•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland vs Paintsville 11/12 (1A Round 2)
Any time a Paintsville woman gets on the weight and fortune machine a card comes out that says "One at a time please."
The only good thing in Paintsville is Johnson Central.
[-] The following 3 users Like Orange Blaze's post:
  • Diogenes, Gold River, Nygfan106wins
(11-11-2021, 10:48 PM)Orange Blaze Wrote: The only good thing in Paintsville is Johnson Central.
They have a good Dairy Queen too.
Raining in Ramland. Should be a quagmire tomorrow night
(11-11-2021, 11:10 PM)RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote: Raining in Ramland. Should be a quagmire tomorrow night
Speaking of Quagmire, he probably woulda took advantage of the goats with y’all. Giggity giggity
If I had a dog that looked like anybody in Paintsville I’d shave it’s A$$ and teach it to walk backwards
(11-11-2021, 06:08 PM)Scotty_Bronson Wrote: I ran into the first family of Paintsville the other day. If they were any more inbred, they'd be a sandwhich...

You are your own uncle.
(11-11-2021, 11:36 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(11-11-2021, 06:08 PM)Scotty_Bronson Wrote: I ran into the first family of Paintsville the other day. If they were any more inbred, they'd be a sandwhich...

You are your own uncle.

Big Grin This thread has cracked me up!!!! They will have a royal rumble at the game LOL!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • Bossdaddy 4115
(11-11-2021, 11:40 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(11-11-2021, 11:36 PM)pjdoug Wrote:

You are your own uncle.

Big Grin This thread has cracked me up!!!! They will have a royal rumble at the game LOL!
LOL!
(11-11-2021, 11:10 PM)RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote: Raining in Ramland. Should be a quagmire tomorrow night
Cheaters watering the field.

(11-11-2021, 11:14 PM)RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote: If I had a dog that looked like anybody in Paintsville I’d shave it’s A$$ and teach it to walk backwards
Now tell us why you would really shave it!!!  Actually please don’t!
(11-11-2021, 11:50 PM)2000PHS Wrote:

(11-11-2021, 11:14 PM)RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote: If I had a dog that looked like anybody in Paintsville I’d shave it’s A$$ and teach it to walk backwards
Sprinklers have been on all day
[-] The following 1 user Likes RAM-A-DEVIL's post:
  • 2000PHS
(11-11-2021, 11:50 PM)2000PHS Wrote:

He’s probably tired of the goats, trying something new.
Did you hear about the Raceland fan that ran away from home? He went back because he couldn't leave his goat's behind.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Redneck
Raceland folks. Living proof that ya can live without a brain.
Remember that time that Raceland beat Paintsville in the regular season and thought they were going to do it again in the playoffs but they didn’t and Paintsville won the state championship???
(In my best Chris Farley/ Tommy Boy voice) “That.Was.Awesome.”
In all seriousness I wish Paintsville the best of luck in their basketball season after football ends tonight  Cool
Enough with inbreds & goats.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Well it was fun while it lasted! Made it to Friday!!

(11-12-2021, 11:28 AM)Orange Blaze Wrote: In all seriousness I wish Paintsville the best of luck in their basketball season after football ends tonight  :cool:
In all seriousness they will in fact make us continue playing the games after we beat the mighty Rams. I know it’s shocking but they will not just hand the state title trophy over to us after the game tonight.
(11-12-2021, 11:58 AM)Pulp Fiction Wrote: Enough with inbreds & goats.
Big Grin Big Grin  See what y’all get for messing with Pulp’s second favorite school/team. 

Go Tigers
[-] The following 1 user Likes Redneck's post:
  • Pulp Fiction
(11-12-2021, 12:08 PM)2000PHS Wrote: Well it was fun while it lasted! Made it to Friday!!

(11-12-2021, 11:28 AM)Orange Blaze Wrote: In all seriousness I wish Paintsville the best of luck in their basketball season after football ends tonight  Cool
In all seriousness they will in fact make us continue playing the games after we beat the mighty Rams. I know it’s shocking but they will not just hand the state title trophy over to us after the game tonight.
Didn’t you know Pikeville already won it and the rest of us are just playing for second place?
This site is so childish lol
I know it’s not gonna be a favorite on here but I think the tigers will pull this one off.

Tigers - 27
Raceland - 24

Also since all my Pikeville “friends” are on here! I hope Hazard puts it to you all tonight! Probably not likely but a fella can wish.

Just hoping for an injury free Friday night in the whole state or KY! This is when the real playoffs start. Last week was just a feel good “playoff week” game. Won’t be like that tonight and it also won’t be cold tonight so get out and go to a football game somewhere! #Tigersby90 #FTR
So is it just goats or all livestock?
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Redneck
(11-12-2021, 12:13 PM)Orange Blaze Wrote:
(11-12-2021, 12:08 PM)2000PHS Wrote: Well it was fun while it lasted! Made it to Friday!!

(11-12-2021, 11:28 AM)Orange Blaze Wrote: In all seriousness I wish Paintsville the best of luck in their basketball season after football ends tonight  Cool
Didn’t you know Pikeville already won it and the rest of us are just playing for second place?
Second place would match Raceland's best finish ever.
[-] The following 2 users Like jetpilot's post:
  • Blue_Bird96, Redneck

All kidding aside this since 1998 this has been a great rivalry for both squads.  Win or lose this is a game that both programs will always have respect for one another in.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Orange Blaze's post:
  • Redneck
(11-12-2021, 02:34 PM)Orange Blaze Wrote: All kidding aside this since 1998 this has been a great rivalry for both squads.  Win or lose this is a game that both programs will always have respect for one another in.
I remember the 2000 game well. Long lightning delay. We all got sick. Must have been something we got in the water at Raceland that night. One of the parents went to a store down the road and bought probably every case of water they had.
Anyone know if this is going to be streamed anywhere OTHER THAN FACEBOOK LIVE?
(11-12-2021, 08:02 PM)Redneck Wrote: Anyone know if this is going to be streamed anywhere OTHER THAN FACEBOOK LIVE?

My Town TV  streams on YouTube.  I will try remember to post it on here when they begin.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yes…mytown is much better through YouTube
(11-12-2021, 08:37 PM)Jarons Wrote:
(11-12-2021, 08:02 PM)Redneck Wrote: Anyone know if this is going to be streamed anywhere OTHER THAN FACEBOOK LIVE?

My Town TV  streams on YouTube.  I will try remember to post it on here when they begin.
Well $h!+ I just subscribed to NFHS to watch it lol
(11-12-2021, 09:01 PM)Redneck Wrote:
(11-12-2021, 08:37 PM)Jarons Wrote:

Well $h!+ I just subscribed to NFHS to watch it lol

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next