•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Hazard play with Johnson Central?
I love Central football with a passion, as much as anybody, trust me. But people, we need to seriously remember where we came from.

This team is not the Dallas Cowboys. On any given day, a decent team that throws the ball around the field and doesn't make mistakes could potentially beat us. We've shown this year that against teams that are good at running the spread offense, we're capable of giving up 30+ points. If we revert to our fumbling habits, we could be pouring gasoline on a fire. This Hazard team is NOT Paintsville, they're right about that. We can't just show up and expect to win without working for it against any team on our schedule this year.

So I know we have a lot of fans on here who would probably make us two touchdown favorites against Highlands, but the bottom line in my opinion is, yes, Hazard CAN play with Central if Central is overconfident and doesn't come to play. It's all well and good for the fans to talk smack on here, but if any of our boys are reading this, keep your heads on the ground, keep listening to coach, and don't believe the hype: you have to come to play every week and work just as hard every game if you want to win anything that matters!
warmachine Wrote:Get out of the Hollar. Thats about all there is in Johnson County other than slow white boys. PCC Mom, Hazard did not have all there weapons against PCC last week. If you would of put Campbell, Kidd, and the other guys that were out into the equation and a healthy Olinger, the score would of been probably 45-14 or something of that nature. I love the Dores though but dont get me wrong, Hazard is tough when they have all their weapons. You throw in Big Dusty Miller (4.4, 40) and who is also a beast in the weightroom and that creates a lot of trouble. I look for Hazard to beat JC next week. Hazard will be FFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTT on the turf baby.

They way I look at it....If you are going to tell someone to "get out of the hollar"....at least be smart of enough yourself to use the correct word and at least be able to use correct forms of words when you are doing so. Would of????....try...Would've....or would have. This only makes it look as if you need to get out of the holler (which is slang for HOLLOW).

Sorry...could resist......this one cracked me up. lol
Im glad to see Hazard play a bigger school for once. Maybe they will get a wake up call and know how the big boys play.
Diogenes Wrote:I love Central football with a passion, as much as anybody, trust me. But people, we need to seriously remember where we came from.

This team is not the Dallas Cowboys. On any given day, a decent team that throws the ball around the field and doesn't make mistakes could potentially beat us. We've shown this year that against teams that are good at running the spread offense, we're capable of giving up 30+ points. If we revert to our fumbling habits, we could be pouring gasoline on a fire. This Hazard team is NOT Paintsville, they're right about that. We can't just show up and expect to win without working for it against any team on our schedule this year.

So I know we have a lot of fans on here who would probably make us two touchdown favorites against Highlands, but the bottom line in my opinion is, yes, Hazard CAN play with Central if Central is overconfident and doesn't come to play. It's all well and good for the fans to talk smack on here, but if any of our boys are reading this, keep your heads on the ground, keep listening to coach, and don't believe the hype: you have to come to play every week and work just as hard every game if you want to win anything that matters!

That is true for both teams. Hazard and Johnson Central, as it show in Hazard forst game of the season. With 10 starter coming back this year. They think they can just show up and win that game. And Johnson Central can't do that again Hazard.
mlb_27 Wrote:Im glad to see Hazard play a bigger school for once. Maybe they will get a wake up call and know how the big boys play.

Hazard is one of the few school that would play anyone that want to play. Better the team, that make use better for the playoffs. So JC, don't look over Hazard, they can and i think will beat JC.
Diogenes Wrote:I love Central football with a passion, as much as anybody, trust me. But people, we need to seriously remember where we came from.

Excellent post!
who cares how many each team had go to the next level, we are talking about a high school football game and the present here.......JC will show how slow they are come the 17th......no one even cares about 7th and 8th grade .....there is no comparision with the high school Eagles.......why does it matter how many profile qb's jc has had, they run the ball all night and going run it down hazards throat like they have Bryan Station, Woodford Co, Shelby Co, Paintsville........Id say Jc wins 63-7
Big_Wiggle33 Wrote:who cares how many each team had go to the next level, we are talking about a high school football game and the present here.......JC will show how slow they are come the 17th......no one even cares about 7th and 8th grade .....there is no comparision with the high school Eagles.......why does it matter how many profile qb's jc has had, they run the ball all night and going run it down hazards throat like they have Bryan Station, Woodford Co, Shelby Co, Paintsville........Id say Jc wins 63-7

JC wont run it down Hazard throat. Hazard will pass the ball all over the field on JC. Hazard 42-28
cj2561 Wrote:JC wont run it down Hazard throat. Hazard will pass the ball all over the field on JC. Hazard 42-28

You really dont know anything about football is that is ur prediction. If Hazard can BARELY beat Perry then Johnson will walk away with a pretty easy W.
dore20 Wrote:You really dont know anything about football is that is ur prediction. If Hazard can BARELY beat Perry then Johnson will walk away with a pretty easy W.

