 and 4 might not be a good record to some people but it was history for these young men on this team. Powell has some great talent and whenthey want to play all 4 quarters then they can't be stoped. I give Powell a touchdown win and advanceing into the 2nd round. Good Luck to both teams......!!!!!!

I'm sorry but Powell is not a great team 6 and 4 does not make you a great team a great team would have beat Berea as bad as they wanted to. Powell had a good year but not a great one.
Anything can happen Estill is good but Taylor could upset them.
TC Card Wrote:Will do. I hope it comes down between TC and Breathitt in the Regional Championship would be a very!!! good game
No it would not.....lol I want the Cards to do well, but to say they are in a league with Breathitt is wishful thinking......Go Cards.....
Twitter: @tc_analytics

TC Card Wrote:Anything can happen Estill is good but Taylor could upset them.

There is no chance that Taylor could beat Estill. Taylor's defense gives up almost 260 YPG. And all Estill does is run the ball. There is no way Taylor can stop Estill's run.
TC Card Wrote:Also why do you guys have to pick on Jackson Co. they are new to football and are trying there best. Also generaljc i thank you and Jackson co. for the support good luck next season Tongue

When Jackson talks smack, then they will have smack talked back to them.
1 Trip to Campbellsville from Stanton
130 miles--$25.00 in gas
2 1/2 hours of time to get there!
Feed a family of 4 at Rally's in Campbellsville $12.00
Look on the Powell County fans faces when they look at the scoreboard and see they have been beaten by 50!
PRICELESS!!!!!!!
The look on Powell County's faces when they see that classy programs don't stop buses in the middle of town after the game like they do!
PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!
generaljc Wrote:1 Trip to Campbellsville from Stanton
130 miles--$25.00 in gas
Look on the Powell County fans faces when they look at the scoreboard and see they have been beaten by 50!
PRICELESS!!!!!!!
The look on Powell County's faces when they see that classy programs don't stop buses in the middle of town after the game like they do!
PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!

All u do is run ur mouth. It seems like everyone gets on here just to talk bad bout Powell... Just because u got beat by Powell dont mean u should talk trash bout them. I think ur a sore loser buddy. Just take the L an deal with it
generaljc Wrote:1 Trip to Campbellsville from Stanton
130 miles--$25.00 in gas
PRICELESS!!!!!!!
PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!

Playoffs-
0 miles--$0 in gas
0 hours to get there!
Feed yourself at home $0
Look on this Jackson Counties fans face when he realizes he's sitting at home while these Powell County boys are playing in the playoffs!
PRICELESS!!!
Protect_This_House26 Wrote:There is no chance that Taylor could beat Estill. Taylor's defense gives up almost 260 YPG. And all Estill does is run the ball. There is no way Taylor can stop Estill's run.
Miracles do happen............lol:ChairHit:
Stats do not lie....TC has one of the worst defenses in the state of Ky.....Estill has a good defense that compliments the ball-control running game they have and they are able to keep the scores low and thus are never really out of a game......I think TC has the talent to play with anyone, just not the discipline on defense and a week or two is not enough time to make that big of a difference in my opinion. Also, Estill has a game against a descent Somerset team that can beat them and Somerset really wants another shot at TC, so that is extra motivation for them.

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Miracles do happen............lol:ChairHit:
Stats do not lie....TC has one of the worst defenses in the state of Ky.....Estill has a good defense that compliments the ball-control running game they have and they are able to keep the scores low and thus are never really out of a game......I think TC has the talent to play with anyone, just not the discipline on defense and a week or two is not enough time to make that big of a difference in my opinion. Also, Estill has a game against a descent Somerset team that can beat them and Somerset really wants another shot at TC, so that is extra motivation for them.

I agree.
TC Card Wrote:Will do. I hope it comes down between TC and Breathitt in the Regional Championship would be a very!!! good game

Your out of your mind? IF you get by Powell you def. are not going to beat Estill to even have your shot at Breathitt( they would kill Taylor Co).
bobcatfan22 Wrote:Playoffs-
0 miles--$0 in gas
0 hours to get there!
Feed yourself at home $0
Look on this Jackson Counties fans face when he realizes he's sitting at home while these Powell County boys are playing in the playoffs!
PRICELESS!!!

