Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Luke Salmons named Corbin Head Coach
(05-29-2024, 05:41 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(05-29-2024, 05:26 PM)HOFER Wrote: What does his resume look like? I know he's been at the school in WV 16 yrs. Anybody know if they've won any championships?

Was 0-11 at Lawrence County in his first year there. Turned them into a 12-1 team the next season. Bell County ended Lawrence's season all three seasons Luke was there by a combined score of 163- 7 .  No championships at CM but he did lead them to the state runner-up in 2019.  Was named Coach of the Year in the Mountain State Athletic Conference last season.  Has two sons, one who will be a Sophomore QB for the Hounds and another who will be a freshman linebacker.

Who Quarterbacks Corbin ?

Does Elam go to join Target #1 ?

Why is an outgoing @sshole , I mean principal, named to head the Search Committee to appoint a new coach when he is on his way out of town?

Does the BOE all resign in protest?

Why would the apparent new hire, who already turned down Ironton in '18 , leave his native home in WVA to come to Corbin for one season?

Something smells to high heaven.  What the hell is going on???

Are they just smoking some Salmons in order to land a Haddock(x) in '25?

So Gee Dee many questions.  I can see a Civil War breaking out in Corbin over a football hire.

(05-29-2024, 05:21 PM)RunItUpTheGut Wrote: I tried to tell yall lol
No you didn't.   You did after the Salmons talk began to heat up but you said it would be someone you heard right after Tommy resigned?  Was Salmons mentioned right after Tommy resigned?  Don't think so. Haddix was the target>

So, Tommy Greer said he prayed about it before resigning and said God told him it was the thing to do. Coach Salmons said today that he prayed about this move before taking the job?

So, let's get this sh!t straight, people. This God told Tommy to leave his kids three and a half months before their season was to begin. This same God, we're being led to believe, told Luke to leave his kids 12 weeks before their seasoning opening game against a big rival.

Apparently God hates kids that play football. Or else, Coach Tom and Coach Luke are full of sh!t.

[Image: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GOxba4yWcAAo...me=900x900]
God doesn’t hate kids that play football…
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cowboy42's post:
  • Old School Hound