Yea hazard barely beat perry but with about 3 players out. This game will be the first time hazard has been almost healthy. I think this will be kidds first game back since the green county game. I believe Michael Campbell will be back for this one as well so Johnson Central should not over look this Hazard team.
Eagle_Fan442 Wrote:no high school team plays the same way they did in the 7th and 8th grade...are you kidding me?

Thats my point there either going to get better oe worst and in the road there going now it looks like there gonna be worst you all just talk about hazard like there nobody there a better team then u thought they won beter big games last year i didnt see johnson central playing on T.V yea you all might have a good team once every 5 years but hazards fer real they come out with a good team every year watch u gotta say bout dat...GO DAWGS..............:thatsfunn :mad:
JCHS is over rated yada, yada, yada Hazard will beat them yada, yada, yada. You guys are way to fast yada, yada yada, yada. You Guys beat a better football team in PCC. LCC is a better football team than JCHS, do I need to keep going with the yada. Don't worry Matney won't let these kids over look anyone. Look I guess what I am saying is come on down! I would love to take any bets that is sent my way!

Walk the walk before you talk the talk!
bearcountry Wrote:Thats my point there either going to get better oe worst and in the road there going now it looks like there gonna be worst you all just talk about hazard like there nobody there a better team then u thought they won beter big games last year i didnt see johnson central playing on T.V yea you all might have a good team once every 5 years but hazards fer real they come out with a good team every year watch u gotta say bout dat...GO DAWGS..............:thatsfunn :mad:

I say you have no scenes! This is the worst post I have read on this thread. Last year this, last year that, 10 year ago this. This is about the now! what does a dog do when you beat it, it puts it tail between its legs and runs home.
bac2369 Wrote:Yea hazard barely beat perry but with about 3 players out. This game will be the first time hazard has been almost healthy. I think this will be kidds first game back since the green county game. I believe Michael Campbell will be back for this one as well so Johnson Central should not over look this Hazard team.

Michale just got out of jail the other day. I am pretty sure u have to sit out a couple weeks by khsaa rules. i think....
I was really suprised by the amount of replies this thread has got. I can't believe people are debating whos going to win. I thought the only debate was going to be if JC won by more or less than 4 touchdowns. Wow way to go hazard. Stay strong and keep supporting your team.
I really wish this game was played this friday. I don't know if i can wait this long.
dore20 Wrote:You really dont know anything about football is that is ur prediction. If Hazard can BARELY beat Perry then Johnson will walk away with a pretty easy W.

Hazard have 4 player out in that game. 3 of them will be back in the JC game. The other might be back for the playoffs. You know 2 of them, Campbell, and kidd. The one you might not know Miller (4.4 40). Come from Leslie Co.
mlb_27 Wrote:Im glad to see Hazard play a bigger school for once. Maybe they will get a wake up call and know how the big boys play.

You must be think about Johnson Central. When you wrote this. Hazard might just have 350 kids in the school, But Hazard have done more then Johnson Central ever dream about doing. Just because the last 5 or 6 years Johnson Central have a good or a ok team. You think that they are better then Hazard. Hazard been winning year in and year out. not just the last so many years.
bac2369 Wrote:I really wish this game was played this friday. I don't know if i can wait this long.

You got that right CUZ. I just hope they let use stand around the field. You know i hate sitting to watch a game.
cj2561 Wrote:You must be think about Johnson Central. When you wrote this. Hazard might just have 350 kids in the school, But Hazard have done more then Johnson Central ever dream about doing. Just because the last 5 or 6 years Johnson Central have a good or a ok team. You think that they are better then Hazard. Hazard been winning year in and year out. not just the last so many years.