LMAO good one bobcatfan22
I just love it how Powell County has to put down Jackson County when all I am doing is preparing them for the loss tonight! It's funny to me how everyone from Powell County forgets to read the last part of my posts, about them stopping a Jackson County bus when it was going back home from the game. I know you are embarrassed by this and I would be too if I lived in Powell County. In Jackson County we are a bit more civilized than you and do not participate in this kind of behavior. We do not have coaches and players go out and stop buses in the middle of town, Taylor County doesn't either so don't be shocked when you go home and they are not standing out in front of your bus!!
generaljc Wrote:I just love it how Powell County has to put down Jackson County when all I am doing is preparing them for the loss tonight! It's funny to me how everyone from Powell County forgets to read the last part of my posts, about them stopping a Jackson County bus when it was going back home from the game. I know you are embarrassed by this and I would be too if I lived in Powell County. In Jackson County we are a bit more civilized than you and do not participate in this kind of behavior. We do not have coaches and players go out and stop buses in the middle of town, Taylor County doesn't either so don't be shocked when you go home and they are not standing out in front of your bus!!

Lmao get over it okay... It was a fun night i was there an i had alot of fun... It looked like u all were having fun too on ur way home with the L lmao... who cares what ppl do it aint our fault that we r a better team then u all an we r going to PLAYOFFS!
generaljc Wrote:I just love it how Powell County has to put down Jackson County when all I am doing is preparing them for the loss tonight! It's funny to me how everyone from Powell County forgets to read the last part of my posts, about them stopping a Jackson County bus when it was going back home from the game. I know you are embarrassed by this and I would be too if I lived in Powell County. In Jackson County we are a bit more civilized than you and do not participate in this kind of behavior. We do not have coaches and players go out and stop buses in the middle of town, Taylor County doesn't either so don't be shocked when you go home and they are not standing out in front of your bus!!

You just love it how we put you guys down but you say "Im just preparing them for their loss tonight'? WTF man your the one putting us down. And the people who stoped your bus was just a bunch of crazy PoCo fans. You'll have to excuse them. I know the coach who was involved was susspended for a few games and im sure the players who were involved was none of PoCo's main guys. Coach Whitaker wouldnt put up with that. You enjoy yourself sitting on that couch tonight. Ill be out watching my team participate in the state playoffs. Ill let you know how it goes! Have Fun!
You say we are classless...getting on here and talking like you do is pretty classless too.
youcantseeme85 Wrote:Lmao get over it okay... It was a fun night i was there an i had alot of fun... It looked like u all were having fun too on ur way home with the L lmao... who cares what ppl do it aint our fault that we r a better team then u all an we r going to PLAYOFFS!
Good luck to the Pirates.........

You are preparing Powell for the loss tonight huh? Well we are just preparing you for sitting at home bored and not getting to play football anymore!!
bobcatfan22 Wrote:Playoffs-
0 miles--$0 in gas
0 hours to get there!
Feed yourself at home $0
PRICELESS!!!

HAHAHAHA!!!!!
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Powell County is going to the playoffs because they play in a four team district, not because of anything earned in the district...Powell is a better team than is Jackson County, but come on, JC would make the playoffs also if they played in a four team district. Making the playoffs says nothing about a team in this format, especially in a four team district.

ur wrong we play in a tough 5 team district srry bud
history in da makin1 Wrote:ur wrong we play in a tough 5 team district srry bud
You are correct....My bad, I forgot about Fleming County....In that case Powell did earn a spot in the playoffs. Congrats Pirates on your winning season and "earned" playoff birth.....

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Powell County is going to the playoffs because they play in a four team district, not because of anything earned in the district...Powell is a better team than is Jackson County, but come on, JC would make the playoffs also if they played in a four team district. Making the playoffs says nothing about a team in this format, especially in a four team district.

Powell plays in a 5 team district. There are Breathitt, Estill, Powell, Fleming, and Harlan. Powell earned the spot in playoffs. Maybe you should do some researching before you say stuff.

get it jackson is no good get out while u can...stop bashin powell when theres like 8 or 9 other teams that beat u to so get over it we played our worst game of the year and beat u srry all u had to do was tell us to take it easy!
Alright, lets keep this thread on topic so it don't get closed!!
powell all the way