I am tired of hearing how bad are past is, the Hazard Dawgs will feel the now and the feature. The past is the past, even if you have to live the past to feel good about this game!
cj2561 Wrote:You must be think about Johnson Central. When you wrote this. Hazard might just have 350 kids in the school, But Hazard have done more then Johnson Central ever dream about doing. Just because the last 5 or 6 years Johnson Central have a good or a ok team. You think that they are better then Hazard. Hazard been winning year in and year out. not just the last so many years.

Go back and look at the schedule strength compared to Hazard, if JC would have played a lot of the teams you have played, we could say the same. Granted Hazard might have beat JC a couple of times if they would have played but they haven't. You guys will eat your words!
cj2561 Wrote:You got that right CUZ. I just hope they let use stand around the field. You know i hate sitting to watch a game.

You can sit on the home side with me! I hope you are coming to this game, would love to see your face when you leave! With your tail between your legs just like an old dog.
stonesteven Wrote:Thats what people said about the Green and Ballard scrimmage, even though it was a scrimmage u know they play like it was a game, and green countys starting QB was out. But Green still won the scrimmage.

Well if scrimmages mattered then JC would be above Bell in the moutains but they arent so scrimmages dont mean crap.
warmachine Wrote:Get out of the Hollar. Thats about all there is in Johnson County other than slow white boys. PCC Mom, Hazard did not have all there weapons against PCC last week. If you would of put Campbell, Kidd, and the other guys that were out into the equation and a healthy Olinger, the score would of been probably 45-14 or something of that nature. I love the Dores though but dont get me wrong, Hazard is tough when they have all their weapons. You throw in Big Dusty Miller (4.4, 40) and who is also a beast in the weightroom and that creates a lot of trouble. I look for Hazard to beat JC next week. Hazard will be FFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTT on the turf baby.

Sir with all respect you strike me as an idiot. I'll have you to know that hazard is riding a one trick pony with Olinger. I dont give a crap how fast you are on the turf Hazard cant play because they only have one player on the team. I guess sight is the only thing that will cure the blind though. Hazard doesn't stand a snowball's chance in a forest fire when they come to JC. JC is too big too strong and much better coached than Hazard. All in all Hazard just isnt as good.

All I have to say about if you put in Campbell...
If a frog had wings...or something of that nature.

Hazard is a joke and youre a joke for thinking that they even belong on the same field.

I hope you like the taste of that humble pie because you have a big plate coming your way.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Hazard High School only has about 300 students. And JC may beat us. We've been beat before and I'm sure we'll be beat again. But there's one thing you can count on...a team of proud Bulldogs are going to walk onto that field and they are going to play with heart and spirit and determination and never give up until the game is over. And win , lose, or draw a team of proud Bulldogs are going to walk off that field and their fans are going to be proud of them. And you know why? Because....

WE ARE HAZARD!!!!!!!
cj2561 Wrote:Hazard have 4 player out in that game. 3 of them will be back in the JC game. The other might be back for the playoffs. You know 2 of them, Campbell, and kidd. The one you might not know Miller (4.4 40). Come from Leslie Co.

Well considering i know all of them yea, Miller isnt that good ive knew the kid since he was in 6th grade. i dont think big Mike is allowed to play seeing he just got out of jail. And Kidd is to small to do nething against jc.
dore20 Wrote:Well considering i know all of them yea, Miller isnt that good ive knew the kid since he was in 6th grade. i dont think big Mike is allowed to play seeing he just got out of jail. And Kidd is to small to do nething against jc.

Well if one campbell doesn't get to play there are two more on the team.
[quote=cj2561]JC wont run it down Hazard throat. Hazard will pass the ball all over the field on JC. Hazard 42-28[/QUOTI dont think you are giving our defense much credit lol
bearcountry Wrote:Thats my point there either going to get better oe worst and in the road there going now it looks like there gonna be worst you all just talk about hazard like there nobody there a better team then u thought they won beter big games last year i didnt see johnson central playing on T.V yea you all might have a good team once every 5 years but hazards fer real they come out with a good team every year watch u gotta say bout dat...GO DAWGS..............:thatsfunn :mad:

lmao...I say bring it....never once said hazard didn't have a team. Just not one that can beat the eagles if they come to play!!!!
Man I Love Football!!!:moon:
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next